Yu Yu Hakusho Fan Fiction ❯ SAA: Sex Addicts Anonymous ❯ The Dance in Hell Begins ( Chapter 1 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]

Millie: You are going to LOVE this!!! XD
Black: Why this one?
Millie: Because….>_>…<_<…we speak of your “problem”.
Black: I DON'T HAVE A PROBLEM!! >_<
Millie: Well one of them is showing but that's not the one I am talking about.
Black: >_O WHAT PROBLEM!!!!????
Millie: *rolls eyes* Enjoy everyone ^_^ I do not nor have I ever owned YYH
Black: >_________________________________O
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
 
“Why the fuck are we here Onna?” Hiei asked, angered and bored. There he and Sarah sat in an all gray walled room with brown foldable chairs sitting in a perfect circle. Sitting in said chairs were bums and hard working business men who only had one thing in common. They were all sex addicts.
“I don't know. Damn Melissa and Yusuke. I'll fuck there shit up once we're let out of here.” Sarah replied, just as pissed off as he was.
“Alright, shall we begin?” the so called leader of the group announced. Hiei only glared at him, his hands crossed over his chest, making the young man gulp and shiver with uneasiness.
~We don't belong here. I'm not addicted.~ He stated telepathically to his mate. She nodded.
~I know. Me neither…we just enjoy it…a lot.~ She replied. The young brunette haired man that led the group looked around the room, a clip board and pen in his hand.
“So, we are going to start off with saying a little bit about ourselves, alright?” He asked with a small smile on his face. “Any volunteers?” He added. One girl with a huge chest and blonde hair raised her hand first.
“I'd be happy to.” She answered and looked over to Hiei, licking her lips. He only cringed and looked away.
“It all started when I was fifteen, my first time. Once we started I couldn't stop. I wanted it more and more everyday. A man's touch, him inside me.” She went on, still looking at Hiei and sometimes at Sarah. “Or a woman's, a feeling of acceptance. Always in different places, that rush and worry of getting caught. I just can't seem to stop. And it never mattered who it was with either, whether I knew them or not was of no issue to me.” She finished. Sarah's eyes widened when the girl began to talk about women, looking at her the whole time.
~Why is she looking at me when she says that, Hiei?~ She asked him, feeling very uncomfortable in the room. ~I don't want to be here!~ She added.
~Hn, neither do I but they won't unlock the doors until the session is over and we're in ningen territory. We can't use our powers…I guess we'll just have to…stick it out.~ He finished. The both sat side by side, leaning into the backs of their chairs. They didn't know about anyone and damned if these people thought they were going to say anything about themselves. The leader nodded his head, taking notes.
“And how did you feel after these one night stands?” He asked her. She only smirked at him with lust in her eyes.
“Oh I'm sure you can figure that one out.” She answered.
~EW! She's flirting with him. IN SEX ADDICTS ANONYMOUS!!!! ISN'T THAT FORBIDDEN?!?!~ Sarah went on. Hiei only looked away from the group and fantasized about how much he would like to charge at them with his katana in hand, cutting them to shreds.
“What about you?” The leader asked, referring to Hiei.
“Hn, what about me baka?” He snapped back. The man they have come to know as Jeff was a little taken aback by his remark.
“No need to be snippy. We are all in here for the same reason. Care to tell us a little about yourself and your problem?” Jeff went on.
“I don't have a fucking problem, I just want out.” Hiei demanded with fire in his eyes. The man was too scared to say anything more and just nodded.
“Ok, well anyone else want to volunteer or will I have to start picking and choosing?” He asked, looking around the group once more. An average looking man with scruffy hair and a look in his eyes as if he'd been to prison, raised his hand.
“I love the girls, big boobs and all. I mostly do it for the sounds I get, their moaning and screaming. I never failed to make a girl reach her peak. They would always beg for it and hell if I was going to pass that up. My fingers would slip into their pussies and maneuver inside them and they would bite their bottom lips and grab onto the sheets to keep from calling out random sexy things, but I would make them. I would say things like `you like that huh?' or `am I going to slow for you?' and they would lose control and make me push harder.” He smirked as he spoke and looked over at Sarah as well as the blonde who was salivating because she wanted it so bad.
~Hiei, please! He's freaking me out. DOES THAT SAY THE STATE PRISON ON THE BACK OF HIS SHIRT!??!~ Sarah began to freak out, making sure to not let anyone see just how bad off she really was.
~I know.~ He replied and glared at the guy. “Look away baka, she's not in any of your fantasies.” He snapped. The guy only glared back and balled his hands into fists.
“You wanna go little man?” He asked. Hiei only scoffed.
