Yu Yu Hakusho Fan Fiction ❯ Straight to the Point- You Hua Zhi Shuo ❯ Straight to the POint ( Chapter 1 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Straight to the Point- You Hua Zhi Shuo

Kaluri Dragon-This is inspired by KDS' "Counting on Me", I'm pissed at her for writing such a good fic and making me cry so here's my shot at a songfic.

For all of you who didn't know this, I'm Chinese and I'm azn prdye all the way. So hopefully this fic will show my love for China!

It's a Chinese song called, "Straight to the Point" by Jimmy Lin. I'm going to have both English and Chinese on it and please listen to the song to get into the mood here's the link: http://www.arr3e.net/jimmylin/download.html

Mostly in your POV

If you guys like this the sequel will be called Suddenly Miss You So Much-Tu Ran Hao Xiang Ni (which will be entirely in Kurama's POV) the song is by Jimmy Lin again…I'm obsessed with Jimmy.

Some stuff about Jimmy-He's a Taiwanese singer and actor. In the 80s he was in an awesome band--The Little Tigers with Alec Su, Nicky Wu and this Japanese guy (whom I've forgotten the name of). People said that Jimmy is a bad actor but he proved them wrong in his Chinese serials, one of them is called Tian Long Ba Bu or Heaven Dragon: The Eighth Episode. He's in the Movie Butterfly Sword, Yes Sir, Shaolin Popeye, and The Dragon from China.

Seto: Chinese pride…..you're writing about a Japanese anime and Chinese ppl hate Japanese stuff

Kaluri: I'm an odd ball so what?

Seto: So you want to be murdered?

Kaluri: No, but you do. *holds a remote control that opens the door with all the Seto fangirls in it*

Seto: eep…….I worship you, you are the powerful ruler of this world

Kaluri: That's more like it!

Seto: **becomes a slave**

Kaluri: w00t yah, I rock **gets hit by rocks** what's with fangirls and rocks>

Seto: **gets freed by fangirls** MUWAHAHAHA I'm free

Kaluri: um…….eep, bye

Seto: **chases Kaluri**

Kaluri: I don't own Seto or YYH, if I did Seto would love me and worship me

~*Enjoy*~



~*Your POV*~


No one answered my phonecall, missed my appointment for no reason again.
ni de dian hua mei ren jie, wu yuan wu gu you shi yue

You and I have too much misgivings.

wo he ni you tai duo de xin jie

Why do you do this to me? I thought we were best friends, I thought our friendship meant something. But I guess I was wrong……….never in these two years have you written to me or called me back. Didn't you get my messages? Don't you even remember me? You may hit me, you may abuse me but your silence kills me. Why? Why do you avoid me?

Was it because of what I said to you five years ago? Or was it because of our numerous fights? Our love had some ups and downs, but I thought it'd go on forever. Was I wrong or are you too busy to call me or write to me? Was it that or have you forgotten me?

You told me you loved me and yet you don't remember the day that I arrive. Or perhaps you did, and you're avoiding me. Hit me, slap me; just don't avoid me.

One whole night, drank too much coffee.
yi zheng ye, he tai duo de ka fei

You didn't turn up, avoid to meet up again.

ni mei chu xian, you kai shi bi bu jian mian

Do you remember that little café by the corner? It was where we met 12 years ago; you told me that we'd meet every year on that date to cherish what we had no matter what goes on. But last year on this day, you weren't there and so I waited from when the first light shined till the very next day. I've thought of every reason, every excuse there could be. I sat there in our spot with the same feeling I have felt since we were 5.

Now on this day, I wondered into the same little shop and wondered if you'd show up. But I waited for a day and I stayed up the entire night, in that little café waiting for you, hoping that you'd show up before me. And yet, you didn't show up. You can blame me, you can hurt me, just don't avoid me. I can take the blame, I can bear the pain, but I can't live without you.


Even if our personalities clash, who have I been replaced with.
jiu suan ge xing he bu lai, wo zao yi bei shui qu dai

You can express it straightforwardly, there's no need to make me inexistent.

ni ke yi hen gan cui shuo ming bai, you he bi wu shi yu wo cun zai

Towards me, close and distant at times, sometimes good sometimes bad.

dui wo, ruo ji ruo li, gu yi shi hao shi huai

I saw you with her--tell me who she is. Tell me what I did wrong. Perhaps she's gentler than me, or perhaps she understands you better. Does she comfort you? Does she love you? Does she? Although we have always been like night and day, tell me who I've been replaced with. Don't pretend that I'm not here; don't try to take me out of your life. Just tell me the truth.

Sometimes I feel so close and yet so far from you. Is it because you can't trust me? Is it because I got us in trouble before? Is it because you never loved me? Blame me, insult me, just don't avoid me. Don't be afraid to say the truth. Just don't avoid me.


Prefer you to be straight to the point, don't avoid me, don't lose contact.
ning yuan ni you hua zhi shuo, bu yao duo wo, bu yao shi qu lian luo

Seeing you in silence, the more I don't understand what have I done wrong.

yan kan zhe ni yue chen mo, wo yue bu dong wo zuo cuo le she me

Your silence is killing me slowly-tell me why you're avoiding me. Is it because you are ashamed of me? Is it because I wasn't kind enough to you. The less you say the more I don't understand why it's this way. Tell me the truth, frown at me, yell at me. It's all right with me-- just don't avoid me.

