Yu Yu Hakusho Fan Fiction ❯ Sword of Red Blood ❯ Chapter 10: Identity of the Princess Found at Last ( Chapter 11 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Disclaimer: I don't own Yu Yu Hakusho, only me story and me original characters…

*************************************************************** *********

Chapter 10: Identity of the Princess Found at Last

*************************************************************** *********

"YUKINA!!!" Kuwabara yelled at the ice apparition who stood far away from the five spirit detectives.

It that… Kazuma? Yukina wondered as she took one step cautiously forward. It is him! I could never forget Kazuma's voice in a hundred years!

Kuwabara finally reached Yukina panting, and he then took her hands.

"Oh Yukina, my love, fate has finally joined us together again," Kuwabara stared at Yukina, with a goofy grin on his face.

"Hehe, Kazuma, you're still such a clown," Yukina laughed.

Kurama, Yusuke, Hiei, and Botan had finally reached Kuwabara and Yukina.

"Oh hello Yukina! Long time, no see, how've you been?" Botan cheerfully addressed the ice maiden.

"Hello everybody! It's so nice to see you all again. I'm fine Botan, thank you," Yukina sweetly smiled back at Botan.

"So watcha doin' in the human world?" Yusuke got a cat-like grin on his face, looking from the corner of his eye at Hiei, who in return, glared at Yusuke, which gave Yusuke chills down his spine.

If Yusuke, or ANYONE brings up the topic about me to her, or for her looking for her brother, I swear, I'll kill them… Hiei clenched his fist, as hard as he could.

"Oh, I'm here looking for my master…" Yukina started to talk but was interrupted.

"Yukina, my sweet, you have a master?" Kuwabara asked.

"Yes I do… she is my master in healing, my master is probably one of the best healers in all of the Makai. Master even knows how to heal spiritual injuries, which practically no one knows how to heal. I am very lucky indeed to have such a wonderful master." Yukina smiled.

"Does she treat you well, love?"

"Master is very kind,"

"Hm, well that's great Yukina that you are now an apprentice to a healer who knows how to cure spiritual injuries," Kurama gently smiled at Yukina.

"Hey, what's a spiritual injury?" Yusuke looked at Kurama.

"A spiritual injury is when either your soul or spirit has been damaged in any way. Usually, the only type of weapon that can inflict such damage is a certain type of dagger or sword that has been carved out of a human soul, that way, if you were to be stabbed or harmed in any way by one of these weapons, instead of bleeding blood, you would be bleeding with your soul and spirit. If that happened, you would be torn up from the inside out, and cases like these are very rare, and weapons like those are exceptionally rare, and exotic," Kurama answered.

"Wow, the human soul?" Yusuke widely opened his eyes.

"Yes,"

"How did they get that? How did they make a weapon out of a human soul?"

"I'm not sure, but I believe that demons who could capture souls somehow managed to harden them into weapons… I'll get back to you with that question, because weapons like those must be thousands of years older then me, so I do not exactly know how they were made. I don't think even Koenma or anyone in the Reikai know how they were made," Kurama sighed.

"That's almost exactly what my master told me," Yukina said.

"Your master… tells you these things?" Botan raised one of her eyebrows.

"Yes, master says that in order to be a top healer, you must know every type of weapon there is, and know what kind of damage, symptoms, and harm they cause, so when I learn how to heal each type of wound, I would know what type of healing technique I should use, or, at least something like that," Yukina laughed a little nervously.

"How would she show you what the wounds look like? I understand your master could show you what weapon look like through pictures, and I'm sure she could tell you everything about symptoms and harm, but how would your master show your what the wounds would look like?" Kurama questioned.

"I don't think I've gotten that far yet, usually, when I was with her, I would go to battle fields, and she would show me dead people with wounds, or we went to hospitals and she pointed out different types of wounds there. While we are at the hospitals or see any survivors on the battlefields, she would show me how to heal them, and then, she would instruct me to try out my powers. Of course, whenever I'm just training, I'm usually working with a spirit dummy… I'm still only a beginner… I am still very far from even being an intermediate healer!" Yukina exclaimed.

