Yu Yu Hakusho Fan Fiction ❯ Ruler of Makai ❯ Alliance ( Chapter 12 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Alliance
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
 
Keiko's Room…
 
The sun had barely risen when Keiko opened her eyes. She slowly sat up in her bed and rubbed the sleep from her eyes using the back of her hand. She looked around her room trying to clear up the haziness in her brain. A smile formed on her lips when she recalled Kurama's confession during the night. Keiko giggled out loud as she hopped off her bed. Keiko turned around and swiftly made her bed as if it was never disturbed.
 
Once she was done, she walked around the chamber. “I wonder where my clothes are. She thought. “Maybe it's in the chest.” Keiko walked up to the wooden chest she examined last night. She ran her fingers over the intricate carvings before she opened it. As she lifted the lid it made a soft groan. “I take it Raizen doesn't have many guests come over.” Keiko found her combat wardrobe from last night in there, but she wanted something to train in today. She dug a little further and realized that all of her necessities were in the chest. “Did Akimotto put these in here?” She wondered. Keiko shrugged her shoulders and continued her search. After a couple of minutes searching she decided to settle on a gray sports bra, black wind breaker pants, and white tennis shoes.
 
She quickly dressed herself and placed the night gown in the chest. Once she was done she walked over to the mirror and proceeded to fix her hair. As she was tying her hair into a high ponytail she heard a knock on her door.
 
“In a minute!” Keiko called out.
 
Keiko ran up to the door and opened it. There stood Kurama leaning on the door frame. He was wearing a tight white shirt with blue jeans. He's muscles were visible due to the shirt and the jeans made him look a bit taller. Keiko was rather shocked. She had never seen him dress this way in the human world. Kurama merely grinned as he watched Keiko look him over.
 
“Like what you see my dear?” He asked as his eyes flashed gold.
 
Kurama was also having a good time looking Keiko over. He wondered why Keiko was dressed like she was about to go do some training, but he wasn't about to complain. “Knowing her, she probably is going to do just that later on even though she hasn't fully recovered.” Kurama could see her well developed breasts and her extremely toned upper body. Her neck was slim which reminded him of a swan. Her frame may have been small, but he was sure she could take on most if not all of the S class demons in the castle.
 
Keiko smirked as she closed the door behind her. She walked up to him and whispered in his ear. “Actually I do, but I'd rather have you lose your shirt.”
 
Kurama slightly shivered at her tone. Youko was thoroughly enjoying the flittering. “Maybe we should take her now, Shuichi.” “Youko, you know that's not why we're here.” “So? I'm sure our little flower wouldn't mind.” “You are impossible.” “What do expect me to do?I have nothing to do in here! If you want me to stop bothering you you're going to have to let me out.” “Are you going to keep bringing that up Youko?” “Of course, until you give in.” Kurama generally ignored his other half after the last remark.
 
“Why are you here, Kurama?” Keiko questioned curiously.
 
“Is there something wrong with wanting to escort my future mate?” He asked innocently. Well as innocent as you can get in their current position.
 
“I'm sure!” Keiko laughed. “Where are you talking me then, Kurama?”
 
“Well, we are going to go to a meeting with everybody to plan our strategy against this Shin you and Akimotto mentioned.”
 
“I see.” Keiko looked away as she replied.
 
“Speaking of the meeting are you sure you want to go in like that? I myself don't mind a bit, but you are going to be in the presence of the rulers.” Kurama chuckled.
 
“What's wrong with the way I look?” Keiko demanded with her hands on her hips. “If they don't like it they're going to have to deal with it.”
 
“Ok, that's your choice, Keiko.” Kurama said as he raised his hands in defeat.
 
Keiko cocked her head to the side as she smiled at him. She linked her arms with Kurama's as she said, “Well, lets get going. We don't want them to get the wrong idea now do we?”
 
They walked to Raizen's studies talking about random things and once in a while Keiko would laugh. Kurama enjoyed spending every minute with her.
 
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
 
Raizen's study…
 
Akimotto and the kings were the first to arrive, then Kitsune and the rest of his group entered, and after them Yusuke and his team came in.
 
They greeted each other, but still kept their distances. Yukina looked for Keiko, but couldn't find her.
 
“Um, Violet do you know where Keiko is?” The ice maiden timidly asked.
 
Violet looked at her affectionately and replied, “I'm sure she'll be here any moment now.”
 
“Hey, Kurama is missing too!” Kuwabara said loudly.
 
