Yu Yu Hakusho Fan Fiction ❯ Sword of Red Blood ❯ Chapter 8: Hot Ice ( Chapter 9 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Disclaimer: I do not own Yu Yu Hakusho, although I wish I did… but Yu Yu Hakusho belongs to Yoshihiro Togashi…

*************************************************************** *********

Chapter 8: Hot Ice

*************************************************************** *********

Botan was in Reikai, talking to the toddler prince. She stood in front of his desk, and was in shock.

"Koenma sir, what do you mean the 5 demons of darkness are after the princess? They were all killed off 900 years ago by the Reikai's top military! There were only 4 survivors after that battle… and you are telling me they are still alive!" Botan yelled at Koenma.

"Yes Botan that is exactly what I am saying, Ayame has found records for me, but it is only a rumor," Koenma irritably retorted.

"You aren't going to send Yusuke after them, are you?" Botan raise an eyebrow.

"I will send him and everyone else as soon as I find out if this rumor is true, or locate someone who can handle the Cloak of Mortality," Koenma sighed, he looked up at Botan's worried face.

"Cloak of Mortality?"

"Yes, it is a cloak that can take away immortality from any living thing. The 5 demons of darkness are all immortal, that's how they were able to survive all 900 years, and all the torture they have been through. In order to defeat them, someone must be able to use this cloak. But the only ones that can use these cloaks are demons that are at an exceptionally high class, and must have participated during the Revolutionary Attempt in the Makai. As you know already, most demons that were in this war have already died."

"But why must they have been in the Revolutionary Attempt? That was one of the bloodiest wars in all of the history of the Makai! And that was about 850 years ago!" Botan exclaimed.

"Yes but I am sad to say, but for the Makai, 850 years isn't a long time ago,"

"But why that war?"

Ayame had entered the room.

"Oh, Ayame, can you tell Botan about the Revolutionary Attempt, and why there must be someone from that war to use the Cloak of Mortality." Koenma glanced at Ayame.

"Yes Koenma sir," Ayame began…

"Because the Revolutionary Attempt was fought between the demons in favor of the Makai 7 Laws, against the rebels, who wanted to have a more rules to be set in the government. The Makai 7 Laws were composed of 7 different rules that were meant for the entire Makai, not just each continent. The rebels, thought that those laws should be over thrown and that each continent should have there own rule and there own government. The rebels lost the revolution and things remained as they had always been. These laws were still in place, and each continent had there own rule also, but they were mostly based on the Makai 7 laws. During this war, another problem had been brought up. The demons in favor of the Makai 7 laws wanted to take advantage of the rebels and try to open up a portal to the human world while they were in the middle of the war. They knew that if they started up a portal while in battle, then they could easily use the rebel's powers to open it up, and invade the human world. When the rebels found out what the other demons have come up with they were outraged. The rebels didn't want to start up another government in this state of Makai, so they too came up with a plan to rival the others. They used a curse. It cursed the portal that the other demons were making, so any demon that came within 50 meters of that newly opened portal, would instantly go through a most painful death of the body and soul. Once these demons realized that the portal was cursed they sealed it off. When they finally sealed it, a cloak had appeared before them. The ones that either sealed the portal off, or by the ones who helped send the curse to the portal, exceptionally strong, and only they could touch it, but the three years after the war, many demons died from battle wounds and scars. That is all the information that has been gathered so far Koenma sir, there is more on the Revolutionary Attempt, but I have no knowledge of it yet."

"Oh, so they had to be either one of the ones that sent the curse, or sealed off the portal?" Botan asked.

"Yes Botan, either them, or one of their descendants, but there are very few of them left… not very many demons actually fought in the war, many were just killed." Koenma said.

"Oh,"

Ayame stepped towards Koenma.

"Koenma sir, I believe that the 5 demons of darkness have been sealed off in the Makai, so they won't be of any threat to the princess," Ayame smiled.

"I guess you are right, but we should still be on our guard, those demons tend to be tricky, they even fooled my father before, or so, that's what my father has told me." Koenma sighed.

"Even King Yama? That's not good," Botan glanced at the floor.