"Oh, ok," Yusuke, answered for Kurama.

"Well, I think you are the best healer in the entire universe, baby," Kuwabara said finally letting go of Yukina's hands.

"Oh, um, thank you," Yukina slightly stuttered.

Hiei stood next to Kurama. He rolled his eyes at the sight of Kuwabara having a `moment' with his sister made him feel like he was going to puke.

Another freezing cold breeze flew by, although this time, it felt more like spirit energy.

"Kurama, did you feel that?" Hiei murmured.

"Yes, I did," Kurama, responded.

"Hey Kuwabara, guard up, there's something here," Yusuke had sensed the danger too. Kuwabara got into a fighting stance.

"Oh dear…" Botan whispered.

The four boys formed a circle around Botan and Yukina; all four of them ready to fight.

Out of nowhere, a shadow jumped from tree to tree. Hiei quickly jumped up after it and kicked the shadow down to the ground. The shadow went hurling straight into pavement.

"Who the hell are you?" Hiei growled. The others stood and watched Hiei get ready for battle.

"If you give me that ice apparition, I might spare your life," the demon hissed.

Hiei's blood pressure went even higher. He was very stressed, and clearly, he was going to use that demon to help him relax a little.

"What do you what with her?" Hiei narrowed his eyes.

"Simple, I know that one of her friends is the princess, and I KNOW that if I use her, I can get the princess, now back off!" The demon yelled.

"One of the people Yukina knows is a… princess?" Hiei questioned the demon suspiciously.

"Yes, and now, OUTTA MY WAY!!!" The demon yelled, pulling out a dagger, stabbing the off guard Hiei, with such speed that it could rival lightning.

"Damn, huh? What kind of a dagger is that? No blood, well you will pay…" Hiei murmured. The dagger was stuck all the way into his skin; only the handle could be seen. Hiei didn't even bother to take out the dagger.

"Ha, I've sealed your fate, you will die!" The demon screamed as he ran for Yukina.

"Not if I can help it," Yusuke glared at the demon. The tip of his finger started to glow with light blue energy. He was about to fire it when a tall and ugly figure jumped in front of him, forcing Yusuke to withdraw from firing his spirit gun.

"Kuwabara, what the heel is your problem?" Yusuke hollered at the carrot-toped fool.

Kuwabara ignored Yusuke.

"Fell the power of love, prepare to die!" Kuwabara shouted as he stuck his orange sprit sword through the demon's gut. The he used a spirit kick that launched the demon straight at Hiei. Hiei quickly pulled out his sword and slashed the demon into bits and pieces of flesh.

Hiei put away his sword away without even glancing at the corpse of the demon.

"Hn, fool." Hiei spat. And walked toward Kurama.

"Not THAT is what I call team work," Yusuke smiled.

"Say those words ever again detective, I'll remove your head from your body with the darkness flame," Hiei glared at Yusuke.

"Yukina, that demon, he said that you know a princess, well, um, do you?" Botan lit up with hope.

"I don't know… maybe my master knows who the princess is," Yukina shrugged, with a weak smile on her face. Botan's small light of hope dimmed a little but it still remained.

"Oh Hiei, are you all right? That dagger looks painful, let me see if you are alright," Yukina walked over to Hiei. Wanting only the best for his sister, he allowed the ice maiden to have a look at his wound.

"It's nothing," Hiei gentle looked at Yukina.

"Oh no," Yukina's face turned from a sweet smile into a very worried face.

"What's wrong with Hiei Yukina?" Kurama walked over to Hiei. Hiei was starting to get a little irritated because everyone was coming over to look at him.

"There's nothing wrong with me, it's just a cheap dagger, hn the fool thought he could hurt me with this worthless dagger, he said it would seal my fate, but yet, I feel no pain, and there is no blood, I'm fine," Hiei irritably looked at Kurama.

