Yu Yu Hakusho Fan Fiction ❯ Switching Disaster ❯ Chapter III ( Chapter 1 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Area: Sorry about the long wait! *bows quickly* The wait wasn't that long, was it? It was only like what? Almost 2 months? That isn't long! But I'm really sorry about the wait, school is getting to me and I'm not lying! I didn't know 8th grade was gonna be so stressful! But here's chapter 3!

Disclaimer: I don't own Yu Yu Hakusho, even though I plan owning 3 DVDs, a wall scroll, the video game, and the trading cards. I already own a t-shirt. *Hugs her shirt protectively* MINE! *hisses*

Chapter III

The Spirit Detectives walked down the street in Yusuke's neighborhood, heading toward his apartment well…more like his Mom's apartment, all exhausted and having a strange feeling of defeat.

Kuwabara decided it would be better if he just stayed at Yusuke's apartment until he was back in his own body. It would just be too hard to explain to Shizuru way he suddenly came home shorter with spiky black, red eyes and a third eye on his forehead.

Yusuke's apartment building came into view and all trudged up the stairs, entering the large apartment and fell onto the couches.

Chasing after Andrea and Rena was exhausting. They had run into the two three other times and failed all three times in catching them. They were tricky, that they were.

They sat there in silence, some planning, some just so tired they couldn't think. Finally, Yusuke got up, yawned and stretched.

"I'm going to bed." He said as he walked toward his room "You guys are welcomed to stay the night here. There are extra blankets in the closet in the hallway." With that said, he walked into his room and shut the door.

"Goodnight, see you in the morning." Kurama said, walking out of the apartment with his hands stuffed into his pockets, leaving Botan, Kuwabara, and Hiei alone.

Botan gave the last guys in the room and a look then said "I'm sleeping on the couch. And there is nothing you can do about it." She said, getting up and walking over to the closet and grabbing out a blanket.

Hiei glared at her backside but said nothing and Kuwabara opened his mouth to object but closed it on a second thought.

Botan whipped around and smiled, walking back over to the couch, making herself a make shift bed. She threw a couple of blankets at Hiei and Kuwabara.

"G'night" she yawned, crawling into her make-shift couch bed.

~*~

Yusuke stumbled into the kitchen the next morning, tousled haired and squinting his brown eyes at anything and everything.

"What'scha guys doin' up this early?" he mumbled, rubbing his eyes and squinting even more because of the extreme sunlight filtering into the kitchen. It was bright. Really Bright. Blinding bright to be exact.

Botan sat at the kitchen table, holding a glass of milk and watching Hiei and Kuwabara in their "morning exercise". Well, it was more like morning exercise for Kuwabara then Hiei.

Hiei had taken advantage of his new tallness and was holding what look like a muffin that Kuwabara wanted high above his head, making Kuwabara jump to get it. His revenge to Kuwabara for calling him "shorty" and "shrimp" all the time and talking about Yukina 24/7 365/52.

"Come on Hiei! Let me have it!" Kuwabara yelled, making a futile jump to reach it.

Hiei just smirked and continued holding it high above Kuwabara's head.

"I swear if you don't let me have it I'm gonna hurt you so bad that you won't know right from the left!" Kuwabara threatened, making another jump. He landed hard on both feet, making what ever was holding Hiei's sword in place clatter to the ground. (A/N: o.O I'll live all you Hiei-lovers out there imagine for yourselves) Kuwabara smirked with an idea forming in his head.

Hiei's red eyes narrowed. "Don't. You. Touch. It." He said, glaring at Kuwabara harshly, placing the "torture" food onto the counter.

Kuwabara kept on smirking, then jumped up and grabbed the sword as he went. "Touched it." He said, waiting to see what would happen.

Hiei just glared at him, his eyes warning him to do something. Kuwabara continued smirking and just stood there, looking up at Hiei. (A/N: o.O That's odd…)

They stood like that for a couple of minutes until a now officially waked up Yusuke said "You can end your staring contest any day now."

The two "staring contestants" turned and look at him for a minute before turning back to each other. They stayed like that for a couple of more minutes before Kuwabara jumped up toward the counter and went to grab the muffin that Hiei had left on the counter only to be stopped by Hiei himself.

Hiei reached out quickly and grabbed Kuwabara by the arm, holding him out by arm lengths, trying to avoid being kicked and one-armed punched at.

Kuwabara swung back and forth trying to kick Hiei. He didn't like hanging in the air this way. He swung a bit more, kicking and punching the whole time.

He swung far back, then brought his foot way up, finally kicking Hiei in the arm, making him jump him to the floor out of reflex.

Kuwabara grabbed the muffin and ran out of the kitchen as fast as he could run in Hiei's body.

Hiei rubbed his arm, then took off after Kuwabara, planning on getting rid of the "Big" oaf once and for all.

During the whole thing, Botan and Yusuke just sat in the kitchen and watched, holding in their laughter until both boys left the room. They both bursted out laughing as Kurama walked in, finally arriving and looking slightly confused and curious at his friends, who were sagged over the table laughing.

He took a seat by Yusuke, who was regaining his breath. "I probably don't want to know…" he asked

"It's just Kuwabara and Hiei just fighting as usual." Botan answered for Yusuke, who ended up in another laughing fit.

Kurama nodded and just leaned back, listening to the yells echoing throughout the apartment.

A loud crash was heard then a string of harsh curses followed: Both Hiei and Kuwabara tripped/slipped and crashed right into the door leading out of the apartment.

Kurama, Yusuke and Botan ran to the crash site and all three bursted out laughing.

Kuwabara and Hiei were a sight to see. They were tangled up by each other's arms and legs and the hallway rug that lead from the hallway to the front door.

"You two are a mess…." Kurama sighed.

~*~

"Are you sure this is the correct map?" Yusuke asked bitterly, turning a city map in all possible directions.

"That's what she said." Kurama responded to the aggravated Spirit Detective.

Botan had given them a mission: To find Andrea and Rena and get back the silver cube. She had also given them a map of the city. Bad mistake on their part.

Kurama grabbed the map from Yusuke's hands and looked at it. He sighed "She gave us the wrong map."

Botan could not be trusted with maps.

"ARG!" Yusuke flung his arms up into the air and flopped down onto a near by bench, fuming.

Kurama sat down next to him, folding up the map and putting it into his pocket.

"This is gonna take forever now." Yusuke said. He looked at Kurama. "Right?"

Kurama nodded and leaned back. Yup. This was gonna take awhile.

~*~

"Are you sure about this, Botan?" Kuwabara asked insecurely.

Botan had just sent Yusuke and Kurama on their mission to find Andrea and Rena and now was taking Kuwabara and Hiei to her next plan.

"Of course I'm sure about this!" she responded happily. What was she all happy about?!

They walked into Koenma's empty office, towers of papers stacked up high on his desk, tittering dangerously.

Botan walked right passed the "dangerous" desk and to the wall right behind it, and tapped it with her finger. The wall split open and she walked right in, leaving a confused Kuwabara and Hiei in the office.

She stopped and turned around, placing her hands on her hip "Well, are you coming or not?!" she asked

Kuwabara nodded and walked quickly toward her and Hiei huffed and slowly followed.

The door closed and disappeared into the wall.

Area: How was that chapter? Good. Good? Now off to study for my 50 question I have tomorrow. Leave me a review! Ja!