"Oh and some records say that the descendents of the demons that fought in the Revolutionary Attempt, also were part of the massacre that happened about 50 years ago, when some demons attempted to start up another rebellion, but were stopped by skilled assassins. This was another bloody attempt, bringing all kinds of demons to their death, and then about 16 years ago, it is said that some fought in the lightning war, the shortest war in the Makai, that only lasted for about 2 months. Hm, it seems that many of the descendents have been in at least one war or battle… many must have perished, knowing how gruesome some demons can be during the time of war."

"Hm, thank you Ayame. That information may be useful in the future, I would appreciate if you could look in the records section for any more information on these descendents. But let's worry about the princess right now; the five demons of darkness are sealed in the Makai, so they are no threat at this moment. And besides, them wanting a princess is just a rumor, and let's hope that it is not true, but we still should watch out for any signs of demons making plans to get the princess," Koenma sighed.

"Yes, let just hope, I will go back to the human world and find Yusuke," Botan started leaving Koenma's office.

"Botan, one more thing," Koenma called out to the grim reaper.

"Yes Koenma sir?"

"Don't tell Yusuke and the others about the demons of darkness, we don't need them worried, please,"

"Ok Koenma, I won't tell them," she nodded and turned around.

"I just hope they all find the princess smoothly," Ayame looked after Botan.

"Yes, let's just hope." Koenma stated, and then watched Botan head out of sight in silence.

***

"Oh, this is soooooo great!!!" Yusuke grinned happily when he got home.

His mother, Atsuko had left on the table 5 passes to the hottest club in the city, along with a note:

Hey Yusuke,

I'm going to be out of town for about a week, and because I don't need all of these extra passes to this club, you can have them with your friends. Have fun there! And if you get hungry there is some ramen in the cupboard. Love Ya! ~Mom

"This is so great! I think I'll take the guys today, because I am bored sick! Oh perfect, we are all supposed to meet at the restaurant that is near this place, perfect!" Yusuke grinned as he headed out of his messy house.

Yusuke walked to the fast food place that they were eating at earlier. As he walked along the sidewalk, he saw the cemetery that Kyou E. Yamagata established.

Whoa, I never thought that a cemetery could look like that… Yusuke thought, looking at some of the graves that had violets growing around them, with a white rose bushes next to them.

Yusuke picked up his pace, reached the restaurant in no time. As he entered the fast food place, he saw that his friends were sitting at the same table that they were sitting at before, in the same places, Hiei was facing the window, Kurama sat next to Hiei, Botan sat across from Hiei and Kuwabara sat next to Botan. Yusuke walked up to them and took his seat next to Kuwabara.

"Urameshi, you're late!" Kuwabara barked at Yusuke.

"Hey, no need to get all upset Kuwabara," Yusuke grinned.

"Why are you so happy detective?" Hiei asked Yusuke, not taking a single look at the spirit detective.

"Well, I just happened to come across 5 passes to the hottest club in this place," Yusuke gave his comrades a sly look.

"You mean that club with the really young DJ? The club Hot Ice?" Kuwabara nearly fell off his chair.

"Yes and I was thinkin' we all go right now," Yusuke looked at Botan.

There was an odd silence for about a minute. Everyone seemed to be in deep thought.

"That's a great idea Yusuke! We can see if the princess is in the club! There are a lot of people there, so, let's go look for her!" Botan stated eagerly.

"Yes I think that would be interesting, I'll go," Kurama stood up from his chair.

"Yeah, I'm in completely!" Kuwabara shouted.

"Hn, I refuse to go," Hiei stated.

"Hiei is just afraid of a couple of humans, HOW PATHETIC!!!" Kuwabara yelled at the fire demon.

"Did you say I was afraid? Fool, you are mistaken, I don't do clubs." Hiei smirked, then glared at Kuwabara.

"Fine, don't go, just sit there and be a little scaredy cat!" Kuwabara frowned.

Hiei stood up in silence. He knew that if he didn't go, then Yusuke and Kuwabara would never let it go, and he couldn't take any of it right now. Everyone waited for his response.

"Hn, just this once, but this is only to prove a point," Hiei mumbled.