"We have to find my master right away," Yukina stammered.

"Why what's wrong?" Yusuke asked.

"Yes, what exactly is so wrong about me that you have to get your master to heal me?" Hiei looked at Yukina.

"Hiei, you were stabbed… with the human soul sword, the one we talked about earlier, that demon stabbed you with it. If you don't get treated by my master before the symptoms come in, you might die," Yukina's eyes started to water, "I don't want you to die," one lone tear escaped from Yukina's eyes. Seeing this, Hiei, who never wanted to see Yukina like that, he decided, that he should do anything to make her happy, going to see her master over no big deal was enough to make her happy, so he went along with it. But what Hiei didn't know, was that his life, his soul, was in great danger.

"Ok, I'll go see your master, where is she?" Hiei smoothly looked at Yukina.

"Hiei, the symptoms haven't begun yet, let's go find master, let's hurry," Yukina grabbed Hiei's hand, and started to run, pulling him along the way.

"YUKINA!!! WAIT UP!!!" Kuwabara jealously ran after the two demons.

"Sheesh, talk about jealousy," Yusuke ran by Kurama and Botan.

"Well you can't blame him, the boy is in love with her," Kurama smiled nervously.

"You've got that right," Botan sighed.

"I wonder what his expression will be like when or if he finds out about Hiei and Yukina…" Yusuke grinned.

"Nothing too good can come from that," Kurama kept on running.

The six ran and ran until Yukina finally came to a stop.

"Why are we stopping?" Yusuke asked confusingly. He looked at Yukina. Her face looked terrified. Then he looked at Hiei.

"OH MY GOD!!!" Yusuke exclaimed. Hiei, started to bleed. Not only blood. His dark spirit energy was leaking through the wound. Hiei was desperately trying to breath.

"We have to find master fast!" Yukina shivered.

"Does you master have a cell phone number?" Kuwabara asked stupidly.

"Kuwabara, do you really think Yukina knows what a cell phone is?" Kurama sighed at the sight of the fool.

"Do you mean those small communicator things?" Yukina question. Kurama looked shocked.

"Like this?" Kurama pulled out his own cell. It was a metallic crimson color.

"Yeah! Exactly like that! But I only know the numbers to punch in. I don't know how to use it, can you reach my master for me?" Yukina tugged on Kurama's sleeve.

"Sure, what's the number?"

***

Ring. Ring.

"Hello?" Zan answered her cell phone. It was a metallic black color with a picture of a black, blue and silver colored dragon on the back of it.

"Hello? This is Kurama, I'm calling for the master of Yukina, may I please speak to her?"

"This is her," Zan responded to Kurama.

How does he know my number and about Yukina? Zan wondered.

"Yes, can you please come to the park, near the biggest oak tree, someone has been stabbed with a human soul dagger, and his symptoms are…"

"A HUMAN SOUL DAGGER?!?" Zan yelled into her phone.

"Yes, his symptoms…"

"Don't say anything else, the big oak right? I'm there, you should've told me earlier, time is very valuable and you don't want to waist it when it comes to human soul daggers. I'm going to the oak,"

"Wait, may I ask who are you before you…"

Zan hung up her cell phone. She then started to run as fast as she could to the park oak. Luckily for her, she was already in the park. Unfortunately for her, she was on the other side of the park…

***

"She's coming," Kurama addressed Yukina.

"Good, oh please Hiei, please hang on, don't die,"

"Trust me I won't," Hiei struggled to say. If he had the strength to, he would have said more to her.

Who would have thought, this stupid dagger is draining me of blood and spirit energy, soon it will start to drain my life energy… how could have I been so stupid! I should have dodged that dagger! Hiei scolded himself in his mind.

"Hang on Hiei," Yusuke watched Hiei struggle to live. Currently, Hiei was laid down on a bench. He was having trouble breathing.

