Yu Yu Hakusho Fan Fiction ❯ Tears of Blood ❯ Meeting them. chapter 1 ( Chapter 1 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
It was the time. In the Ningenkai. Amara discover that her parents die in a car accident. She was crying very hard.


"Why does this have to happen?" She asked herself.


No answer came to her. As there was a knock on the door.


Amara opened the door.


"Who are all of you?" She asked, wiping her tears.


"I'm Yusuke. This is Kuwabara." A boy said. Also pointing to another boy. The boy with orange hair smiled at her.


"What do you want?" Amara asked.


"I came to look for you. I know it's sad for you to lose your human parents right now, but you have to come with us." The boy named Yusuke said.


Yusuke dragged Amara's hand out of the door. Then they all fell into a portal. Around Amara was a vision of demons. ~What is this?~ She thought to herself.


Then they all landed onto the ground.


"Oww." Kuwabara winced in pain.


Amara got up and looked around. Then she saw three boys. One had spickey black hair, and red crimson eyes.


Another has red hair, and green eyes.


Then there was a boy that has a binkey in his mouth. He also has brown hair.


"Hello Amara." The boy with brown hair said to Amara.


"Hello, but how do you know my name? What is this place?" Amara asked.


"I just know your name. And you are in the Spirit World." He said. "I am Koenma, ruler of the Spirit World."


"This is Kurama." Koenma said pointing to the boy with green eyes and red hair.


"And this is Hiei." Koenma said pointing to the black spikey hair boy.


"You've already met Yusuke and Kuwabara, I asumed."


"I call you here because the parents that died in the car accident is your fake parents."


"So I was..adopted then?" Amara asked.


"Yes. You were adopted. Your real parents are in Makai (demon world)"


"You are really a demon, not a human."


Amara looked at the ground, speechless. ~I-I can't be a demon. I don't have any powers though.~ She thought.
Then she felt someone tugging onto her mind.


"Ugh..Stop it." Amara said. She felt dizzy. Then fell onto the ground.


Everyone ran towards her.


"You shouldn't done that, Hiei." Kurama said to him.


"Hn." Hiei got up and walked to his room in Koenma's castle.