Yu Yu Hakusho Fan Fiction ❯ S.M. and you ❯ NEw LiFe ( Chapter 1 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Disclaimer: I do not own any character in this fic except Mrs. Song. That is some very unfortunate new isn't it?
Well, getting on with the story, this is the very beginning and you're beginning to get a feel for what's happening. I hope you like the fic. Oh, and I own your brother. Let the reading commence.
 
 
You had finally woken. The constant blaring of your new alarm clock had gone on for an hour before your mother began banging on the door to get your to turn it off. You pressed the snooze button and rolled on your back. “This is home.” You thought to yourself that early morning. You had just gotten finished unpacking all of your boxes and was all moved-in in your new room. You rubbed your eyes to wipe some of the tiredness away. Today was your first day of school and all of the excitement had kept your awake all night. You turn to the right and check what time it is. The clock reading 6:30 finally registered in your head. You didn't need to be at the school at all really because you hadn't been registered yet, but your mother felt it was prudent that you started school as soon as possible. This was the beginning of your new life.
 
After running downstairs your mother smiled at you. She was always the chipper morning person. She was always up at the crack of dawn and that always seemed to amaze you. Apparently, you didn't like being up so early. She had got the coffee going and began putting batter on the waffle iron. “Honey, why don't you hurry and get freshened up? Then you can have breakfast before you leave.” She blasted another pearly white smile and you burst into laughter. “What?” She said with a small laugh.
 
“You are always so . . . I don't know . . . “up” in the mornings. You must tell me how you do it because I struggle to get to school every morning.”
 
“I'll tell you one day. Besides, you don't have to get up at five a.m. anymore. School starts 8:30 here.”
 
“Awesomeness.” You reply. “But, I don't want to go mom. I'm oh so tired.”
 
“I'll tell you what; we'll go shopping after school today if you go without complaint. How does that sound?” This is exactly why you loved your mother so much. There were so many words fit as synonyms, but there were no words that could ever really describe her.
 
“Well, that sounds like a fabulous deal.”
 
“Good. Now wear something nice today. We're leaving at 7:45, okay?”
 
“Okay.” You remembered her mother said without complaint. You didn't really fell like putting on those pinstripe pants and white blouse after you got out of the shower but you did. The two of you ate and had a fun talk before your mother sped off in the car to get to school. You arrived at 7:50 and headed straight to the office; your mother followed close behind. The secretary directed them to the guidance office and waited to speak with the eleventh grade guidance counselor.
 
There was something about this woman that just made you not want to like her, but you didn't say anything. You didn't want to do anything that would get your mother mad at you. “So, you are Ms. Song; nice to finally meet you.”
 
“Yes, nice to meet you too. This is my daughter, (y.n.).”
 
“Welcome to Mieou high.”
 
“Thanks.”
 
“I am Mrs. Jaganashi, and thank goodness you have all your information. This will make it a short process. You seem to have had a very good schedule. These are all upper level classes. Smart girl.”
 
“Thank you Mrs. Janganashi.”
 
“No problem. Now when were you looking forward to starting?”
 
“I was looking forward to her starting as soon as possible.” Your mother informed her. `Damn' you think. You wanted to get out of it so bad, but you knew it was just not going to happen.
 
`'Well, I can have her schedule done by 8:40, so that's in about twenty minutes.”
 
“That sounds good to me.”
 
“Okay. So if you'll wait out in the lobby.”
 
“Right. Come on ______.” You waited out in the lobby, resting your head on your mother's shoulder. “So what do you think so far?”
 
“I don't really know what to think. It looks really nice so far.”
 
“Well, I hope you like it. You'll only have to stay her for two more years and then you'll be leaving me. It's just not right you know.” You smiled at your mother. You knew how much she was going to miss you and how much she didn't want you to leave her.
 
“I know mom, sorry I'm going to have to do it. But, don't think about that now. Let's keep our focus in the moment.”
 
“So full of wisdom and you're only sixteen.”
 
“I know, I know.” You said cockily.
 
“Guess what we are going to be doing this summer.”
 
“What?”
 
“I told you to guess.”
 
“Um, we will be . . . going back to America?”
“Noooo, we are going to take a trip to go see your brother.” Your eyes lit up when you heard the news. You hadn't heard from your brother in so long and wanted to see him so bad. Your mother always told you that the two of you were like two peas in a pod, inseparable. He was now doing his own thing in England and you had been too busy. This summer was the summer you would get to see him. Your day just kept getting better and better. Before you knew it, Mrs. Jaganashi came out with the schedule that would change everything.
 
“Okay ______, this is your schedule. You will have these four classes today and the next four tomorrow.”
 
“Thank you.”
 
“It's my job. Now, this is Shuichi Minamino, he will be showing you to class for a while, until you learn where things are. As it turns out, you two have the same classes.” He was a god, well, that was in your eyes. Bright scarlet hair that was perfectly in place, green eyes looked over you with wonder. He stood at about 6'3” and looked very thin under his uniform. He held a polite smile and shook hands with everyone. His large hand engulfed yours but it was soft.
 
“So are you ready to go . . . . .?” You smiled up at him.
 

“Yeah, bye mom.” As you walked away, your mind began to wonder. This guy that you had never seen before looked so familiar. Whatever it was gave you a good feeling about this guy. You wondered what Japan has in store for you.
 
 
Well, this is what I have got for you at 11:44 pm on a Thursday night. Tell me what you think. This was an idea I got and I don't where this is going but yea. Review!! Thanx
Chap. 1