Yu Yu Hakusho Fan Fiction ❯ Still No Name ❯ This is the first chapter. ( Chapter 1 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

Straight flush.
Dang. Full House....
Deal.
Raise.
Call.
Meet.
Show.
Royal flush.
Straight flush.
"What are you to doing?"
Matoko looked up.
"Playin' strip pokah," she said, then turned back.
"Socks don' count, sistah deah."
Kimi growled, and removed her bra.
"At least I can do that widdout takin' off da shird firsd."
As they had both grown up apart, Matoko had an Osakan accent, while Kimi had a Kansai accent.
"L-look, I know you're twins, and comfortable with seeing each others' bodies - but you just can't do that in the TV room!"
"Shaddup, Suzuka, They haven't even removed anything incriminating yet."
"Stop encouraging them!"
CLAP
"Okay, girls, go get dressed. I'm ending the game here."
The two scampered off, not daring to mess with Genkai.

In Karakura

Kiyashi Yotsune stared out the window.
"Bored...bored...grounded...bored.....DEMON!" She slammed open the window, jumped two stories onto a fence, and almost got her face swiped off.
After dodgin the attack, she hit the ground, rpeparing to roll - but the previous shock of jumping the aforementioned two stories decided to incapacitate her as the beast was swooping down. And then someone bifurcated its head. "Phew....these stupid weaklings are showing up everywhe......" Ichigo stared at her for a while. "You aren't looking at me...right?" Kiyashi stared for a second before realizing that her classmate knowing of her powers would kinda mutilate the whole 'laying low' type thing. She pretended to look around, wide-eyed. "Was there....an explosion?" she said, in a quiet, but not indecipherable, voice. Ichigo looked relieved and ran off. "So it was a Hollow... these things really are everywhere..." She then realized that possible bodily/spiritual harm had allowed her to escape the bindings on the house.
"To the arcade!"

Back to the YYH sector of Tokyo....which, incidentally, is about a five-minute sprint from Karakura.

"Yes! I escaped Keiko! To the arcade!"

Proof that not just great minds think alike.


Arcade (you knew this was coming), which, also incidentally, is on the dividing line of the aforementioned areas....

"Arcade! Awesome! Spiritually Godmoding girl at Tetris! Not awesome! Communicator ringing! 'What communicator...?'" "If you ignore this mission, I'll tell Keiko where you are!" "Grr..." "Anyway, a strong spiritual power has just left Karakura. In a moment, we'll triangulate the location....GOOD GOD Yusuke, it's right on top of you!" "In front, actually. Kiyashi Yotsune, if I remember correctly."
"Lovely. Now ALL the delinquent pervs know my name."
"Nah, just me- wait......"
"AHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAA- wheeze, wheeze - AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!"
"Oh shut up...."





For those wondering where my awesome OWN CHARACTER NO STEALY Matoko and Kimi come in - they don't this is the only time you'll see them the whole fic.
ALSO! Kiyashi is mine too - if you steal any I send the ankle-biters after you!











If I owned YYH, I'd have better things to do than make a lame fanfic - I hope.