Yu Yu Hakusho Fan Fiction ❯ The Bashing Must Cease: Kuwabara's Revenge ❯ Part II ( Chapter 2 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]
The Bashing Must Cease: Kuwabara's Revenge--Part 2

Written by: Jesscheaux

Disclaimer: I did not invent, nor do I own Yu Yu Hakusho or any of the characters except for Jessi who is me. I don't own the Wizard of Oz either.

Author's notes: This is continued directly from the previous chapter. There just wasn't enough room to put the whole thing in one chapter. ENJOY!
________________________________________________________________ _____________________________________________________________

...O ur gang keeps dancing along and the music fades out as they leave the forest and see a field full of flowers.

Unknown to our heroes, the Evil Witch Shizuru was watching them. She put a spell on the field of flowers that would make them fall into a deep sleep.

"HA HA HA!" she cackled as she watched the group run into the field:


"Oh my..." Keiko said, "I'm so tired....I think I'll lay down. *yawn*" and she laid in the flowers and fell fast asleep.

"NO!" screamed Scarecrow Yusuke, "You can't sleep now! We have to find the Great and Powerful Kazuma Kuwabara!"

Hiei had fallen asleep in the flowers too.

"Keiko! Keiko!" Tin-Kurama tried to shake her awake, "It's no use, she's out like a light! HElP! HELP! SOMEBODY HELP US!"

"Stop that!" Scarecrow Yusuke yelled, "Screaming for help isn't going to help us any!"

Oh but it did.

Botan rode by on her oar just then and waved her magic scepter over the field of flowers, and soon a light snow began to fall. Botan whooossshed! away with a smile and Keiko and Hiei woke up immediately.

"Geez Keiko, you just HAD to take a nap! Come on, you're wasting time!" Scarecrow Yusuke said angrily and helped her up.

"Scarecrow Yusuke, you JERK!" SLAP!

"Ohhh man!"

As they continued walking, there were signs along the side of the road to guide them.

'OVER HERE!' the first one read.

'YOU'RE GETTING CLOSER!' said the second one.

'DING DING DING DING YOU MADE IT!' the third signed screamed out. It was covered in lights and was shaped like an arrow pointing towards a giant blue city that was only a few yards away. 'The GREAT and POWERFUL Kazuma Kuwabara's city!' was written on the bottom of the large sign.

"Hmm, I wonder where the Great and Powerful Kazuma Kuwabara could be?" Scarecrow Yusuke mused.

"Idiot..." Keiko muttered and whacked him upside the head, "RIGHT THERE!" she manually turned his head and made him look at the Blue city.

"Oh yeah!"

"Let's go everyone!"

The group joined arms again and pranced up to the entrance of the Blue city.

At the entrance there was a large pull string and Keiko pulled down on it. DING-DONG! the bell rang out.

A small hole opened up on the door and Jessi, dressed all in purple, opened it up, "What? Can't you people read???"

"Nope! I don't have a brain!" Scarecrow Yusuke said and crossed his eyes.

"I'm tttoo sc-scared to read!" Cowardly Hiei said and shuddered.

Jessi rolled her eyes, "The sign! READ THE SIGN!"

"What sign?" Keiko asked, looking all around.

"Oh! Hold on a second!" Jessi said and went back inside the whole then came back out and hung a sign on the bell string.

'The Bell is Broken, Knock if you know what's good for you.' said the sign.

"Oh my!" Keiko said as Jessi slammed the door in her face.

KNOCK KNOCK KNOCK!

Jessi opened the door and poked her head out again, "May I help you?"

"Yes," Keiko began, "We're here to see the Great and Powerful Kazuma Kuwabara!"

"Hmm...you look suspicious. Why should I let you in?"

"Because! I have these pretty slippers on!" Keiko said, guesturing down to her shoes.

"Ohhhh, now that's a Demon of a different color! Come on in!"

She opened the giant blue door for them and escorted them inside.

"Who're you anyway?" Scarecrow Yusuke asked her.

"I am Jessi, assistant to the Great and Powerful Kazuma Kuwabara. Geez, you guys look like you've been through a shredder! I can't let you see my Master looking like that! You're going to have to go to the salon."

"Salon? What's a salon?" Scarecrow Yusuke asked.

"Goody!" Tin-Kurama chimed in.

"B-But I'm scared of salons!" Cowardly Hiei shrieked.

"Come on you sissies!" she dragged them all into the salon.

Cowardly Hiei got his hair brushed and the ladies put tons of little red bows in it.

