Yu Yu Hakusho Fan Fiction ❯ Summer Time! ❯ A Boy........and his Wolf ( Chapter 9 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

"Oh Mitari! You were so brave!"exclaimed Zinnia hugging the blonde. "Thank you so much!"she then quickly gave him a peck on the cheek. They all stood outside out the Lowes Theater. Kurama wanted to stand outside. For ater what those terrible girls did to Zinnia.....he didnt even wanna look at 'em."You're the greatest friend a girl could have!" Everyone else except Kurama looked confused. They didnt see what happened. Now......usually Hiei would be upset about Zinnia hugging and kissing a guy even if it was a peck on the cheek...but what it sounded like it seemed that Mitari had saved his sister from something serious. So he decided not to bother..........this time. They all turned their heads when they heard the beeping sound. It was Mitari's kind mother in the silver minivan.

"Goodbye...."said Mitari before slowly entering the car. Zinnia waved.

"Bye Mitari!"she exclaimed happily!

Ever since that happened Zinnia and Mitari had been spending more time together.........mainly because Mitari's mother would always invite her over for breakfast, lunch, dinner, movies, etc. Mitari sat on the bed with his white ferret on his lap. "Mr Snuffles, Zinnia has been coming over everyday for the past week."said Mitari to his ferret as he gently stroked it. "Only God knows how much I love her...."He sighed.

(Hmmm.....how about a song.*takes out cd player, pushes play*)

I've got sunshine
On a cloudy day.
When it's cold outside,
I've got the month of May.


Mitari stared out a window at the sky. He sighed.

Well, I guess you'll say
What can make me feel this way?


He saw Zinnia approach the house through the window.

My girl. (My girl, my girl)
Talkin' 'bout my girl. (My girl)


Mitari and Zinnia sat on a picnic blanket at the park. Zinnia leaned against a tree disturbing a hive.

I've got so much honey
The bees envy me.
I've got a sweeter song.Than the birds in the trees
.

They both ran away scared as heck.

The next Mitari sat on the couch reading a book on self esteem. There was a knock at the door.

Well, I guess you'll say
What can make me feel this way?

He slowly opened the door to see Zinnia

My girl. (My girl, my girl)
Talkin' 'bout my girl. (My girl)

~~~~~
Music fades Out~~~~~~~

"So Zinnia, I have noticed that you have been spending a lot of time with Mitari."said Kurama as they sat at the breakfast table. He sipped some apple juice. Zinnia nodded.

"Yeah, his mommy's been inviting me over each day!"she said happily! "She knows she can find me here." According to Zinnia she told Ms Kiyoshi that she stays at Kurama's house while she visits Japan. When in reality in Spirit World Koenma made Kurama the legal guardian of Zinnia while in Japan. He figured she needed someone to watch her....being a younger demon. Poor Zinnia seems independent but she's never lived by herself like many other demons such as her big brother Hiei and Youko....before he became a theif and got a couple comrades.


Okay, I know that chapter was a bit short. But thats because we're gonna do something fun now. I want you to send a question about Zinnia in your review. And she shall answer it in the next chapter! Kay?

Zinnia: Ask me anything! uh.....any appropriate!