Yu Yu Hakusho Fan Fiction ❯ Smile! Your on Kurama cam ❯ Observation 3 Part 3: Hiei ( Chapter 3 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
Disclaimer: I own nothing not even the camera, and Bobo the clown is copyrighted by a guy in my class named Christian.

Kds* bows repeatedly* I'm really sorry for not posting this up earlier.* gets hit by random piece of fruit thrown by random reviewer* Stop that* gets hit by several more pieces of fruit* DO YOU WANT ME TO POST THIS CHAPTER OR NOT??!!" silence* Good. So anywho, here's the Hiei chapter and any Hiei fangirls out there, do not flame me if I make Hiei act too bad cause I too am a Hiei fangirl, but I prefer Kurama but anywho, do not flame me. Sides, I'm gonna bash Kurama at the end how you ask? Wait and see... But I tired to not make Hiei act too bad.....

Kurama: ^_^

Kds: And since I did not update for a while, I have made this chapter longer then the others.

Kurama: But you promise that hiei does not kill me right?

kds: The only one Hiei could kill here, is Kuwabara.

Kurama: Good.

Kds: Well now on with the fic!

__________________________________________________________________

Observation 3 part 1

Hiei

Kurama was in a standing tree in a park wearing all black clothing. " Now we shall study the specious, firey hnious. The reason that I am wearing all back an look like a spy is so I shall not be detected by Hiei. I also cannot make any sudden movements or loud noises because then he will hear and kill me. Here he comes now."

Hiei is jumping tree to tree and stops on the tree next to the tree Kurama was in and looks around he then sits down. He looks up and smiles", Hello bobo, it's nice to see you again." He looks looks like he's listening.", Yes, I agree, Pokemon is the best show ever, next to hamtaro that is." Hiei takes off his black cloack to reveal a pink hamtaro shirt that has hamtaro on it and has letters on it that say "HAM-HAM"

Kurama was bitting his toungue to keep from laughing." Well it looks like this speciman has an imaginary friend named Bobo. And it also looks like he likes Hamtaro."

Hiei looks up at 'bobo' ", No bobo, I don't know what today is." He listens and smiles. ", YAY!! IT'S VALENTINE'S DAY!! Say what? look in the hole in the tree?" He reaches into the hole, which is right next to him and pulls out a box of sweet snow.", Oh bobo you shouldn't have. i didn't get anything for you but I know what we could do." Gets out what looks like a plushy of Mukuro. ", Mukuro, I must also get you a present." Hiei gets a crazed look on his face and gets out a dagger and and starts stabing the plushy a.k.a. voodoo doll repeatedly.', SHI NE KONO AMA!!!!!!!!!!!" He stops and looks at bobo. ", I'm sorry bobo, I got a little bit out of control." He lays down and falls asleep while sucking his thumb.

Kurama smirks evily", Well it looks like this speciman falls asleep while sucking his thumb. Hiei has a kawaii baby face as some people would call it." 'Which is extremely good blackmail material.'

30 minutes later

He wakes up, since he never sleeps long. He looks at the ground and smiles once again." Hmm.. PIKACHU, YOU'VE RETURNED!! What's that. THE NINGEN IS HITTING ON YUKINA!!!! HE WILL DIE!!!!!! COME BOBO THE HOBO CLOWN!!!" He disappears.

Kurama was now laughing so hard he was crying", Now that he has left his tree, we shall see what he keeps inside that hole." Kurama jumps over to Hiei's tree and looks inside the hole. ", o.o well atleast we know he hates Kuwabara." The walls were covered with destroyed pictures of Kuwabara and there was sweet snow everywhere and there was a shrine to Pokemon and Hamtaro.", Well, I am kind of creeped out now, so let us go and find him."

30 minutes later

Kurama was walking with no luck of finding Hiei", We have not found our speciman yet but we do know that he had hurt Kuwabara. I could smell the scent of his blood but that really is not important. But there is one last place we might find him. The ice cream store." Kurama stops at the store and walks in and sees Hiei eating a hell of a lot of sweet snow. Kurama goes and hids behind a random plant.", It looks like our speciman is feastins on what he calls sweet snow."

Hiei is eating sweet snow really fast. Then stops. ", damn brain freeze." Then some one walks in the door and Hiei looks up.", Good, your all here. Now, Vegeta, Sanosake, and Goku( a/n: Not from dbz, from saiyuki) I have called you all here for a new discovery."

Vegeta glares", And that would be.....?"

Hiei turns around and points to the table, which has alot of sweet snow on it", SWEET SNOW!!!"

Goku starts drooling at the sight of food", FOOOOD!!!!!!!" He jumps at the table and starts eating like he hasn't eaten anything for 500 years.

Vegeta looks at the sweet snow and opens a box and tries it and smiles", IT'S GOOD!!!!"

Hiei looks at them", I know!!"

Sano grabs a box of sweet snow and pours a bottle of sake in it and starts to eat it.

The four guys with spiked hair countinue devoring the sweet snow. Kurama watches this while sweatdropping", I guess the species with spiked hair like sweet snow."

1 hour later

Kurama was reading a 1000 page book while the spiked hair guys finish up eating all the sweet snow in the store. Kurama looks up from his book", Huh?"

Hiei was screaming at the guys at the counter", WHAT THE FUCK DO YOU MEAN THERE'S NO MORE SWEET SNOW LEFT!!!?" The guy at the counter moves back sweatdropping", You ate it all, sir." Hiei glared at the guy", Damn pathetic ningen ass." He walks over to where the others were. Vegeta looks up", Where's the sweet snow?" Hiei looks at Vegeta", It's all gone. Stupid ningens can't even supply us with sweet snow. well the next meeting of the spikey haired club will be on Monday." Vegeta, Goku and a very drunk Sano walk out. Hiei the takes of the bandana revealing an extremely pissed off jagan eye.