Yusuke grinned, and he jumped out of his seat.

"Let's go already! This club opens up early, and we want to be the first ones in!" he yelled and all five of them ran out of the restaurant and towards the club.

While they ran Botan brought up a point.

"Hey at this club, if you see anyone from school, you can ask them if they would go to the dance with you," Botan gave Hiei a hard look. She knew that Yusuke, Kuwabara, Kurama, and herself already had dates. Kurama was able to get them dates. Kurama was stuck with Milkshake in order to get Yusuke and Kuwabara dates. It took Kurama a lot of convincing, but he succeeded. Botan didn't need a date, so that only left Hiei. Botan knew that Hiei would get a date, because Koenma held the key to spirit jail, and this was a mission, so therefore, Hiei knew he had to do the one thing he dreaded most… getting, and having a date. Knowing this, Hiei gave Botan a death glare. The five kept on running towards the club.

***

"Oh no, I'm going to be late, I really got to hurry," Zan rushed through the massive crows that have gathered up on the street. Zan finally ran up to a building, it was the back of a building, and Zan reached the back door. Above the door hang a black sign with white letters that said, "Employees only". She took out her keys and unlocked the door. She entered the building. In front of her was a staircase. She ran up the stairs. When she reached the top, she was still at the very back of the building. Zan then ran to an office that said: "Chief" on the door. She opened that door and in it was a young looking man, he seemed to be around the age of 28.

The man's name was Jacky Hoashi. He had brown hair that was spiked up. The tips of the hair were bleached blonde. He had misty hazel eyes, and a slightly tanned face. He was wearing black pants and a black shirt that was sleeveless. He had a leopard-textured towel around his neck, and had a pair of shades perched on the tip of his nose. He stood tall at about 5'9 feet above the ground, towering over Zan.

"Why are you so sweaty Zan?" The Jacky asked, taking off his sunglasses, and waving them around his face.

"Did I make it on time?" Zan blurted out. Her heart slammed into her chest, as cold sweat slowly rolled down her face, and a crimson color tinted her cheeks, as she took deep breaths in to cure her lack of oxygen.

"Yup, and with five minutes to spare! You better get up to you station, and get ready." He smiled.

"Sure thing Jacky!" Zan saluted him and turned her heel out of the door.

"Don't forget the opening line like you did last time!" he called after Zan.

"Sure thing Chief!" Zan smiled as she yelled across the hall to her boss Jacky.

Zan reached a door that had white words Zan inscribed on a black sign that hung on a door. She opened that door and stepped into the room. She closed the door behind her, and sat down on a comfy black chair that was placed next to a desk that was right next to a wall. The desk was also black, and it was huge, but there wasn't anything on it, except for a single black switch. She the reached her hand out to that black switch…

***

"Oh this is soooooo great!!! We are the third ones in line, and the Hot Ice is about to open, this is sweat!" Yusuke smiled insanely.

"Yes, this is nice," Kurama, agreed with Yusuke.

"Yeah! I bet I will be the best dancer there!" Kuwabara eagerly stated, putting on his idiotic grin.

Yusuke was about to make a comment, but Botan interrupted.

"Look! There's someone coming out of the building!" Botan pointed to a figure that was coming out. Everyone then started to cheer, but the man raised his hand up. He took off his shades. It was Jacky!

"The club Hot Ice is opening now!" Jacky spread his arms out as the doors opened. Two security guards stepped out, and now the line was moving. Yusuke, Hiei, Kurama, Botan, and Kuwabara were now in the club, and they were ready to party. The strange part was, that there was no music.

"Yeah, let's get par- wait, where's the music?" Kuwabara looked around. The club was huge. There was a round bar at the center of the club that sold food and drinks. The floor was a dark blue color, and the ceiling and the walls were black. All the lights were still on. This club looked just like a plain room with black walls and navy floors. As the club started to fill up people stood in places, cheering, and saying "3 more minutes!"

"There seems to be a count down…" Kurama stated.

"Hm, I wonder what's going on, I just we'll just have to wait." Yusuke sighed. The five patiently waited as they listened to the crowed finally say; "10 seconds to go!"