Everybody looked at each other and became quiet. Boton and Yukina were blushing, while Phoenix and Shadow were chuckling, but Violet and Mist sent them a glare which shut them up. The kings and Akimotto looked at them with amusement while Yusuke and the rest of them, besides Hiei and Genkai, eyes widened.
 
Hiei knew the fox had feelings for the detective's woman. He would notice the fox looking at the detective's woman when ever she did notice him and the fox would secretly follow her from school to make sure she would be safe when she arrived home. “Maybe” Hiei thought with a smirk, This is the time he has been waiting for to tell that woman of his feelings.”
 
At that moment, the doors of Raizen's study room opened and Kurama walked through with Keiko laughing. The couple's attentions were drawn when they noticed the room was engulfed in complete silence.
 
“So where have you two been to be the last to arrive?” Yusuke asked cautiously. He didn't want to be on the receiving end of Keiko's fury after seeing what she was capable of.
 
Kurama and Keiko looked at each other with mischievousness shining in their eyes. They knew what some of the others were thinking. So they decided to play along. Kurama walked up behind Keiko and embraced her with his head resting on her left shoulder. Keiko smiled as she held onto Kurama's hand that was on her taunt stomach.
 
“Why Yusuke you're going to have to ask Vixen that.” Kurama replied with a smug grin intentionally using Keiko's other alias. Keiko forced herself to blush and look down to make the act more believable.
 
Yusuke and his group's, besides Hiei and Genkai's, mouths dropped open. Shadow and the others already knew they were joking. They were trying valiantly to contain themselves from bursting out laughing. The kings and Akimotto just shook their heads at the couple's childish antics.
 
“Umm, Keiko you didn't right?” Boton asked with embarrassment.
 
Keiko looked at a very red Yusuke and his group and smirked. “Well, I can't tell you yet, but maybe when some of you get a little older then I'll give you the details.”
 
They stared at Keiko with shock. Suddenly Kuwabara shouted, “Keiko you actually did it with Kurama?!”
 
At that point everyone except Yusuke's group started to laugh hysterically. Genkai and Hiei grinned at the thought of how gullible some of them were.
 
“That was great, Vixen!” Mist said as she slowly stopped laughing.
 
“Girl, you had me going to!” Shizuru exclaimed as she pushed her hair back.
 
“Ok, now all the fun and games placed aside, it's time to get down to business.” Raizen stated firmly.
 
Everyone agreed and proceeded to move to seat themselves. Before Kurama and Keiko parted he kissed the side of her neck and she squeezed his hand. Akimotto and his team sat at one end while the kings and their guests sat at the other.
 
“So why exactly were we called here?” Yusuke asked curiously. Hiei and Kurama looked at him with disbelief in their eyes.
 
Raizen looked at his older brother and Akimotto nodded his head and stood up. He looked at everyone present in the room and spoke out in a serious voice. “As all of you know I have come here to ask for the alliance of the three kings to destroy a horrendous being named Shin. We don't have much time to spare now at the rate his resurrection process is currently going. The process is accelerating even as we speak from what Keiko could tell.
 
“And how would she know of this unless she still has some kind of tie with this person?” Mukuro asked accusingly.
 
Keiko looked at her with venomous eyes. “Yes, I still have ties with him, but it is nothing more then a connection of a creation with its creator.” She spat out, clearly offended.
 
“How do we know this is not a trick? By helping you we could easily lead into our own demise?” Yomi asked cautiously.
 
“Because if we had wanted to kill you, you would already be dead. It's not that hard to get rid of you three kings.” Shadow replied with a smirk as he crossed his arms over his chest.
 
The other occupants didn't like the way this conversation was headed. To them it looked more like they were trying to see who could give the better insult at each other more than anything.
 
“You want to give that theory a test, boy!?” Yomi growled.
 
Kurama was slightly surprised as the others. Yomi didn't lose his patience very easily and with good reasons especially over such trivial insults.
 
“Sure, I'll take you on anytime anywhere, and I don't know who you're calling boy since I'm clearly older than you.” Shadow shot back coldly as he leaned forward in his chair.
 
Keiko and the girls shook their heads. One thought was running across their mind, “Instead of an alliance I think we're going to have a couple of funerals more then anything.”
 
“Enough! I have not come here to argue. Shadow they are the three kings of Makai you sit before. You will show them proper respect!” Akimotto scolded.
 
Shadow rolled his eyes, but remained silent.
 
