Yu Yu Hakusho Fan Fiction ❯ Still No Name ❯ This is the second chapter...see where I'm going with this? ( Chapter 2 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]
"Okay, I knocked out a physically defensless and oblivious girl. Now what?"
"Take her to Genkai's."
"How did I know that was coming?"
"Probably since it's been done in pretty much every YYH fanfic..."
"Whazzat?"
"Just go!"

As Koenma controls the world of death, I suppose he also know of alternate dimensions....

Genkai's

"What's with the girl, Urameshi?"
"Koenma asked me to bring her."
"I thought the dating service dealt with the delivery as well..."
"No, she's part of some mission."
"How'd you bring her here, anyway? Did she get tired out from a youkai fight or something?"
"That's a stupid stereotype."
"So why DO you have a girl slung over your shoulders?"
"...had to knock her out..."
"I guess you're more hard-up for good women than I thought."
"Oh, for the love of - ack! She's drooling on me!"
Yusuke shoved the girl against the wall; she ended up sliding, landing on the back of Hiei's shoulder.
"You're such a wienie, Detect-"
At that moment Kiyashi shifted, wrapped her arms partially around Hiei, and uttered one word -

"Mommy."

There was a frozen moment. Hiei looked like someone had shone a flashlight in his eyes. Then-

"GET IT OFF! GET IT OFF! FOR THE LOVE OF GOD, GET IT OFF!" Hiei made a mad dash around the room. About halfway across, he actually shrugged her off, but was in such a panic he stepped on her about five times.
And she still slept.

"Is she okay...?" Yukina whispered, leaning in.
Kiyahsi woke abruptly. "ARE WE UNDER ATTACK?!?!!" She then looked around the room. Panic was replaced with confusion, but made a stunning comeback."PERVETS! RAPE! Wait...." She took stock of her surroundings. "Demons! Demons EVERYWHERE!" A pale, egg-shaped bubble formed around her.

Then Genkai did a Gibbs-whack to the back of her head, dissipating the shield instantly. She looked up. 'Hmmm....human, high spiritual powers, and no sign of violent corruption - I GUESS I can trust her - sorta.'
At that moment a demon attacked.
"Not again!" Yusuke rushed out, but all his attacks seemed ineffective - mostly because the creature's body didn't exist in the material world. Kiyashi looked out. "For a Menos Grande to attack here, there must be some SERIOUS spiritual pow- oh right. Me." All the - gah! Surrounded! - DEMONS stared at her. "What the Hell is a Menosu Gurande?!" She blinks. "A really powerful Hollow." "Glad we have that established. What the Hell is a Hollow?"
"It's a corrupted or eaten-by-a-Hollow soul." She cupped her hands around her mouth. "You have to bust its head to kill it!" "Shut up!" He was then THWAKed aside. Kiyashi's hand went to her belt loops. "I can kill this, no pro- wheremabeads?" They all looked at her. "HUH?" "My rosary, I use it as a belt and a Shamanic focus - and had it confiscated to keep me from dispelling the conatinment barrier! Crap!" Then Hiei threw a little fireball at it and the Hollow went up in smoke - just in time for Koenma to materialize directly above it and get a lungful.