***

Zan reached for the switch. She put her hand on it and grasped it. Then she spoke out loud.

"10, 9, 8, 7, 6, 5, 4, 3, 2, 1, 0!" Zan then pulled the switch. DJ equipment that was all set up popped up in front of here. Hundreds of CD's surrounded her. She sat her chair, put on her headphones, and turned on the microphone. Then she spoke into it.

"Hey, ya' all, get ready to feel the beat and move to these grooves, cause it's time to partay!" She talked into the microphone. The she turned it off when she looked at the TV screen that showed the entire club to her. She saw all the people yelling and screaming energetically, smiling and pumped up. She popped in a dance mix into her stereo, and the music started to play. She looked at the TV screen again, and saw everybody smiling and starting to dance to the beat. Zan smiled and spun her chair around to another desk that was behind her. It has many switches and buttons, different types of controls on them. She smiled and pulled a bunch of triggers and pushed a bunch of buttons, while looking at the screen. Zan had just set up all the lightings in the entire club in just about 3 seconds. Zan smiled, as she listened to the music through her earphones that were dangling around her neck.

***

"ZERO!!!" the people in the crowed yelled. All of the sudden lights went pitch black. The people in the club were screaming their heads off.

"What the-" Kuwabara began, but was cut off.

"Hey, ya' all, get ready to feel the beat and move to these grooves, cause it's time to partay!" a voice ringed out of the speakers, and everybody stared to scream even louder, as music suddenly started to play. About 4 seconds later, many things lit up. There were flames of light dancing on the walls, yellow flames, changing color to blue flames, to red, to black, to orange and so on. All of these surrounded all the walls. The floor lit up also. The floor's light seemed to be made to look like as if it were water, made up of dark blue, black, dark purple, and some aqua light, flowing to the beat of the music. The bar lit up a light blue. And that was only the first floor too. On the second floor, the walls and the ceiling were dark blue, and the floor was black. On the dark blue walls and the black floor, lit up stars, comets, many flashes of lights, darting all over the room. It gave one that feeling that you were floating around in space, surrounded by music. Then there was the third floor. There, the floor was blood red and the walls and the ceiling were black. Hot colors roamed all over the room. On this red floor sat tables for two, all the way up to tables for 6. Each table had a bright red cloth on it, and vases with two crimson roses resting in them. The chairs were black with red cushioning. On the side, there was another bar, which glowed red. Behind that bar were two doors, on to the kitchen, and the other to the main controls, a.k.a Jacky's office and Zan's DJ area, basically, the "working" area. On that same floor, there was a balcony. It faced the ocean and had a couple of two person tables. They were black with midnight blue cloths on the tables, and the chairs were also black with blue cushioning. On each table there was a vase of two white roses. All of these floors were huge, and jammed packed with people dancing to the rhyme of the music.

"THIS PLACE ROCKS!!!" Yusuke yelled out as he danced to the music. They were on the first floor.

"I think we should get some food!" Botan yelled to the three boys that were dancing. One certain fire demon just stood aloof from his companions and watched them.

"WHAT?" Yusuke yelled back.

"I said, I THINK WE SHOULD GO GET SOME FOOD!" Botan practically screamed.

Yusuke, Kuwabara, and Kurama stopped dancing and nodded. They looked to the first floor bar. There was no way they were going to squeeze through the immense crowd at the bar, so they decided to go upstairs. They reached the second floor.

"Oh my god, this place is AWSOME!!!" Kuwabara yelled, as all five walked through the second floor. Finally, the spirit detectives reached the third floor and saw the red bar. They walked up to it. The music was a lot quieter on this floor then the previous ones.

"Oh, man, the waitress is off duty right now," Yusuke looked at the counter, not seeing anybody there.

"They probably had to go to the rest room…we'll just have to wait a little bit," Botan sighed.

"Or, we can, not wait," Yusuke slyly said.

"What are you talking about Yusuke?" Kurama saw Yusuke's facial expression.

"I'm thinking, that we ditch the food, and meet this DJ, since, no one has ever seen her, so," Yusuke jumped over the bar counter.

