Yu Yu Hakusho Fan Fiction ❯ Sister of the Forbidden Child ❯ Chapter one: Red Tear-Gems ( Chapter 1 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

This is going to be a self fanfiction.
You are a girl. You have crimson eyes. You have long greenish teal hair. Your Info:
You are a forbidden child in Koorime Island. The name you would get there is Hieina Jaganshi. You are the sister of Hiei and Yukina.
You are also short as Hiei is. Please write reviews to support me to write more.
 
Chapter one: Red tear-gems
 
You were outside in the night of darkness while your sensei was inside training other students. You held out your tear-gem from your neck. You can see a little vision of your little sister, Yukina, your big brother, Hiei, your mother, Hina. You can also see…your father and yourself. You have never seen your father before, but imagine what he looked like. You knew he was a fire demon because you are a fire demon and have mixed blood with your father and mother.
 
Looking at the bright full moon, some of the wolf demons howled at the bright moon. You didn't care much about them. All you cared is how to get your younger sister Yukina back, and how to find your big brother in this big world. You have killed many demons on your journey, but never found them.
 
“Hieina!” Your sensei called out to you while you were gazing at the beautiful bright moon.
You turned to him. You saw that he looked worried, very worried about something.
“Yes, sensei?” You looked at him.
“The village is in trouble; we must hurry and kill the S class demons before they kill us all.” Your sensei said. He may look very old, but he has faith inside him.
 
You nodded at him and ran to his village. You never fought S class demons before. You knew that they were powerful. Before your sensei and you got to his village, you put away your tear-gem. It was very valuable and it was important to you.
 
Once your sensei and you got to the village, ugly S class demons were tearing down the houses and fire was set everywhere.
“Where is that fire demon!?” The leader of the S class demons that came there was holding onto your best friend's neck, Kiro. He asked her.
“I don't know!” He answered to him.
The leader of the S class demons squeezed Kiro's neck even harder than before.
 
Anger was filled inside you, as you ran fast and kicked the S class demon's leader out of the way.
“Don't hurt her ever again!” You told him. But you were only a high A class demon so you couldn't kill the leader yet.
 
He got up; rubbing the spot you kicked him. He laughed.
“You are the demon I was looking for, Hieina Jaganshi. “Your brother is gone and your sister too. They left you and you are the only one left, but your father.” He said.
Your eyes grew wider, not believing what he has said.
 
“It's true Hieina. You have the name as your brother and the ending of your sister.” He said.
 
You couldn't listen to him much longer so your eyes glowed red and it was filled with fiery and hate.
Your friend, Kiro, ran away to the forest.
 
“You are lying, I can tell!” You shouted to him as your ki went higher and higher exploding. Now the S class demons were afraid though your power now, was higher than theirs.
“Darkness Flames!” You called out as dark fire flames came out of your hand and killed all the S class demons that was in the way.
 
After done calling the “Darkness Flames.” You went to the forest where Kiro went. Your sensei returned back to his temple. While you were walking to the place where Kiro went, you were thinking about the S class demon's leader said.
 
 
Your brother is gone and your sister too. They left you and you are the only one left, but your father.
 
`Was that true? I wonder if they leave the Youkai world. Or else they're dead, but they can't be dead yet!' You kept on thinking about what the demon has said.
You looked down, seeing your own fate locked up inside you. Then you looked all the way to the past where you saw your mother…
 
Your own past memories
 
In the Koorime Island you were about to be thrown off by your mother's best friend, Re. Re took out a tear-gem from her clothes.
“Be safe Hieina. Remember that there is someone who loves and cares for you. Bye Hieina…” Re then threw you off of Koorime Island after she said all those words to you. You never forgot what she has said ever since. Your past has been horrible after you were thrown off of Koorime Island. You have found your younger sister, Yukina, but she was taken by the Toguro brothers, ever since you have been looking for her and your big brother, Hiei. The only thing you knew that he has his jagan eye implanted in his forehead. Now it's your own duty to protect Yukina and be with your brother again.
 
 
After looking to your past you still looked down.
`My brother and sister aren't dead…' You kept on thinking.
 
Tears were streaming down your cheeks. As your tears hit the ground it turned into red tear-gems. Like your mother, but in different colors. You walked to the place where Kiro was at.
 
When you got there Kiro was talking to a teenage man that has a pacifier in his mouth. You walked towards them. As you got there he said “Hi,” to you and you stayed quiet. Kiro looked at you. She knew that you were sad in the inside.
“Hi.” You said to the teenage man.