Yu Yu Hakusho Fan Fiction ❯ Sister of the Forbidden Child ❯ Chapter two: Kuwabaka Pervert ( Chapter 2 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Thanks to all the people who writes reviews to me.
 
 
Chapter two: Kuwabaka's Perverted
 
You began to walk away until the teenage boy held on to your shoulders.
“Don't go, Hieina. Someone wants to see you in the Nigenkai.” He said to you.
You closed your eyes, wondering who wants to see you. At first you thought it was your sister, Yukina, but it couldn't be. Then you thought it was someone else.
 
“Who is it?” You asked him. “Koenma, who is the person who wants to see me?”
 
Koenma's eyes widen. `She must have read my mind just like Hiei.' He thought. You went to Koenma's mind again. Hearing what he has said.
`My brother?' You thought thinking it might have been your brother that wants to see you.
 
“Yukina wants to see you, Hieina. She wanted to see you because she misses you of what you have tried to save her from demons that wanted her tear-gems.” Koenma said to you.
“My si- Yukina wants to see me?” You didn't want to say `My sister' because he might know that you are Yukina's older sister.
“Yes, she wants to see you right now, Hieina. I'll take you to the Nigenkai.” Koenma made a portal. He went in. Before he went in he told you to come in to the portal.
You looked at Kiro, wondering if she is coming. `Do you want to come, Kiro?' You asked her, telepathy. She nodded. She ran towards the portal with you. You two were in the portal now going to the Nigenkai. Blue and sky blue swirls were around you and Kiro. Your hair was flowing with the wind. It was the same as Kiro's also. Now it was the stop to the Nigenkai as you and Kiro saw light coming through the Blue and sky blue swirls.
You and Kiro was in the Nigenkai. Around you were people, trees, buildings, and many other human things. You were wondering where Koenma went. You heard someone whispered your name.
“Hieina!” You turned and saw Koenma in the ally way. You and Kiro ran towards where he was. As you got there, Koenma stood up.
 
“Follow me. I'll show you where Yukina is.” He said as he began to walk off. You and Kiro followed Koenma. Kiro was staying quiet. You only knew about her for five years so far and rumors say that Kiro had a terrible past like you did, but it was different, but you shook it off.
 
Koenma, Kiro, and you got there. You were all standing in front of a temple. It seems new though. It didn't look to old.
“This is Genkai's temple.” Koenma said to you and Kiro.
A young girl with teal and green hair with crimson eyes like you came outside.
`So Koenma was right, Yukina is in the Nigenkai.' You thought as you looked at your younger sister, Yukina.
 
Yukina began walking over to you and Kiro.
“It's a pleasure to meet you again, Hieina-kun.” Yukina said to you in the nice tone she always uses.
“It's a pleasure to meet you again too, Yukina-chan.” You said to her. You also bowed to her like she was a princess.
“Let's go inside to meet my friends.” Yukina said, smiling at you.
You looked at Yukina. You thought that you would have seen Yukina's smiling face again.
 
Yukina walked in the temple. You, Koenma, and Kiro walked inside, following Yukina. When you were all inside you saw your brother, Hiei. You haven't seen him ever since he was thrown off of Koorime Island. Your eyes widen seeing him. Then you saw that he was looking at you. You turned away quickly, trying not to make an eye contact. You sighed when you turned around.
 
Kiro was smiling at the people who were there. Yukina greeted them to you and Kiro. Their names were Kuwabara, Yusuke, Kurama, Hiei, Keiko, Shizuru, Genkai, and Botan. They were all there. Kuwabara came up to you.
“You look like Yukina a lot, except the size a little.” Kuwabara looked around at you. You looked at him like crazy. You felt like slapping him, but not in front of Hiei and Yukina.
Then he looked beneath you. Your eyes widen. You punched him in the face leaving a purple bruise there.
“Get away from me, baka!” You shouted at Kuwabara.
You turned around going outside.
 
Kiro walked towards Kuwabara.
“Sorry Kuwabara, Hieina doesn't like perverted humans.” Kiro said to him.
“What!? Is she a demon then!?” Kuwabara asked Kiro.
Yes, she is a demon. I cannot tell you her past because it was forbidden where she was once born in.” Kiro then walked towards Koenma.
“Prince Koenma, are we going to stay in the Nigenkai for awhile?” She asked Koenma.
“Yes you are. Hieina is also going to stay here too.”
 
Then Kiro heard a door shut. She looked around thinking that you shut the door, but it was Hiei that slammed the door.
Kuwabara got up from the floor. Yukina was healing Kuwabara from his purple bruise from you.
Kurama and Yusuke went outside to their own homes. Genkai went to her room and take a nap there.
Koenma returned to the Reikai to do something over there. The rest of the girls went shopping after Yukina was done healing Kuwabara.
Kuwabara then went home.
 
So it was just you and Hiei.
 
You went outside angry at Kuwabara for doing that. You hated perverted demons or humans. It was already sunset. You jumped tree to tree to the place that has springs in the Nigenkai. You stopped at the cliff just right by the springs in the woods. You looked at the beautiful sunset in the sky. The sunset in the Nigenkai was brighter than the sunset at the Youkai World.
 
Be safe Hieina. Remember that there is someone who loves and cares for you.
Forever then.
 
Re's voice echoes in your head. You kept on thinking about your mother.
 
“Mother, I have now found my brother and sister once again. And now I want to be with them. I do not want to be alone in the darkness place of my heart anymore. I wish you were here with us. But my brother and sister do not know that I am their sister, however I want to be with my family again with all my heart. I do not want us to be separated again, forever again.” You talked to the sky as if your mother, Hina, was there to see you and could talk to you back.
 
You heard some noises from above a tree. You looked around seeing no one there. But you knew that Hiei was there because your mind you can picture Hiei sitting there. Like the Jagan eye that Hiei has on his forehead.
`Why are you following me, Hiei?' You asked him, telepathy.
`Hn. It's because I knew that you were angry of Kuwabaka. That's why.' He used telepath back to you.
`That's not a reason of my question, Hiei.' You said back to him.
He couldn't think of a reason way he followed you back here.
 
You turned around facing to the sunset. Hiei jumped off the tree coming towards you.
You looked down.
`I wonder if he knows if I am his sister.' You thought, but you used blocking telepath so Hiei won't read your mind.
 
Hiei put his hands on your shoulders.
“It's because….”