"Yusuke! Come back here! NOW!" Botan scolded Yusuke, who, by the way, didn't listen to Botan.

"Yusuke, Botan has a point, that's not allowed!" Kurama called after Yusuke.

"I wanna meet the DJ too! Even though it's wrong, I gonna go! There isn't a rule in the honor code about meeting DJ's!" Kuwabara jumped over the counter also.

"Well, there's no stopping them, so I guess we should go too." Kurama sighed as he jumped gracefully over the counter after Kuwabara. Hiei followed Kurama, materializing behind Yusuke. Botan sighed and climbed over to the four boys. The five slipped away towards the doors, without being caught. Yusuke headed towards the two doors, one lead to the kitchen, and the other one lead to the DJ. Yusuke opened the right door. He saw piles of food everywhere, just sitting there, ready for the taking.

"On second thought…" Yusuke started to drool a little at the sight of the most delicious looking Sunday. He also had his eye on a bunch of other food.

"Screw the DJ, this is so much better!" Kuwabara and Yusuke chimed together, then attacked the bar food.

"Yusuke Kuwabara, that is not a good idea!" Kurama raised his voice.

"Yusuke, Kuwabara, as spirit detectives you shouldn't be eating, now stop!" Botan yelled at the two.

Obviously Yusuke and Kuwabara didn't listen to either Kurama or Botan. They kept on stuffing their faces with food.

I'm sick of being with these clowns, Hiei thought. He silently slipped out of the kitchen and opened the left door, the one that was supposed to lead to the so-called "hot" DJ.

Hn, the music wasn't that good anyways, Hiei smirked, he knew he was just lying to himself.

He walked through the corridors, and pasted Jacky's office, paying no attention to it. The he suddenly reached another door.

What's this? Hiei stared at the sign that hung on the door. On the sigh it said Zan.

Odd, what would a human girl at the age of 15 be doing… here… 15 years old? Could it be that this onna is that DJ? Hn, one-way to find out, Hiei smirked, and a sparkle of mischief lingered around in his crimson eyes.

Hiei opened the door cautiously and stepped in, he closed the door behind him and looked at the room he had just entered. It looked like a control room. He looked at the chair that was in the center of the room, was empty.

I guess she left, I wonder where that onna could have went to, I need to ask her a question, Hiei sighed.

There was a pair of earphones on the seat. Hiei walked over to the seat. He looked over to the stereo. There was a bunch of CD mixes in lines, and ready to be played automatically by the machine. He picked up the earphones. Hiei put them up to his own ears. He heard the music that was playing in the club play in the earphones. He put the music devise down and looked up. He saw 5 TV screens. One for the first floor, one for the second, and another for the third, one for the balcony, and the last one for the sign outside that flashed different neon/electric colors for the Hot Ice club sign outside.

So she controlled the lightings too, and watched over the entire club too, hn, this doesn't seem like the worst job ever… although, Hiei lost his trait of thought when he spotted a small door to the side of the room, and it was slightly open. Hiei walked over to it and fully opened it. He then walked through it. He looked at the steep black staircase that lead to the ceiling. On the ceiling was a square door.

Hn, what the hell, Hiei shrugged as he walked up the stairs, and pushed open the door on the ceiling. He jumped up and closed the door behind him. He looked around.

So, on the roof now is it? Hiei smirked as he felt a soft breeze fly by him. He walked around. Soon he spotted a figure standing near the edge of the roof. He stepped closer and realized that it was Zan.

"The night is so beautiful tonight, heh, I have half an hour of music on, that the machine will take care of it. Oh such a lovely breeze too!" Zan sighed as she felt the breeze against her skin.

"Hn, so I guess that's why you weren't in the room," Hiei smirked. He was standing behind Zan.

"Wow, where did you come from?" Zan spun around.

"Shouldn't you know? You came up here yourself." Zan rolled her eyes at Hiei's comment. She knew he was referring to the door on the ceiling.

"Well, anyways, Hiei, can you please not tell the kids at school I work here? If word gets out…" Zan began, but Hiei cut her off.