~*End Your POV*~

~*Author's POV (italics is your POV)*~

You looked at Kurama through the window and you opened up our cell phone and called him.

"Please tell me that you still remember me. Please tell me that you love me. Just say a word and I'd be happy. Just don't avoid me"

I looked at you look my way when you picked up your phone, your eyes locked with mine and then you looked away. You took your cell phone and turned it off and crashed my hopes. I looked at you and tried to comprehend, did I really mean nothing to you? Am I just a toy, just a pet for you to play with?

I walked to you and asked you how you were, instead of answering me you looked to the waiter and said, "Please take her away from me"

Tears flowed down your cheeks as you ran out of the door, you stood there in the rain looking at them whisper into each other's ears.

Have you truly forgotten me? Or are you blaming me for something that I did? Please don't torture me this way. Don't run, don't hide, please tell me the truth. Am I that despicable that you can't even look at me? Do you hate me so much that you can't talk to me? Please tell me the truth and let life go on. If we can't be lovers at least we can be friends.

You may hate me, scorn me but just don't avoid me. My heart bleeds every time you run. Please don't be cruel and tell me the truth, I don't care it bites or hurts in any way. I just can't stand it when you're this way.

You stood in the rain watching him put a silver fox necklace on her neck-the same necklace that you had on.

Does this mean that your love for me was false, that our love wasn't deep at all? Are you trying to say that I was fooled by you? Do you give every girl you meet the same necklace and whisper the same words to them? Now my eyes are opened to your lies, my heart broken and shattered everywhere. The love that I embraced was just a little dream.

There was never love and you had blinded me, but why didn't you tell me? Why did you use me in this way?

You can break my heart; you can shatter my soul, but just don't avoid me. It hurts more than the truth.

Even if our personalities clash, who have I been replaced with.
jiu suan ge xing he bu lai, wo zao yi bei shui qu dai

You can express it straightforwardly, there's no need to make me inexistent.

ni ke yi hen gan cui shuo ming bai, you he bi wu shi yu wo cun zai

Towards me, close and distant at times, sometimes good sometimes bad.

dui wo, ruo ji ruo li, gu yi shi hao shi huai

Even if I'm not what you want, why won't you tell me the truth? Am I just a nobody, something you could throw away? Did my love mean nothing all these years or did I do something wrong for you to hate me like this?

I know that we're so very different but is that the reason why you left? Was it me or did you fall in love with another? Sometimes I feel like I don't know you at all and perhaps it isn't me, perhaps it was you.

Now I know, you're not who I thought you were, I can leave and forget all about my past. But I know you'll stay in my heart and I won't stop loving you.

Iit hurts to know that I mean so little to you, especially when you are my life, my world. Perhaps what it means is that we were never the perfect couple I thought we were. But I will cherish the time we spent together as a gift and treasure it forever. As I look up to the sky, a gentle breeze flows my way. It's so inviting, so calming and it's calling my name.

Prefer you to be straight to the point, don't avoid me, don't lose contact.
ning yuan ni you hua zhi shuo, bu yao duo wo, bu yao shi qu lian luo

Seeing you in silence, the more I don't understand what have I done wrong.

yan kan zhe ni yue chen mo, wo yue bu dong wo zuo cuo le she me

As I climbed up to the top, I still wondered why? What did I do to be treated this way? Was my love for you wrong but how can love be wrong? I thought we were friends, but I was wrong. I didn't see that I was unwanted in many different ways.

Perhaps you'll be happy now; perhaps you'd be able to answer your phones. You can stop hiding and avoiding the world……….

Prefer you to be straight to the point, stop lying to me, stop making excuses.
ning yuan ni you hua zhi shuo, bie zai pian wo, bie zai luan bian jie kou

Why don't we be friends, stop forcing ourselves, return each other's freedom.

bu ru zuo pu tong peng you, bu zai qiang qiu, rang bi ci zi you

I looked down and smiled to the sea, it looks so calm, so true, so pure. All I wanted was the truth but instead you avoided me. You could, hit me, slap me, blame me, hurt me, and insult me. All that I could of endured, but your silence I could not. I see your face everywhere and your silence is killing me.

I saw you ran this way with passion in your eyes. But was it true? Was it pure? Can I really trust you again? Would your love revive me? Or could someone like me ever be revived?

"No" I thought "I am dead" there isn't any use to it. I found out the truth from your silent ways. It killed me, and ripped me apart.

Silence……….

I heard you cry, I saw you reach for the non-existent me. I saw your tears, I felt your pain but all was too late.

As I hit the water I wondered why you couldn't tell me the truth? Why did it have to be this way? But now it's too late and I do hope we meet again. Perhaps then you can tell me what you couldn't now.

"Good-bye…………"

~*End*~

Kaluri: Didya like it? I know it was different from KDS' songfic, this one was less dramatic…..cause of the secret meaning within it. If you got the meaning of it, please tell me in a review and I shall say if it's right or wrong.

Kaiba: That was terrible

Kaluri: So are you