Yu Yu Hakusho Fan Fiction ❯ Sword of Red Blood ❯ Prolouge ( Chapter 1 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

The Sword of Red Blood

By: Black Rosé

*************************************************************** *********

Prologue

It was a dark night. The skies were coated in a blanket of clouds over the continent of fire, floating in the sky, the opposite of the floating continent belonging to the ice apparitions, home of fire demons. All demons there were male. Some blood thirsty and brutal, and some kind and gentle. But there has been a crisis. Instead of a boy born in the royal family, to become the next king of fire… is a girl. Although the mother, the queen is the last women fire apparition. These female fire demons are similar to ice maidens. Their tears transform into black stones that, if you look closely, have burning fire on them, red, orange and yellow, merging with another fire, which is dark blue, sky blue and white, but this isn't a fire. It's ice in fire's form. The girl that is born is now the last fire demon heir to the thrown. If she dies, the king's brother will become ruler once the current king dies. The queen was dead. She was supposed to have a son. That way, these women fire apparitions would be extinct. But now, the heir to the thrown is a girl. The king will pass on his kingdom to his heir, his daughter… Rinka.

Three months after Rinka was born, the king's brother, Karazan has wrapped up the baby girl into a blanket and has run off into the night. The sky was cold and dimmed, covered in black clouds. Karazan has brought Rinka to the edge of this fire continent. He looked at Rinka and says to her low and evil voice…

"Many people want to kill you because you're a girl. I will be king, and there will be many bloodthirsty demons out to drink your blood, if you survive. Princess, a lot of demons actually want you to become their queen so they can kill you so they can become famous. Killing the last girl fire demon. I know that you're more then that. The moment you were born, I could sense your power. You're not just the last girl of fire. You are also the last spirit demon, the rarest demon in all of the Makai lands. So that makes you two of the last demons… if you die, those two races will become extinct… and you are royalty. If someone killed you, they would be all powerful. The only person who will get that power is me. Hm, it seems your mother gave you a tear gem before she died. How sweet. To bad. I am now going to be the king when your father goes to his grave. You can rest in hell. Now die."

Karazan laughed insanely as he dropped Rinka into the dark world of the Makai thinking the little girl would die. But she didn't.

*************************************************************** *********

Black Rosé here! Ok I know what you're thinking… you think that I got this totally from Hiei's past, LIVE WITH IT! Original Yu Yu Hakusho characters will come a bit later. Hope ya like it so far! See Ya!!!