Genkai however was impressed at how Akimotto could keep his “students” in line. She only wished Yusuke was this respectable towards her. “But if he ever did started to call me Master Genkai seriously that could mean only one thing…………either he's gay or my death is near.” She thought.
 
“Please you majesties we only ask for a little request which is the alliance. We ask you for your answer so if you do decide to turn us down we will relieve you of our presence and disturb you no more.” Kitsune replied calmly not want to anger Yomi or Mukuro any further.
 
This was the time Kuwabara decided to speak. “Come on Urameshi, you know this guy is gonna be tough to kill if these guys who are stronger then you are asking for your help.”
 
“Hold your horses Kuwabara. I would like to help Keiko more than anything, but I'm not the king here, well not yet anyway. It's not my choice to make, but if my old man here does turn it down I was planning to help them myself.” He replied.
 
Keiko smiled at Yusuke. She knew she could count on him to be by her side if the situation arose.
 
“Maybe I can ask Koenma to help us to since it does concern the human world.” Boton added in thoughtfully.
 
Phoenix scoffed. “And what makes you think that Enma and his cowardly son would actually consider helping us demons? If he had actually aided us in the beginning we probably wouldn't be having this problem right now.”
 
“What do you mean Phoenix? You have fought Shin before?” Kurama questioned.
 
“Yes, we have and it was a long, hard, and pointless battle. That would be the reason why we are trying to prevent him from being resurrected.” Kitsune replied.
 
“So I take it Enma and Koenma weren't acting so high and mighty when you asked them for their help?” Genkai stated.
 
Phoenix looked at her and decided to tell everybody his story. “As most of you have figured out. I am not a demon, but an actual phoenix in humanoid form. A long time ago I was one of the mystical guardians of spirit world. One day I saw Keiko and Akimotto enter into spirit world where demons weren't allowed and for good reasons. Seeing that they were demons I went to intercept them. I questioned why a couple of demons were in the realm of the dead. They replied that they had come seeking the aid of King Enma for the protection of the human world. I looked into their eyes and determined that they had answered truthfully. I led them to King Enma's quarters and left them to discuss their business. I returned to my post contemplating the possible outcome. After a couple of hours I saw them walking from which they had come. By the grim expression on their faces I could tell that they had been denied any help. Before they had left I asked Keiko what the exact reason they had come here. She told me they need help in destroying a demon that was bent on dominating the human world.
 
“Why would King Enma refuse to help you if this concerns the humans?” Phoenix asked perplexed.
 
“Because he knows that he'll lose significant amount of soldiers if he does help and that he doesn't want Shin coming after spirit world either.” Keiko explained.
 
After that she left, but not before saying `We can use all the help we can get.' As soon as they left I went back to see King Enma to see exactly why he refused to help. It was just like she had said he didn't want spirit world being target and that the humans were “replaceable”. He also said that if anyone from spirit world goes to fight Shin that they would be banished and hunted down. I was so disgusted at his cowardliness that I left spirit world even at the expense of being hunted. I found Keiko and Akimotto in the deepest pit of Makai preparing for the battle. They accepted me and I have stood by them ever since.”
 
“Why was it that we never felt the battle going on between the two forces?” Raizen asked breaking his long silence.
 
“Lord Raizen, the reason for that, you could say, was that I placed the battle in another dimension. I didn't want the after shock to affect the demon or human world. It was the best protection I could give and it remains the place where Shin is sealed.” Keiko explained.
 
“I see. I think it's best to let each individual ruler to make their choice in private and of their own accord. Akimotto, I ask you to give us until the evening to give you our final decision.” Raizen asked.
 
Akimotto nodded his head and stood up. He looked to the rest of his group and they too nodded and stood. “Then we shall be in the forest near by so that we don't interfere.” At that Akimotto lead them out. Keiko was the last to leave, but before she closed the doors to the study she turned around to look at her companions. A word may not have passed her lips, but everyone could see that the look in her eyes was asking them to help her. Keiko bowed to the kings and closed the door.
 
After Keiko had left Raizen summoned Hokushin. “Escort the ladies to find some kind of entertainment for them.” Hokushin bowed and motioned for the girls to follow him out. They silently obeyed and left the room leaving the kings and their heirs behind with the exception of Kuwabara.
 
“What would you say to this predicament, Raizen?” Yomi questioned.
 
“I have already decided to give him my support.” He simply replied.
 