"No need, I understand." Hiei looked out towards the sky. Zan took a good look at Hiei. She then smiled. Hiei noticed this and regarded Zan, letting her know that he knew that she was staring at him.

"Why are you starring at me?" Hiei coldly looked at Zan. She just smiled and let a small laugh escape her lips.

"Oh, nothing, you just remind me of someone." Zan looked up at the stars. She closed her eyes to listen to the soft breeze.

Hiei attempted to read her mind, but miserably failed.

What the, what is this girl? Her mental defense is so strong I can't get through without her noticing me trying to read her mind. Damn! I guess, I'll just have to stay unknowing of her thoughts, how annoying. Hiei gave Zan a side-glance.

Zan opened her eyes back up.

"Hiei," Zan turned around, facing Hiei.

"What?" Hiei barely turned his head towards Zan.

I know She would have forced me to go to the dance, re-living it would be nice, so in honor of Her, I'll ask, Zan looked down at the thought of her lifeless friend, lying in the grave, surrounded by white flowers and a blossoming sakura tree.

"Do, do you, do you want to, to um, to go, go, um," Zan struggled to ask Hiei her question.

I never was good at this kind of stuff, Zan sighed to herself.

"Get to the point." Hiei coldly looked at Zan. She took a deep breath.

"Hiei, do you want to go to the dance with…" Zan trailed off, as she looked straight into Hiei's eyes. Then she snapped out of it. The only reason she was asking him was to in a way, to make that dance a remembrance of her friend.

"You?" Hiei said in surprise.

"Uh, yeah, you don't have to say yes, I wouldn't be going to the dance if…" Zan paused. She thought about saying that she wouldn't go to the dance if her friend weren't dead, but she kept that in.

"If what?" Hiei cocked his head to the side.

"Never mind. So it that a yes or a no?" Zan looked away from Hiei.

"Hn," was all that Hiei said.

"Well? I'm sorry but um, hn, isn't exactly a yes or a no…" Zan teased. She knew that was Hiei's way of saying yes. She then sighed. She didn't feel like going to the dance. To her, Hiei was only a mere acquaintance; after all, she only just met him today at school.

Well, that saved me a lot of trouble in asking her to the dance, stupid Botan dragging me into this, hm, she doesn't seem like she was asking me because she wanted to, it seems, that Zan is asking me to the dance, for other reasons, damn! Out of all humans, why does she have to have such high mental defense, it's not normal! She would feel like my presence is in her head, and that part about "laying low" doesn't allow me to read her mind either. This girl, she thinks too much, and I want to know what! How irritating! Damn Koenma for forcing me into this mission, once I am free, I swear I will kill that toddler for making me do this… Hiei thought to himself, and pretended to strangle Koenma, making Zan look at him as if he were a freak. When Hiei noted that Zan looked at him awkwardly, he stopped. Zan just laughed.

"Hn, I'll find you on Friday one way or another. Just so you'd know, it's been 25 minutes." Hiei turned towards the door.

"Oh! Ops can't let work slip my mind!" Zan followed Hiei back to her "DJ station".

Zan looked at the clock on her wall. It said that it was 10:28.

Perfect, One more song to play and I'm outta here! Zan smiled and sat down in her chair. Hiei had already left Zan, even though he was curious on how the DJ worked the music, but he needed to get back to Yusuke, Botan, Kuwabara, and Kurama.

Zan took the microphone and spoke into it, "Hey guys, it's time to rap it up, so here's the last song of the night," She put on a slow song.

***

While Hiei was with Zan, there was chaos for Yusuke, Kuwabara, Kurama, and Botan.

"Damn, that food was good," Yusuke, said wiping his mouth with his sleeve.

"Yup, with that, I gotta agree with you Urameshi!" Kuwabara chimed.

"Where did Hiei go?" Botan looked around, searching for the fire demon.

"Hm, he must have left," Kurama turned and froze, "Uh, Yusuke, Kuwabara, Botan, I think we should start running…"

"What is it Kurama?" Yusuke asked. Kurama pointed to something behind him. It was the bar server, and she wasn't looking very happy either.

"Uh-Oh," Kuwabara muttered.

"This is not good," Kurama stated. Botan nodded.