Kurama looks a little afraid", I have had better get out of here before he spontaneously combusts this whole building which he will probably do." Kurama runs out the door and just as he leaves the whole building explodes. Kurama looks at the building", I have had better leave before the police comes and asks questions." Kurama runs to the park.

5 minutes later

Kurama has arrived at the park", Now we are back at the park. Hiei has apparently also come to the park." He points the camera up to were Hiei is sitting in his tree.

Hiei was now talking to Bobo", Damn those stupid insolent ningens. DAMN THEM ALL!!!!!!!!!!!" Hiei looks up at bobo", What do you mean that we are being spyied on by the kitsune, who is recording all of this and is right behind us?" Hiei then gets what bobo meant and glares and turns around and sees Kurama", Kit...su..ne!!!!"

Kurama starts backing away slowly", Well we shall end the study of firey hnious here. Now I shall run. Next we shall study the bitchious slapious Keiko Yukimura. " Kurama starts to run which Hiei close behind him.

7 minutes later

Hiei has stopped running', DAMMIT!! I LOST HIM!!' He looks around and sees Yusuke and Kuwabara both burned and soaked and Kuwabara had teeth marks all over his body and his arm was extremely bloody and his face was burnt all over. Hiei walks over to them", Have you seen the kitsune anywhere?" Yusuke looks at Hiei", That's who we're looking for. Did he tape you too? Hiei glares", Hn. Yea, that's why I'm gonna kill him." They walk on and see Kurama walking with Kaito and Kurama was holding a camera in his hand.

Kurama was smiling", So at least we have our documentary half way finished." Kaito looks at Kurama", Minamino, you know that after we finish this assignment we're still gonna be rivals, right" Kurama grins", I wouldn't have it any other way."

Hiei runs over to Kurama" , KITSUNE GIVE ME THE DAMN TAPE!!" Kurama looks at hiei questionally", What tape Hiei?" Hiei glares at Kurama", DON'T GIVE ME THAT SHIT!! THE TAPE IN THE CAMERA!! THE ONE THAT YOU RECORDED US ON!!!" Hiei points to Yusuke and Kuwabara who are running over to where they were standing. Yusuke then looks at Kurama", Yea give it." Kurama looks at Kaito and Kaito looks back at Kurama. Kaito looks at Hiei Yusuke and Kuwabara", How can you stand these moronic friends of yours, Shuichi?" Yusuke glares at Kaito", WHAT THE HELL DO YOU MEAN!!"

Kurama, who still has the clueless look on his face", Well, what he means, is that he and I are partners in this assignment and for three days we have been recording the habits of foxes. Here, I'll show you." He holds out the camera and opens the little screen thingy on the side of the camera that show what you have recorded. On the screen:

Kurama and Kaito were in a forest. Kurama looks at the camera ", Konnichiwa, I'm Shuichi and This is Kaito. Today we are beginning our observations on foxes and how they behave." Kaito points to were three fox cubs were playing with each other. Kurama then talks", These young cubs are playing with each other, but as they are playing this game, they are also learning how to fend for themselves." The camera continues showing the fox cubs playing.

Kurama turns off the screen thingy." See, I couldn't have had been spying on you because Kaito and I were observing foxes." Yusuke looks at Kurama", I knew you were too nice to do this sort of thing." Kuwabara smiles", I agree with Urameshi." Hiei is still glaring at Kurama", Hn." The walks off."

Kurama grins evil and says under his breathe", Suckers." Kurama then turns to Kaito", Let's run." Kaito then looks at Kurama", Why." Kurama grins", Because I said that loud enough for Hiei to hear." They start running toward their school, while Hiei is surrounded by fire", I'll kill them."

15 minutes later( a/n: They were on the other side town.)

At meiou high.

Kurama and Kaito were inside the school. Kaito looks at Kurama", So what do we do now?" Kurama looks at Kaito". We'll go out the back door." Kaito continues looking at Kurama", But he'll follow us." Kurama grins and gets out two seeds from his hair and place them on the ground. The seeds start to sprout and the turning into mirror images of Kurama and Kaito. Kaito looks at the mirror image of himself", Impressive." Kurama starts running", Follow me and don't make any loud noises." Kaito nods his head and follows.

10 minutes later

They now were at Kurama's house. Kaito was breathing quickly", That was close." Kurama then smiles", But atleast we got away." Then they both start laughing. Shiori walking in with two glasses of coke", I thought that you boys might be thursty so I brought you some drinks." Kaito grabs the drink and downs it", Arigotu gozimasu." Kurama drinks half of it", Arigotu kasan." Shiori smiles", You're welcome. So how's your project going?" Kurama and Kaito look at each other and grin", It's going great." Shiori smiles", I'm glad." Kaito gets up", I had better get home. Good bye." He leaves. Kurama wakls toward the door", I had better get some sleep." Shiori smiles at Shuichi", Good night." Kurama smiles back". Good night." Kurama walks to his room.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Kds: I hope you all liked this chapter.

Kurama is asleep in his bed.

Kds: awww... kawaii.

Kurama starts drooling slightly and starts mumbling things.

Kds gets out a camera and starts taking pictures.

Kds: Now time to sell these on e-bay along with hiei's pictures.

Kds runs off to sell pics on e-bay.

Kurama now starts sucking his thumb.