Tin-Kurama got all shined up and was given a fresh bouquet of roses and put one behind his ear after smelling it's delicate fragrance.

Scarecrow Yusuke got stuffed with more straw and the attendants even shoved some in his mouth to get him to shut him up.

Keiko had her hair done and got a matching bow for her dress and Eikichi got a good brushing.


Evil Shizuru was still watching our group through her magic crystal ball, and was very angry that they almost made it to see the wizard. She wanted those shoes, darnit! And she would get them one way or another!

Shizuru took off on her broom cackling evilly and flew above the Blue City where she wrote in the sky:

'SURRENDER KEIKO'

"AAGH! That evil Shizuru is after me again!" Shrieked Keiko as she read the writing in the sky.

With a last sadistic cackle, The Wicked Witch of the West disappeared.

"Oh no! We have to see Kazuma Kuwabara before she comes after me!"

"Hurry up!" Jessi shouted, "My Master is ready to see you now!"

She led them down a hallway and into a dark room with what looked like a large throne.

BOOOM!!!!!!! All of a sudden the throne lit up, and Kuwabara's transparent face was seen along with lots of flames and smoke.

"WHO DARES TO COME SEE THE GREAT AND POWERFUL KAZUMA KUWABARA!" he bellowed.

Keiko stepped forward, "W-we do."

"YOU?!!!! PATHETIC!"

"We're here to---"

"I KNOW WHAT YOU'RE HERE FOR! KAZUMA KUWABARA KNOWS ALL!"

The group shuddered in fear.

"THAT MORONIC SCARECROW WANTS A BRAIN! YOU STUPID, INSIGNIFICANT LITTLE WEAKLING! WHY SHOULD I HONOR YOUR REQUEST! AND THE TIN-MAN; THAT GIRLY, PRISSY, PITIFUL EXCUSE FOR A MAN, YOU WANT A HEART! AND YOU LION, ARE THE SHORTEST, SHRIMPIEST MOST DISGUSTING FEARFUL CREATURE I HAVE EVER LAID MY EYES UPON!"

Cowardly Hiei fainted.

"You're mean!" Keiko yelled at him.

"SILENCE LITTLE GIRL! I WILL GRANT YOUR WISHES!"

"You will?" Keiko said hopefully as she clasped her hands together.

"YES! BUT FIRST A TEST TO PROVE YOURSELVES! BRING ME THE BROOM OF THE WICKED WITCH OF THE WEST; SHIZURU!"

"B-but!" Keiko tried to protest.

"NO BUTS!!!! GO NOW!"

The group was all too happy to comply as they ran out of the room and into the dark forest.

"This forest is sp-sp-spooky!" Cowardly Hiei said and clasped his tail in his hands, "I'm going back!" he said and tried to run away, but Tin-Kurama and Scarecrow Yusuke grabbed him and made him go in the direction of the witch's castle.


Shizuru watched her crystal ball with glee as she saw the group headed towards her. "FINALLY! THE POWER WILL BE MINE! I'll send out my slaves to fetch Keiko and leave those bozos behind!"

She cackled as hordes of Makai people with wings started jumping out of the windows and flying towards Keiko and her group:

"FLY MY PRETTIES!!! FLY! FLY! EEE HEE HEE HEE!"

The Winged-Makai flew down to Keiko and company and picked her up and carried her away.

"HELP!!!! HELP!!!!"

One of them picked up Eikichi and flew off with her.

The rest of the Winged-Makais beat up on Scarecrow Yusuke, Tin-Kurama, and Cowardly Hiei.

"ARRGH!" Scarecrow Yusuke yelled, "WE HAVE TO SAVE HER!"


The WingedMakais that had captured Keiko and Eikichi flew into Shizuru's castle and presented them to her.

Evil Shizuru pulled out a picnic basket and shoved Eikichi into it.

"No!" Keiko screamed, "What are you doing to my kitty?!"

"Nothing yet, ha ha ha! Now, give me those shoes!"

"Bbbut I'm not supposed to!"

"GIVE THEM TO ME OR I'LL KILL YOUR CAT!"

"Ok ok take the shoes! But please don't harm Eikichi!"

"EEEE HEE HEE HEE!!!!" Shizuru bent down by Keiko's feet and reached for the shoes only to be zapped by energy, "ARRGH! I forgot, they won't come off until you're DEAD! Now how should I kill you?"

"Oh please no! Don't kill me!"


Meanwhile, Eikichi jumped out of the basket and ran out of the castle with Keiko cheering her on.