“I don't have the time to fuck around with you baka ningen. Just stop looking at her when you talk about your meaningless screwings.” He replied. The man's eyes bugged out of his face like he was constipated and got up to give Hiei the what for. Jeff, the leader, just sat back in his seat.
“Roy, sit down. We know you're not going to do anything.” He finally said once he approached Hiei. Hiei didn't even acknowledge the fact that he had gotten closer and only rolled his eyes and looked away.
“Grr, hell if I won't knock his head off.” Roy mumbled under his breath and sat back down across the room. Hiei only laughed at hearing this and so did Sarah. An inside joke that no one else knew about apparently.
“And what's your story?” Jeff asked Sarah. She immediately went silent and gave him an icy glare, one just as bad as Hiei's.
“I don't have a fucking problem. I'm not a sex addict.” She stated through gritted teeth.
“Well there must be some reason why you are here.” Jeff was crossing the line by a few feet with every word that came out of his thin, lipless little mouth.
“Like I said fucktard, I don't have a fucking sex problem. It's actually great by the way.” She stated once again with a smirk on her face, making Hiei blush. Jeff only looked away and thought it best not to get into it, a smart thing to do for a man of his size and species, according to the YYH gang.
“What about you Nathan?” Jeff asked. A teenager about the age of Sarah and Hiei in their human forms, sat the farthest away from the group. He wore fitted jeans and a collared, polo shirt, an olive complexion along with rosy, embarrassed cheeks, colored his face.
“I-…I don't want to talk about it.” He said. The perfect little academic achiever didn't want to talk about his problem.
“Oh come on, I'm sure you want to get it off your chest.” Jeff replied. The boy's face only reddened even more.
“I'm a sex addict ok?! Is that good enough for you?! I like sex! SEX SEX SEX!!” Everyone's eyes widened at his outburst. “I don't like talking about it; I just want to do it! I go to bed at night pretending there's some perfect, slutty morsel lying in my bed next to me with perfect breasts and tan skin, begging me to be inside her! Her legs are spread before me and I-…I-…I can't control myself. I've got to have it!” He finished, biting his nails and rocking back and forth. Sarah quickly crossed her legs and moved them towards the back of the chair, sitting upright with both hands on her knees, refusing access. Hiei wasn't fazed one bit. Living in Makai all those years had made him immune to feeling uncomfortable around people such as this. There was sex everywhere there and you couldn't get away from it. He was just glad that he got away from the guys that wanted him so badly.
“Well Nathan, that's quite a story.” Jeff began. Nathan looked up, his dirty blonde hair swaying as he did so.
“I'm not done.” He stated.
“Oh.” Jeff said and looked away. “Well go on.” He added. Nathan continued to chew his fingernails down to the core.
“I-…I'm not married. THAT'S AGAINST GOD!!! I'M GOING TO HELL!!!!” He called out and rammed his head into his hands as if to block himself from the truth…or what he thought was the truth at least. Hiei began to laugh and Sarah only shook her head.
“Tony, get in here and help out Nathan. Take him to the `God is our friend' meeting.” Jeff walkie-talkied the leader of said group. Tony walked in minutes later and walked out with the sulking Nathan dragging his feet. The door jammed shut and clicked as it was locked once more. Hiei growled at the man for locking them in once more.
~I'll kill Melissa and that dumbass detective when we get home!~ Hiei snarled to Sarah.
~Hn, not if I get my hands on them first. You can have Kuwabara.~ Sarah joked and Hiei only growled once again.
“Edward, would you like to go next?” Jeff asked. Edward shrugged and began to talk about his wife and two kids.
“I love my wife to death but she doesn't put out like she used to. She's not generous. I have to do all the work. All I ask for is a little head now and then and she denies me. When I don't get it I get mad and slam doors. I'm a man, you can't keep me celibate for too long, so I go out to the bars and look for the perfect drunk girl to fuck or to the strip clubs for a little fun. It costs some money but hey, anything to get some right fellas?” He asked in a joking manner. Hiei had lost all respect for the man talking, not that he had any for him anyway but that just took the cake. He had kids for god's sake and a wife that, from what he heard, loved him
“They would wave their tits in my face and I couldn't stop from rubbing my hands all up on them, give them a test run. I don't like big boobs. That's too much to handle, they get in the way of the good stuff. Medium size is perfect for me, like a handle for when you're riding them good and hard. Strippers tend to do whatever you want them to so I never get a no when I tell them to go down on me hard and good.” Sarah and even Hiei were disgusted by his choice of words but it seemed like the rest of the group was getting off to it and that made it even worse. Hiei even saw the guy sitting next to Sarah shove his hand down his pants. He quickly moved her chair closer to him and warned her telepathically about the guy and told her not to look. She was thankful and averted her gaze to look over at the chalkboard. Unfortunately there was a crude story about two girls written on the board that some guy must have written for his own enjoyment. So with nothing else to look at, she stared at the floor. Edward kept going on and on.