"I hope you are going to pay for that, because with all that you ate, your total will be, 516 dollars and 52 cents." The bar server tapped her foot on the floor.

"Um, WHAT THE HELL IS THAT?" Yusuke pointed behind the server. She turned around. Yusuke started to run, along with his other three companions.

"There's nothing there, huh, HEY!!! WHERE DO YOU THINK YOU ARE GOING? GET BACK HERE!!!" The server yelled, but it was too late. The four had disappeared in the crowd.

"Well, that was close, oh well, that was good, and it was free!" Yusuke smiled. Kuwabara nodded.

"How can you say that?" Botan scolded Yusuke.

"Yes, how can you?" a voice called out. It seemed very familiar.

"Don't tell me…" Yusuke turned around. It was the server.

"Pay up!!!" She yelled.

"NEVER!!!" Yusuke and Kuwabara began to run away from the server, they ran in circles. Botan and Kurama just watched them helplessly.

"HAHAHA!!! YOU WILL NEVER GET YOUR MONEY NEV-!!!" Yusuke ran into a pole because he was looking back at the server. Kuwabara continued running but he was laughing along the way. Yusuke quickly got up on his feet and started to run again, rubbing his head.

"Damn pole! What's the point of having it right there?" Yusuke shouted as he ran.

"GIMME MY MONEY!!!" The server ran after Kuwabara and Yusuke, but soon was unconscious. She had ran into the same pole Yusuke had ran into. Her last words before blacking out were, "Ug! Stupid pole! What's the point of having it right there anyways?"

When the server passed out, Yusuke and Kuwabara let out a sigh of relief.

All the people in the club were too busy dancing to notice all the commotion that had just happened.

Kurama and Botan looked at each other for a second and then looked at the bar server. They both sighed and walked towards Yusuke and Kuwabara.

"Let's go, I think we should leave now, don't worry, Hiei will be able to find us, it's the last song, so let's go," Kurama stated and headed towards the exit. Yusuke, Botan, and Kuwabara followed him out. Soon, the last song ended and the crowds rushed out.

"Pft, whoever heard of a club that ends at 10:30? But then again, it started at like 6:30, which is really early. Oh well. Let's wait for Hiei," Yusuke sighed. He was actually tired!

Ten minutes later, Hiei finally arrived.

"Hello Hiei," Kurama smiled.

"What took you? And where were you?" Yusuke blurted out.

"I bet shorty got lost in the big crowds and wasn't tall enough to ask someone for directions!" Kuwabara coughed.

"Kuwabara that made no sense." Botan sighed.

"Hn, I wasn't anywhere that concerns you, no I will take my leave." Hiei jumped up into a tree and raced off somewhere.

"Best head home now," Yusuke yawned.

Kurama, Yusuke and Kuwabara went back home, and Botan flew up to Spirit world. Hiei was sitting in his favorite tree trying to get some sleep.

Zan had already tidied up her DJ station, and with a flick of a switch, she had everything put away. She stood up and headed towards Jacky's office.

"Hey, Zan! Great job this time, anyways, here's tonight's paycheck. See you next week!" He handed Zan an envelope. She gratefully accepted it, and left for home.

When Zan got home, she put down her paycheck in a safe, along where a whole bunch of other checks lay. She then changed into her black pajamas with stars and moons all over the bottom of the pajamas, and a single star on front. She then plopped down on her bed and fell asleep. Zan pulled up her bed covers onto her, she was so tired, everything that happened to her that day raced through her mind, how she got back at Yume, the new kids (Hiei, Kurama, Yusuke, Kuwabara, and Botan) at school, the graveyard where her friend laid, what happened in the club, everything. Zan was tired, and these thought sent Zan to sleep. But, unfortunately, all that awaited her that night, was a dreadful dream…

*************************************************************** *********

Hey! Black Rosé here! GOMEN NASAI!!! I haven't updated for a looong time please forgive me! Ha! I bet you never would have guessed that Zan was a DJ!!! So anyways, how did you like that chapter? I know, It's kinda weird because I was a little in a rush to write it. Well, anyways, I would love it if you would please review!!!