"Stupid cat! Well my pretty, you'll die soon enough! See this?" she held up a large sand-timer and turned it over, "This is how much longer you have to live; it isn't long EEEEEE HEE HEE HEE!!!!!" the witch laughed and then ran out of the room.

"I want to go hhooooooommmeee!!!!" Keiko cried and fell to her knees as she thought about her impending doom.


While Keiko was crying, the others were patching themselves up and soon heard the meowing of Eikichi. She meowed loudly and they followed her to the Wicked Witch's castle.

They were watching the guards pace back in front of the entrance to the castle. They almost swore that they were chanting:

"OR-EOS! AAAAAND MILK! OR-EOS AAAAAAND MILK!" (A/N: Am I the only one who thinks that the guards sound like they're saying 'Oreo'?)

"Hey, I know what we can do!" Scarecrow Yusuke said excitedly.

"Is it scary????" Cowardly Hiei asked.

"Yep! But we have to do it to save Keiko!"

"Then we'll do it." Tin-Kurama agreed.

The boys attacked three of the guards who were off-guard (HEHE!) and put on their outfits. Now they looked even more ridiculous. Then, they stormed into the castle behind the real guards and ran up a set of stairs.

They could hear Keiko crying like a baby behind a door at the end of the staircase ,and Scarecrow Yusuke yelled out: "Don't worry, Keiko! We're here to save you!"

"I'll break down the door." Tin-Kurama volunteered, and pulled the rose out from behind his ear, "ROSE WHIP!" the door broke down in one fell swoop.

"EIKICHI!" screamed Keiko as she scooped up her cat in a hug.

"Come on!" Scarecrow Yusuke said, "We have to get out of here!" and he grabbed Keiko's hand as they started making their way down the stairs.

When they reached the bottom, more evil cackling was heard.

"Going so soon my pretties? EEEE HEE HEE HEE! I don't think so! GUARDS!" The guards ran out and pointed their long spears at the group.

"AAAAAAHHHH SAVE ME!" Cowardly Hiei screamed.

"SHUT UP! I need those shoes...TIME TO DIE KEIKO! But first...I'll have a little fun with your friends."

She walked up to Scarecrow Yusuke, "You know what you need?" she asked wickedly, "A LITTLE FIRE!"

"NOOOOO!!!" Scarecrow Yusuke protested.

Wicked Witch Shizuru was holding her broom, and she reached it up to a flaming torch that was nearby and lit it up then shoved it at Scarecrow Yusuke and his arm immediately caught fire.

"AAAAAGH! PUT IT OUT! PUT IT OUT!"

"EEEEE HEE HEE HEE!!!"

Keiko saw a bucket of water next to her and immediatly splashed it on Scarecrow Yusuke's arm. The water put out the fire, and half of it flew all over the Wicked Witch who shrieked with horror.

"EEEEEE!!!! WHAT HAVE YOU DONE TO ME???" she began sinking into the floor, "I'M MELTING! MELTING...melting...." The evil Shizuru was now no more but a black puddle on the floor with her broom lying next to it.

"She's dead! You killed her!" one of the guards exclaimed.

"Oh my gosh! I didn't mean to kill her..."

"NO WE'RE GLAD!!! ALL HAIL KEIKO!!!" they all chorused.

"May I have her broom?"

"Sure!"

"Oh thank you so much!" Keiko exclaimed and picked it up.

The group made their way back to the Blue City and went back into Kazuma Kuwabara's chamber.

"Great and Powerful Kazuma Kuwabara! We have brought you the broom of the Wicked Witch of the West!" Keiko announced.

Kuwabara's clear visage appeared again with more flames and smoke.

"GOOOOOD! LEAVE IT THERE!"

"Now will you grant our wishes?" she asked meekly.

"DO I LOOK LIKE A GENIE TO YOU?"

"Well, kinda.."

"SHUT UP! I DON'T FEEL LIKE GRANTING YOUR WISHES RIGHT NOW, SO GO AWAY! COME BACK TOMORROW!"

"Bbbut you said you would!"

"I SAID GO AWAY AND COME BACK TOMORROW LITTLE GIRL!"

Eikichi saw something that interested her and she ran up to the side of the spooky throne.

"If you were really Great and Powerful you'd keep your promise!" Keiko yelled in protest.

Eikichi pulled back a blue curtain as Kuwabara bellowed that he had spoken and to go away. Kuwabara was behind the curtain pulling levers and turning a wheel and yelling into a microphone. He noticed them looking at him.

"IGNORE THAT MAN BEHIND THE CURTAIN!"