Zan panted hard. She saw the oak tree.

On the other side, Zan thought and darted around the big oak, and saw Kurama, Botan, Kuwabara, Yusuke, and her apprentice, Yukina, standing around one black figure… it was Hiei!

"Oh dear," Zan ran up to Yukina.

"Master…" Yukina began.

"Move, I have to treat him NOW," Zan pushed Yukina and Kurama aside and knelt down next to Hiei.

"Your master… is Zan?" Kurama's eye's slightly widened.

"Yes she is." Yukina smiled weakly. Her worry about Hiei's life was great in size.

"Everybody back away from Hiei and Zan, give her room to heal him," Kurama backed about 7 yards away from Zan and Hiei. Yukina, Kuwabara, Yusuke, and Botan followed.

"Out of all people why did it have to be HER," Hiei softly groaned.

Zan started to pull out the dagger, but Hiei slapped her hand away.

"Idiot, you got yourself stabbed by a dagger that will kill you body and soul. Now if you are willing to actually TRUST me, I can save your life. If you don't trust me, I might not be able to save you, and make your decision quickly, do you want to live or die, if you choose dying, you'll make many people sad including my apprentice. So make your choice, and fast." Zan stated.

"When you put it that way," Hiei mumbled, barely able to breath. He put down his arm. Zan immediately started to take out the dagger. In one swift move it was out of his body. There were a couple of chunks missing in the dagger.

That's not good, Zan thought for a split second and resumed trying to heal Hiei.

First Zan ripped off Hiei's cloak, allowing his bare chest to show. The wound was large. Crimson blood and black energy slowly trickled down from the gash. Zan put her hands on the wound.

What is she going to do? Damn, I have no choice but to trust her, Yukina would be devastated if I died, I can tell. I have no choice; I'll have to trust HER with my life, damn! Hiei thought, disgusted by his own pondering.

Zan suddenly was surrounded by energy, which glowed a light blue color. The wound on Hiei's chest healed, and his pain had gone away.

Zan took a deep breath and started to look through a black bag that seemed to have popped out of nowhere, but nobody noticed that it wasn't always there.

"That's it?" Hiei spat.

"Don't move another inch!" Zan pushed him down against the bench.

"But you healed him!" Yusuke was confused.

"What is the meaning of this, I'm fine!" Hiei glared at Zan.

"Stupid! Take a look at that dagger. There are pieces missing from it. I'm going to have to pull them out of your body, and if you move, it will only do you damage, because the more you move, the more cut's you will get, the more I have to heal you. And let me tell you, those pieces are not easy to find. Just, I'll explain it later, just don't move," Zan snapped at Hiei, and then resumed looking through her bag.

"What are you looking for?" Hiei frowned. He ignored the fact that Zan called him stupid.

"Aha! Found it!" Zan pulled out a small dark blue triangular container. She opened it, and poured it into two mini black goblins with a few golden swirls. The substance that Zan had poured into the two goblins started to form steams, but it was cold, it looked like liquid nitrogen, but the mist wasn't white, it was light blue. She handed one of the goblets to Hiei and she took the second.

"What is this?" Hiei glared at Zan.

"If you want to live drink it, trust me, if you don't you will die," Zan glared back at Hiei.

"Hn," Hiei was about to reject Zan's offer, but then he saw Yukina's face. It was drenched in worry, and fear of losing him.

Oh god forbid… Why does she have to be here! Hn, she keeps on saying the same thing, you will die if you don't do this, you'll die if you don't do that… damn, what the hell is her problem? Hiei screamed in his mind.

Hiei took the goblin from Zan. He looked at it with disgust and drank it in two sips. Zan saw Hiei drinking the substance, so she drank her own also. Hiei put his goblet down and Zan did the same.

"Now what- what the…" Hiei spoke out but now words came out of his mouth. He glared at Zan

What did that onna do to me now? Hiei sent a death glare towards Zan.

