Yu Yu Hakusho Fan Fiction ❯ Stupid Kitsune ❯ Love ( Chapter 1 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
I Hate You

Hn. Stupid kitsune. Or is it ningen? From the way you act, I'd guess you actually LIKED being a stupid ningen. Hn. I am a fool. A stupid fool. You know why? Of course not. YOU are almost as stupid as I, maybe more.

I am stupid for letting you get close to me, being a friend. I actually TRUSTED you. And you never even BROKE that trust. See? That's part of why I hate you. 'Cuz you're too damned perfect for your own good. You're good looking (beautiful's more like it), kind, gentle, loving. I mean geez. Whoever saw eyes like yours. But back to the subject: I hate you.

See, I am supposed to be a Forbidden Child, forgotten and unwanted. I was cold and ruthless, and I was content. No sense in trying to be happy, that's impossible in the Makai. But then YOU came along, and that stupid Urameshi had to beat me, you had to help him, and I had to be a stupid ReiKai Tantei.

Then I changed. I actually opened up to you, telling you about my fears about Yukina. I even let you heal me, as if I were a stupid ningen child. And we both know that I would be the last person you'd call that, right? See, I knew it.

There was only one person that I loved: Yukina. But you just had to change that, didn't you? You were determined to capture my heart. And you actually did.

Gradually, you started getting, warmer, towards me. Man, did that freak me out. I mean, I found out that my best friend loved me, for Enma's sake! What the hell?!?!? But then, I started thinking about it. Stupid ningen customs. You see what they've done to me?!? But when I did, I realized something.

Gods, I wish it weren't true, but it was. Stupid kitsune! I love you, okay? I freakin' love you. And I hate you for it. A Forbidden Child like me isn't supposed to love! And so, Kurama, I'll tell you this:

I love you, and I hate you for it.
You heard me.
I HATE YOU!

Hn. Stupid fox.

Okay? happy? Hn. Stupid kitsune.

Kat: Aaaaaagh! I hate you Kurama.