Yu Yu Hakusho Fan Fiction ❯ self-destruct evil drunk ❯ self-destruct mayhem ( Chapter 1 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Chp 2

Disclaimer:

Kurama: say it

Kuronue: say it now or else

Me: no I can't say it

Hiei: say it or else this katana will end up down your throat

Me: fine I don't own yu yu Hakusho or any thing else

Kurama: wha?

Kuronue: what we can't hear you

Me: I don't own yu yu Hakusho or any ting else

Hiei: ugh you stupid ningen we need to actually hear you

Me: fine I don't own YuYu Hakusho or anything else in this story!!!!!!! Happy?

All cept me: yep

Last time: the VCR/DVD burnt Hiei and someone unexpected comes to kurama's door.

Standing at the door was a man about kurama's height, he had a black vest like shirt, long pointy ears, a witches hat with the top torn off to make way for his coal black hair. He also usually had big bat-like wings but they were hidden as not to scare ningens. He was twirling a blood red pendant. Kurama was shocked, this man was supposed to be dead and he was going to point it out when; `SELF-DESTRUCT SEQUENCE IN 10,9,…'

"hey kurama are the "VCRs" supposed to self-destruct?" asked Hiei wonderingly.

"oh darn why'd they put a self-destruct sequence; stupid baka's" muttered kurama as he ran over to help Hiei.

"BOOM" the VCR exploded.

"Hiei what the hell did you do?"

"well it burnt me so I used my katana to teach it that I am not 1 to be toyed with!!"

well if you hadn't have screwed it up in the first place it wouldn't have burnt you"

ok fine

fine

fine" the man at the door chuckled and said hey youko I never knew you as one to hang out with midgets

and why do you look like a ningen?

This midget has a name you baka!!!" Said Hiei hotly, "its Hiei; Hiei darn't not midget!!!"

Ok midget whatever you say; so kurama its me Kuronue!! I promise I know the exact location of our hideout."

Ok Kuronue but you're supposed to be dead… you died I mean you're not supposed to be alive anymore.

Nice way to greet your friend plus you never actually saw me die.

But…

Ok can we save this mushy and pointless reunion till after I get my answers ok who are you

Kuronue

Ok Kuronue why are you supposed to be dead?

We were stealing something I got hurt and youko thought I died.

Ok I didn't get half of that but either way… hey kurama what's up? Said Hiei asking why kurama looked so pissed.

Nothing; nothing at all I just no longer have my ps2, Gamecube or anything else within a 20-ft radius of that VCR. Said kurama obviously pissed. Kuronue was laughing in the corner.

I don't give a darn about your stuff it burnt me…

That black dragon thingie always burns you and you don't make it self-destruct

It doesn't self-destruct duh

Fine

Fine

Shuichi can you come help with the groceries

Yes mom come on guys lets go help my mom said kurama forgetting the fight just minutes before

Shuichi your such a dear would you boys like some lemonade?

Uhha no thank you mom umm why don't you get a manicure or something my treat. He shoves 20 dollars into her hand.

Ok but don't blow up the house.

Ok bye.

Shuichi? Youko you've lost it and gone soft for a stupid ningen

My mother is not a stupid ningen!

Sure every ningens stupid

My mom is not a damn ningen she is not stupid and I swear if you ever say that again I will take that darn pendant and strangle you with it!! Kurama's eyes flashed gold

Ok; ok but youko you're mom lived in Makai

Fine whatever but she's dead and my moms the only motherly figure I have left; hey where's Hiei? They looked over to where hiei was and saw him at the computer.

Self destruct in 10, 9, 8 ,7, 6, 5, 4, 3, 2, kurama unplugged it just in time.

Hiei don't ever touch my stuff without my say-so again do you understand

Yah sure.

So did you like please r&r well chp 3 will be up when I write it so hope you enjoyed this one