Zan leaned forward toward Hiei. She put her right hand on the spot where Hiei's wound used to be. Soon, black and blue surrounded the two of them, and with a flash of white light, Zan was gone.

"What just happened? Hiei are you…" Yusuke was about to take a step close to Hiei, but Kurama held him back.

"No Yusuke, you mustn't! I remember reading something about this, although I can't recall what exactly it was, I just know you cannot go closer to them!" Kurama exclaimed.

Hiei looked around. Zan was gone. All of the sudden, he was frozen. A deep slumber took over him, in about a split second. He fell on the bench and remained motionless.

"HIEI!" Yukina raise her voice, and she started to lung forward, but Kuwabara held her back.

"It's alright, shorty's not dead," Kuwabara assured her.

Yukina just watched Hiei become engulfed in a huge flame of light blue and black energy flames.

***

"Ok, I'm here, now to find those daggers… I gotta act quick before I get thrown out, I have 15 minutes," Zan spoke aloud. Currently, it seemed as if Zan were in another space or time… she was floating in the dark air around her. The place she was in was a black place lit up by a couple light, making the place blue, and able to se what was going on. She floated around, looking for shiny pieces of daggers.

God, what did Hiei do to have this dark of a soul? It's lit up by only a hand full of lights, making the place a cerulean color. Does this guy have like no people in his life? I feel sorry for him, to have a soul this dark, he must have gone through a lot of bad experiences. But those lights… they are so bright! They illuminate this entire room! Hiei in general probably has a soul that's purer then a human. That's really odd. If you take away those lights, his soul would be black, but those lights… he must really care about some people, and he must of done some very pure things in his life to get a soul like this… I can't, I mean… his light and dark sides are so balanced, but his badass attitude makes him darker… I really actually don't even know if I could say if he is a dark or light soul… Ack! I can't let myself get in too deep of thought. I'll think about it later, I already wasted 3 minutes… and I have to find three pieces of the dagger… nowhere are they? Oh! Here's one, Zan thought picking up a shard. It was metallic silver and had a strange aura around it. Zan shoved it in her pocket and kept on floating around searching.

8 minutes passed. Zan had found the second piece, but she had used up 13 minutes. She had 2 minutes left to find the last piece of the dagger.

Oh god, please let me find it, or else he'll die, and take me down along with him, Zan's heart pounded against her chest. She had speed up, frantically searching for one single piece of a dagger.

1 minute left.

***

Hiei started to gain his conscience back. He woke up, but he was unable to move or speak. The cloud of energy still remained all around Hiei, keeping Yusuke, Yukina, Kurama, Botan, and Kuwabara away from him. He could hear the soft breeze and the mumbling of his companions in the distance. He tried to move. No success.

Damn onna! What the hell did she do to me? Damn, this energy is so thick and powerful, a mix of my energy and hers…that bitch, giving me a potion that would allow her to enter my soul, when she comes out, if she doesn't have a good excuse for entering my soul, I'll kill her! Hn, I've gain conscience. I'll throw her right out, Hiei gritted his teeth. His distrust of Zan started to grow rapidly.

***

There it is! Zan thought as she spotted the last piece. She started to float quickly to it. As she started to reach for the last piece, a barrier formed around it. She couldn't touch it!

DAMN!!! HE LOST TRUST IN ME!!! Zan hollered in her mind, if I touch it, I'd get burned! My soul might collapse! Damn, he just loves to make everything 10 times harder then it really is. But I have no choice; Zan blinked hard and took a breath. She stuck her hand through the small barrier. Immense pain shot through her entire body, it felt as if she was being incinerated from the inside out. It felt as if her blood was boiling, her hand felt like it was going to melt off, but she pushed on through the pain. Finally, FINALLY, she grabbed the last shard of the dagger. She quickly retracted her hand from the barrier.

God his defense of the soul is high, I'm still in pain, I probably never felt anything that painful in my life! Zan was curled up in a ball; she was hugging her knees in pain.

15 seconds.