“Alright, that means action time for me!” Yusuke said enthusiastically with a huge grin.
 
“That's easy for you, Raizen; you are bonded as brother to him so it's your duty to help him. I don't see what I can benefit from it.” Mukuro stated.
 
“Well, you may not, but I would think it would be Hiei's honor at stake if he didn't help my niece.” Raizen calmly said.
 
Hiei narrowed his eyes as he looked at Raizen. “What do you mean?”
 
Kurama thought about it for a moment and realized what Raizen meant. “Hiei, do you recall Yukina's story?” Hiei eyes widened at Kurama's question.
 
“Hey, what's up with shortie over there?” Kuwabara asked Kurama.
 
“Well, remember Yukina's story about her sister?” Kurama questioned back.
 
Kuwabara's eyes widened as the realization dawned on him.
 
“So basically Hiei owes Keiko for watching over Yukina.” Yusuke stated.
 
“But why would he care?” Kuwabara asked as he looked over to the steaming fire demon.
 
At that Yusuke and Kurama were at lost to explain. They looked around nervously till Mukuro decided to interrupt. “Fine, I will agree to give them my aid if Hiei also chooses to help.” Mukuro said as she glanced over to Hiei. Hiei merely nodded, but was still glaring at the fox and spirit detective for their little slip of information.
 
“Mukuro has given us her consent what about you Yomi?” Raizen, turning to the other king.
 
“I don't see a reason for me to ally with such disrespectful demons, but if Kurama could explain to me why he was with that girl then perhaps I'll change my mind.” Yomi half questioned, half demanded.
 
“Yeah, why were you with Keiko this morning?” Yusuke asked.
 
Kurama sighed. “I might as well tell them.” “Yeah, you better. Also warn Yusuke if he even thinks about touching her or triesto get her back he has no chance and that I will personally “fix” him.” Youko stressed.“I don't think it would be wise to threaten Yusuke besides didn't he himself say he broke off the relationship?” Shuichi said trying to reassure his demon half. “Humph, we can't be too sure now can we?” Youko said.
 
“Well, I'm sure that Raizen already knows and that some of you can figure out. Keiko and Akimotto have given me their permission to court her. So I was escorting her to the meeting, and hoping to get to know her better.” Kurama finished signaling he wasn't going to say anymore.
 
“So then you will help this woman even if I decline won't you Kurama?” Yomi asked.
 
Kurama nodded his head. “You are correct. I can't let my future mate come to any danger now can I?” Kurama said with a Youkoish smirk.
 
“I see.” Was all Yomi said.
 
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
 
With the girls…
 
“I wonder where Keiko went.” Boton said to no one in particular.
 
“Didn't Akimotto say that they were going to a forest near by?” Yukina asked.
 
“Hokushin where is this forest the others went to?” Genkai asked.
 
“The forest is about a mile away from the castle.” Hokushin explained as he pointed to the location.
 
“Can you please take us over there?” Yukina asked quietly.
 
“I'm sure I can't do that. You're under my protection when you're not with Yusuke or the other heirs.” He replied.
 
“But you're supposed to entertain us and we say the entertainment we want is to go talk with Keiko. Besides the only thing we're doing here is walking around which I might add is very boring.” Shizuru pointed out.
 
“And you won't have to watch us as much since Akimotto and the rest of his group will also be watching us.” Genkai added.
 
The demon remained silent and thought about it for a while. “The old woman is right, even Akimotto and his group can offer them better protection then I can.”
 
“Alright then please follow me.” Hokushin commanded. The girls smiled gratefully and followed their escort.
 
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
 
With Keiko's group…
 
“What do you think their verdict will be, Hunter?” Violet asked Akimotto.
 
“I have faith in them. I'm sure they'll help us one way or another.” He replied.
 
“Yeah, it would have run smoother if Shadow hadn't started to be a smart ass and talk so much.” Mist said as she pointed her thumb at Shadow who was right beside her.
 
Shadow scoffed and said, “It's not my fault that guy was all high and mighty, and he was insulting us!”
 
“I understand Shadow, but still we have to show them respect. Besides there are times when you are like that too.” Keiko told him.
 
“Keiko, is that other fox courting you?” Kitsune asked quietly.
 
Keiko sighed. She knew that she would have to tell them sooner or later. “Yes, and I have accepted.” She simply said.
 
Kitsune turned his gaze aside as soon as he heard the words fall from her lips. Keiko noticed that he was troubled as he turned around and walked away from the group, but before she could say anything Phoenix interrupted her.
 
