Yu Yu Hakusho Fan Fiction ❯ Silly Quickies ❯ super duper hereos part 1 ( Chapter 3 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Jade: yay they’ll be in… well read to find out then review!

<><><><><><><>& lt;><><><><><><><><>< ><><><><><><><><><> ;<>

Yusuke: yay that was the greatest movie ever! I’m soo glad I have it on a dvd!

Jade and Hiei: Run, run from Heroicness…(both fall over and twitch a little)

Kurama: *takes feather and tickles Jade and Hiei under the nose)

Hiei: *shakes head furiously* make it go away!

Jade: Feather!!!! *begins playing with the feather which Kurama put a string on and is now swinging in front of Jade*

Kurama: ahhh! So easy to amuse you, isn’t it?

Jade: shut up *kicks Kurama in the shin* now make the feather jiggle!

Kurama: alright alright Jade…honestly must you be so violent.

Jade: *Giggles*

Yusuke come on lets go to my house and watch it again.

Hiei and Jade: * look at each other * let’s not but say we did.

Yusuke: *big sad face* bu- bu- but I wanna see it again!! Wahwahwah.

Kuwabara: or we can act it out!

Yusuke: great idea! Okay I will be Mr. Incredible, Jade will be Incredible girl, Hiei is fast so he’ll be Incredible boy, Koenma will be Jak-Jak, And Kurama you’ll be… Mrs. Incredible formerly known as Elasta Girl.

Kurama: but I’m a guy

Yusuke: I know but you have long hair

Kurama: but I’m a guy

Yusuke: well……….. Your still Mrs. Incredible so there! *Yusuke pouts and becomes of course unreasonable*

Kurama: * hits his head with his own hand and shakes them knowing that getting out of acting like a girl is going to be impossible *very well.

Koenma: sounds like fun…*something just clicked* wait a sec I don’t wanna play the baby. * falls on the ground and has a tantrum but agree but only cuz he gets a cookie ^_^ *

Jade: lets see play video games or act ridiculous. Hard decision but I’ll have to go with playing video games. But here finger puppets so you and Kuwabara can be ridiculous.

Yusuke and Kuwabara: yay!!!!!!!

Everyone else: ^_^* (sweat drop time!)

Too bad they get bored…

Now they’re just beating each other up

Meanwhile- Hiei and Jade begins singing John Jacob Jinglhimerschmidt or however that’s spelled.

Kurama breaks them apart and everyone agrees to act out the movie.

The stage is set costumes are made and now all they need is a script which Kuwabara is writing since they aren’t going to play the original movie! (after all I have to screw things up for everyone and make things strange and uncomfortable! Like in twister!! Hehe gotta love the strange positions people can get into in that game.)

To be continued……………………..

Jade : I’m finally back with some free time but I’ll continue this story later cuz I haven’t seen the incredible in awhile so I don’t really remember it to well. But I’ll try to update most of my fics and if any one wishes to contribute an idea for a silly quickie go right ahead.