"Oh shit, this is gonna hurt," Zan stood up, despite all the pain and agony she was going through she stood up. She then started to chant an incantation to shoot her out of Hiei's soul.

10 seconds.

The incantation was nearly over. Zan started to glow a golden color.

5 seconds.

Zan's heart slammed rapidly against her chest, her breath was lost, and her blood seemed to have stopped flowing. If she wasn't boot out of Hiei's soul in 3 seconds, she would be dead!

0 seconds… times up.

At that exact moment, Zan went flying out of Hiei's body. Just in the nick of time.

"WHAT THE HELL?" Hiei yelled. His chest was bursting with white, black, blue and gray light, and out of that light, a 15-year-old girl named Zan flew out of it!

Zan had zoomed through the air and landed head on first into the large oak tree. There was a large crash. Hiei was the only one that saw Zan hit the tree. The energy that had been surrounding Hiei died down. Yusuke, Yukina, Kurama, Kuwabara, and Botan ran towards Hiei.

"What on earth was that?" Kurama blurted out.

"Hiei are you all right?" Yukina rushed over to Hiei's side.

"I'm fine… and now that onna has some questions that need to be answered," Hiei glared towards the oak. Zan was at the foot of it with a big bump on her head.

"Owww, man that hurt… well, at least I was blown out instead of being blown up… " Zan rubbed her head.

It's hard to believe but for a split I was scared that I would die and kill Hiei, hehe… glad that didn't happen, Zan thought.

Hiei got up and started to walk over to Zan.

"Are you sure you should walk?" Botan question.

"I'm fine," Hiei barked back, stomping over to Zan, followed by the other five.

Ooooooh crap, Zan thought.

Hiei stood in front of Zan, with a stern look on his face.

"I think it's time you answered some questions like, why you entered my soul without getting my permission?" Hiei glared hard at Zan, it sent shivers down her spine, and froze her blood in place. What she saw was a pretty scary sight.

"Well, when you get stabbed by a soul dagger, its purpose is to slit up you soul. Well, the way it does that is a simple way. When you are stabbed, the dagger starts to fall apart slowly, and resides in you soul. When you move too much, it would cut up your soul. You are just lucky that there were only three pieces in you, and I got them all. You were also very lucky because you had no cuts… I hate to admit it but your soul's defense is impeccable! But even the best soul defense can't stand for long against soul daggers. If I hadn't entered your soul, you probably would be dead by know." Zan calmly stated, trying her hardest not to look at Hiei's angered eyes.

"I think you should thank Zan for saving you Hiei," Kurama slowly said, avoiding eye contact with Hiei.

"Hn," Hiei looked back at Zan with hate in his eyes.

Yeah, I'll thank her… when hell freezes over; he stared at her long and hard.

"M-master?" Yukina peaked over Hiei's shoulder.

"Yukina?" Zan was calmed a little bit at the sight of Yukina's gentle face.

"Master Zan!" Yukina smiled and through herself around Zan's waist.

"Thank you, for saving Hiei, and everything!" Yukina breathed out.

"Your welcome." Zan smiled at Yukina. To her, Yukina was like a little sister. Hiei glared at Zan.

Yukina… does this onna really make you happy? Hiei sighed in his mind.

Something clicked in Kurama's mind.

`Simple, I know that one of her friends is the princess, and I KNOW that if I use her, I can get the princess, now back off!' Those words range through Kurama's mind. That demon was onto something!

Better ask, since Zan is the master of Yukina, there is no harm about asking her about the princess… Kurama sighed.

"Oh and Zan, you know the demon that attacked Hiei earlier with the dagger?" Kurama began.

"Yeah," Zan looked at Kurama, raising one of her eyebrows.

"Do you know anything about a princess?" Kurama hoped Zan would know something.

"Be more specific please," Zan stated.

"Do you know anything about a princess who is a fire woman demon that is also a spirit demon?"

"Yeah, why?"