“He is the same Youko Kurama who was the greatest thief in Makai and killed long ago, am I correct?” Phoenix asked.
 
“Yes, he is and he isn't a thief anymore, Phoenix. Can you guys excuse me for a second I need to take care of some business.” Keiko said. The others nodded their head as she withdrew from their presence.
 
Keiko walked in the direction in which Kitsune left for a couple of minutes. She found her surrogate son at the edge of a lake looking into its depths. Keiko knew he was aware of her presence when she saw his ears turn in her direction.
 
“What's wrong Sato?” Keiko asked using his real name to let him know she was genuinely concerned.
 
“Why are you accepting his courtship? You don't need him around do you, mother?” Kitsune asked in a hushed voice.
 
Keiko let out a long sigh. “I know what you're thinking right now,” Kitsune looked at her, “and no I'm not leaving you out even if I do become Kurama's mate. I was in love with him a long time ago, but never had the courage to admit it.” Keiko explained.
 
“Why? I don't see what you had to be so afraid of.” Kitsune asked.
 
Keiko stared off into the distance before answering him. “I found myself in Violet and Vixen's position. I couldn't really get close to any male for a while because of my past. Finding a mate was a big deal for me and for the life of me I couldn't find a male that I thought I could trust enough to share my life with. Then I found Youko Kurama. His life style wasn't what I pictured, but intrigued me to no end. I looked deep into his heart and I guess I saw what my heart was like. We both wanted to find a love that would last till the end of time, but we were both to afraid to search for it.” Keiko tried to explain.
 
“But if you do become Kurama's mate, what will become of me? When you have other children will I be forgotten?” Kitsune asked her with a hint of sadness in his voice.
 
Keiko smiled fondly at her still childish son even though he was way older than a mere child. She walked up to him and raised her hand to his cheek. She slowly stroked it till he raised his eyes to look into hers.
 
“Sato, you are my first son. Nothing will ever change that no matter how many children I have. I will still always depend on you to be by my side when I am in need. Then if I do have children I want your future brothers and sisters to look up to you. I want you to be their perfect role model.” She said trying to comfort him.
 
“HEY, KEIKO WE GOT SOME OF YOUR FRIENDS OVER HERE!!!!” Mist shouted.
 
Keiko and Kitsune looked at each other with understanding. Kitsune offered his mother his arm and she took it as they walked back to their group. At the sight they found the girl chatting about random things without a care in the world while the boys were off to the side trying their best to ignore them.
 
The both of them separated to go to their party. Yukina, Violet, and Mist were the first to notice Keiko's return. Yukina ran over to her elder sister and gave her a long hug. Keiko returned it as she giggled. Hokushin left as soon as he spotted Akimotto. He bowed respectfully and silently departed.
 
“Hey Keiko where did you go off to?” Shizuru questioned.
 
“Oh I had to clear up a little business that's all.” Keiko explained with a smile.
 
“Keiko was there a reason why you were with Kurama this morning?” Boton asked.
 
All of the girls looked at her like she was stupid or extremely dense. Genkai shook her head at the fairy spirit. “Boton don't tell me you haven't figured it out yet. Keiko and Kurama are together.” She said in an exasperated voice.
 
Boton let out an ooohhh sound. The girls continued to converse for about an hour before Shizuru asked the final question. “So what's with the outfit Keiko? You look like you're ready to go take someone out.” Shizuru asked as she gestured at Keiko's clothes.
 
“I was planning to do some training, but by the looks of the sky I think it would be best if we start to head back.” Keiko explained.
 
“I agree my dear.” Akimotto stated after Keiko finished.
 
The group slowly walked back to the castle. As they walked the occupants admired the sky changing its color as the sun retired to the night. The walk was mostly silent except for the occasional whispering.
 
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
 
In the castle host chamber…
 
The group walked into the castle and headed to the, in their term, living room. They settled themselves down before the kings and the rest of the guys decided to join them. Kurama walked over to Keiko and joined one of his hands with hers. The girls were looking at them and whispering, “Oh, look at them! Don't they look perfect for each other?!”
 
Raizen was the first to speak. “We have reached a verdict.” Akimotto stood motionless as he waited to hear their decision. “We three kings have decided to assist you in the elimination of the demon Shin.” Yomi stated simple. Akimotto let out relived sigh and Keiko smiled brightly at the Kurama and the rest of her friends.
 