“I would pound into her and she would scream some other guy's name out but I wouldn't care. Hell, sometimes I would scream out Carmen Electra's name. I fantasize about her. Sometimes I'll find a girl that looks like her just to say that I actually fucked her.” He added.
“Ok we get it! You like strippers and medium sized boobs!” Sarah called out. She was getting really weirded out having to listen to random people she didn't know, talking about their sex lives. Her close friends? Fine. But some weirdo power plant manager from another city? Hell no.
“I'm glad you could be open about your problem Edward, but our session is now over-“
“FINALLY!!!” Sarah and Hiei called out in unison, glad that they were able to leave.
“You all did very well today.” Jeff stated, “Now for your first task, you all must go without any kind of sexual intimacy for six weeks.” He added with a smile on his face. Everyone else must have been used to this sort of treatment being as they were really sex addicts but Sarah and Hiei? Oh no.
“What?!!?!?!” They both said aloud, in unison once more.
“We will meet next week to discuss how things are going.” Jeff said with a grin. Hiei sat with his eyes bugged out and Sarah did the same, only her mouth was wide open now.
“I-I can't go that long! Not with him as my mate!” She stuttered. They both looked at each other, shocked.
“Hn, this can't be happening!” Hiei stated with a growl. Once they had gotten out the door and through the portal, back to Genkai's, they cursed loudly, making Yusuke and Melissa run into the living room.
“You!!!” Sarah said in a demonic voice once she saw Melissa fast walk down the corridor. She looked around the room, still walking in when she heard Sarah's evil outburst.
“What? How did the meeting go?” She smirked. Sarah advanced towards her and glared at her.
“How'd the meeting go?” She mocked her in a girlish tone. “How do you think it went, dumbass!?” She cursed. Hiei already punched a hole in the wall and was now pounding Kuwabara to the ground. It was his fault, he shouldn't have handed him a Playboy magazine at the time.
“Because of you, Hiei and I have to go without SEX for SIX WEEKS!!!” Sarah yelled. Yusuke, being Sarah's brother and all, was happy to hear this from her. Melissa began to crack up laughing. She growled at this.
“Oh yeah, all fun and games until we can't have sex!” Hiei called, since Kuwabara was already hurt.
“I'm not doing it! I don't have to follow those rules `cause I'm not an addict!” Hiei called out from across the room.
“But you have to and we're not letting you not do it!” Yusuke stated. “I don't want my little sis having sex anyway.”
“OH, NOT LIKE YOU DON'T DO IT WITH MELISSA!!” She yelled with a growl. Melissa's face turned a bright red.
“YEAH BUT WE DON'T DO IT EVERY OTHER NIGHT LIKE YOU TWO!!” She called back.
“AND I'M OLDER! I'M ALLOWED!” Yusuke called back.
“WE'RE A YEAR APART! AND WE DO NOT DO IT EVERY OTHER NIGHT!!!” She screamed with a tension mark pulsating on her forehead.
“SHUT THE HELL UP YOU IDIOTS!! Minus Sarah. WE AREN'T GOING WITHOUT!!” Hiei screamed back, wanting in on the yelling.
“You have to or you are both weak, cowards that thrive off of SEX!!!” Yusuke called back. Hiei was getting angrier than he had been all night.
“I'm not a fucking coward, I just like sex!” He snapped.
“With my SISTER!!!! >____O” Yusuke retorted.
“Oh god, not the sister thing.” Melissa sighed. Hiei only rolled his eyes and exhaled with a gruff sound. Just then Genkai walked into the fight.
“I can't take it anymore! Sarah, Hiei, Yusuke, Melissa, I can't stand hearing any of you do it but Sarah and Hiei, you two do it like animals. I demand that you two go the six weeks without or else!” She stated with a firm tone in her voice and at her temple, what she says goes, no ifs, ands, or buts. Sarah and Hiei's eyes widened. They realized they had to do it.
Night time fell on the extravagant estate and Sarah and Hiei lied in their bed together.
“So we're really going to do it?...I mean…not do it?” Hiei asked.
“Yep.” Sarah answered, putting emphasis on the `y' in the word. They both sighed and gave each other one last look before turning onto their sides, facing away from each other and falling asleep.
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
Millie: XD THIS IS PURE ENJOYMENT!!!!
B/H: Baka!
Millie: It's not my fault you two can't keep your paws off each other.
B/H: >__________________<
Millie: Enjoy and review ^_^