"You do? TELL US!" Botan exclaimed.

"Yeah! I wanna know too!" Kuwabara looked at Zan. He spotted an earring that was black with a multicolor flame in it.

Wait, didn't Koenma say that the princess has an earring like that? Kuwabara pondered for a second. Then it hit him.

"ZAN IS THE PRINCESS!!! I KNEW IT!!!" Kuwabara yelled.

"What? No, I'm not a princess!" Zan irritably said.

"Remember when Koenma told us that the princess had an erring that was black with a fire in it?" Kuwabara asked.

"Yes, we do," Botan, Kurama, and Yusuke, said together.

"Well Zan has that earring, look at her right ear!" Kuwabara pointed at Zan's ear.

"Hm, so the fool knows right from left," Hiei mumbled. Fortunately Kuwabara didn't hear him.

"Wow you really are the princess," Kurama said in astonishment.

"Look, let me explain, I'm not…" Zan tried to say something, but she was cut off by a couple voices.

"Hn, so I was saved by a fire/spirit woman demon princess, I'm insulted even more," Hiei frowned.

"I'm not…"

"Yes we finally found you, let's take you to Koenma right away!" Botan smiled.

"Let me finish, I'm not a…"

"Your Majesty, I Kazuma Kuwabara, at your service," Kuwabara bowed.

"So is it cool to order people around all day?" Yusuke asked.

"LISTEN TO ME! I'M NOT THE PRINCESS!!!" Zan yelled.

"Your not?" Yukina asked.

"No!"

"Then why do you have that earring?" Yusuke smirked.

"It's called a gift!"

"So your not the princess?" Botan asked disappointed.

"No I'm not. You've got it all wrong. I'm Zan. The person you want is Rinka." Zan softly said.

"You know the princess?" Botan chimed.

"Yes I did,"

"Can you take us to her?" Yusuke asked.

"I… I can't," Zan stammered.

"And why not onna?" Hiei looked over at Zan.

"Because…" Zan paused.

"Why Zan?" Yukina gentle asked.

"Yes, can you please answer us why not? We really need her," Kurama explained.

"You can't go to her,"

"Can we at least talk to her?" Botan asked.

"No, you can't do anything." Zan defended herself.

"AND WHY NOT?" Yusuke yelled at Zan. She flinched.

"WE NEED THE PRINCESS, AND WE NEED HER NOW!" Yusuke kept on yelling. Anger rose in Zan also.

"Do you really want to know why you can't talk to the princess?" Zan angrily said.

"Of course! She's in the transfer stage! I can tell you are a good friend of hers. Well, can you do us a favor, when she finishes transition, could you direct her to us?" Kurama smiled.

"No, you've got it all wrong…" Zan's eyes started to water.

"And how is that?" Yusuke crossed his arms.

"Because… Rinka she…" Zan paused again.

"Rinka is dead, and was for the past 3 months."

*************************************************************** *********

Black Rosé here! Thanks for the reviews! OH!!! You finally know who the princess is! You weren't expecting that were you, except I have to give credit to my good friend Stephanie, who goes to my school. Stephanie, you were right on target! Well that was an unexpected turn in the story… How will the spirit detectives get out of THIS pickle? Like I said before, it started out as a simple case. And now, it's getting more and more complex, and let me tell you, this is only the beginning. Trust me, this is only the beginning of the adventure. Oh and I'm sorry about this chapter! I didn't write it very well, and I'm sorry I could've done better! Well, also, this chapter makes a lot of things clearer too, and I've been leaving clues thou-out this entire story of what other twist there will be. *Laughs evilly* I shall have more shockers waiting for you readers… beware… they may spring up at any moment… and maybe not! So HA! Keep on reading! Any who, please! PLEASE REVIEW!!! I really, REALLY want to know what you think of the story so far, how you thought this chapter was, and I wanna know what you think of the first twist I put in… so REVIEW!!! Until next chapter… Ja Ne for Now!!!