“So what is the first plan of action?” Mukuro asked.
 
“The first thing we should do tomorrow is to train Yusuke, Kurama, and Hiei to their limits. Raizen, Yomi, and Mukuro you three are already at your peak, but your heirs still can go further.” Akimotto stated.
 
“So how will that work out?” Yusuke asked his new found uncle.
 
Keiko decided to answer the question for Akimotto. “We will explain things tomorrow. The best plan for you tonight is to get plenty of rest because I can assure that tomorrow will not be easy.”
 
“Hey, how about me? I can kick some butt too you know!” Kuwabara put in after feeling left out.
 
Keiko looked at him. Kuwabara was starting to get nervous under her intense gaze. “I'm not sure you can handle the training Yusuke and them are going to go through, but I can try to help you through it. Are you sure about this though?”
 
“Yeah, I don't want to be left behind.” He replied.
 
“Hmm, that's already hard to do, considering you are already left in the dust.” Hiei stated in the bored tone.
 
Kuwabara visibly bristled, but before he could say anything Genkai cut in. “Well then I'm going to retire. I'm sure I'm going to need all the energy I can get for tomorrow.”
 
“I see. Well then lets all get some rest.” Raizen said. Everyone nodded their head in agreement. Everyone wished each other a good night and departed.
 
“Hey Vixen, don't do anything to wear the fox out now. He needs to save his energy for tomorrow.” Shadow stated as he quickly left the room before Keiko could say anything.
 
Kurama mentally laughed at the sight of Keiko's flushed face. “Shall we get going now?” He asked. Keiko nodded her head not trusting her voice.
 
They walked down the hall to Keiko's room hand in hand enjoying the silent of the night. After a couple of minutes walking they finally reached their destination. Kurama turned Keiko around and wound his arms around her lower back as Keiko wound her hands around his neck. They rested their foreheads against each other.
 
“So can you tell me what the training is going to be like tomorrow?” Kurama asked in a whisper.
 
Keiko giggled. “No, you're going to have to wait like the others, Kurama. Just because we're courting doesn't mean you can have special treatment all the time.” Keiko answered.
 
“Oh really, then when do I get to have some special treatment, my little flower?” Kurama asked as they separated.
 
“You're going to have to wait. You're too curious for your own good you know that.” Keiko said as she taped her finger on the end of his nose.
 
“Well can you blame me? I am after all a fox.” Kurama asked with a faked hurt expression on his face.
 
“Yes, I do blame you now go to bed. It's late.” Keiko commanded as she playfully tried to push Kurama away from her.
 
Kurama didn't budge, but instead backed her into her door and placed his hands on both sides of her head. “When did you start caring about how late it was?” He asked with mischief in his voice.
 
“Starting now, so go to bed Kurama unless you're afraid of the dark and want me to walk you to your room.” Keiko replied.
 
Kurama laughed. “No, I'm not afraid. I'll go after you give me a goodnight's kiss.”
 
“Oh fine if that's the only way to get you to move.” Keiko answered with a fake frown.
 
Kurama smiled and leaned in. Keiko tilted her head up to receive the kiss as she slowly closed her eyes. Kurama touched his lips to hers and she gratefully accepted it. The kiss was supposed to be short one, but with Keiko's sweet taste Kurama couldn't bring himself to end the heavenly feeling. Each passing minute the kiss grew more intense. Kurama held onto Keiko as if she would have slipped away, but he knew all good things must come to an end. They finally had to stop when the both of them needed air. They drew in short gasps as they gained their breaths, bit by bit. Kurama noticed that Keiko was blushing furiously and smirked.
 
“Ok, Kurama now it's time for you to leave.” Keiko said as she pushed him away from her room trying to hide her embarrassment.
 
This time Kurama allowed her to move him. He didn't say a word, but continue to walk. When he was about 5' away he turned around. He watched as Keiko entered her room and closed the door behind her before resuming his walk to his room.
 
“I can't wait for tomorrow.” Was the single thought that ran through his head.
 
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
 
Keiko's room…
 
Keiko silently entered her room when she saw Kurama leave. She closed the door behind her and walked over to the wooden chest to change into the nightgown from the previous night. She could still feel Kurama's lips on hers and it left tingling feelings all over her body. Keiko tossed her training clothes onto a chair and climbed into bed hoping to get some rest from the excitement. “Well tomorrow is definitely going to be interesting.” She thought before she drifted off into a soundless sleep.