Keiko ran up to him, "Hey! I know...you look just like him! YOU'RE KUWABARA! AND YOU'RE NOT A NICE PERSON!"

"Yes I am!" he protested with a pout.

Jessi came up out of nowhere, "You look so cute when you pout." she said to him.

Kuwabara blushed, "Well, now that the jig is up, I guess I could grant your wishes."

"You'd better!" Keiko threatened.

"Scarecrow Yusuke, you're too stupid. I'm afraid there is no hope for you, sorry! *snicker*"

Keiko glared at him.

"Ok ok! Well, you're not really all that dumb, how about this diploma? All great scholars have a diploma!"

"Aw yeah! A diploma without all the time and effort of going to school!" Scarecrow Yusuke exclaimed and pumped a fist into the air as he accepted the document, "You're the best Kuwabara! How can I ever thank you?"

"By letting me beat you up!"

"Well....ok!"

"And for you Cowardly Hiei, I don't know what to say. I've never seen such a short, ugly little freak in all my days. I'm afraid I can't help you."

Cowardly Hiei cried like a baby.

Kuwabara laughed.

Keiko glared again.

"WELL! Looks like I may be able to help you afterall! I'll give you the medal of a hero. This is for courage." he pinned it on Hiei's fur.

Cowardly Hiei beamed, "Aw shucks, this is the best day of my life!"

"Tin-Kurama," Kuwabara addressed the red-haired man, "I heard that you wanted a heart."

"Yes, yes I do." Tin-Kurama answered.

"Well, if you ask me you already have a heart that's waaaay too big! Look at all your caring and kindess towards others. And your love for wildlife and plants. There is one thing you haven't got though. Take this token of appreciation and keep doing good deeds." he handed Tin-Kurama a heart shaped clock on a chain.

Tick-tock! Tick-tock!

"Thank you so much Great and Powerful Kazuma Kuwabara!" Tin-Kurama bowed to him, "I feel so much better now. I have a heart!" he smiled.

"And Keiko, you want to go home."

"Yes I do, very very much!"

"Well, I'll take you there in my Ultra-cool hot-air balloon! Let's go!"

Keiko clapped her hands together with delight and the group made their way outside where Kuwabara had a hot-air balloon set up. It had the Yu Yu Hakusho symbols on it and he helped Jessi into it, then Keiko with Eikichi, and then he climbed in.

"Good luck!" yelled Scarecrow Yusuke.

"Have a save trip." Tin-Kurama well-wished them.

"Be careful!" Cowardly Hiei reminded.

"Oh I will. Thank you, I love you all!" Keiko yelled goodbye to her friends.

Just as they were getting ready to take off, Eikichi got spooked by a dog and jumped out of Keiko's arms and onto the ground.

"Oh no! Eikichi come back!" Keiko yelled and jumped out to get her cat, "Hold up, I'll be right back!"

But it was too late, the balloon containing the Great and Powerful Kazuma Kuwabara and his assistant Jessi flew away into the sky.

"Noooooo! Now I'll never get home!" cried Keiko. She grabbed Scarecrow Yusuke into a big hug and sobbed on his shoulder.

"There there." Scarecrow Yusuke comforted her whilst she whined.

WHOOOOSSSH!!!

Botan arrived on the scene just then, landing on the ground with her oar which promptly disappeared, waving her scepter.

"Oh please help me, Botan!" Keiko ran up to her and cried.

"But Keiko, you don't need my help! You have the power to go home!"

"I do?"

"Yes, your magic slippers will take you home in a jiffy!"

"It's too good to be true! Eikichi too?"

"Eikichi too."

She gave everyone a final hug while crying tears and wishing them well.

"Goodbye Keiko, we'll miss you!" they chorused.

"Are you ready Keiko?" Botan asked.

"Yes, I'm ready."

"Close your eyes and tap your heels together three times and think to yourself, 'There's no place like home', 'There's no place like home....'"

"There's no place like home..." Tap tap tap, "There's no place like home..." Tap tap tap, "There's no place like home..."

Keiko opened her eyes slowly to see her Auntie GenKai standing over her.

"Wake up, deary, it's me, your Auntie GenKai."

"Auntie GenKai! It worked! I'm home!"

"Yes you are."

Her boyfriend Yusuke ran into the room just then, "Keiko! You're ok!"

"Of course I'm ok! Yusuke, you look different."

"I do?"

"Oh nevermind.."

Keiko smiled to herself thinking about her adventures.

The whole cast came out onto the stage just then, all in their costumes except for Yusuke who was wearing his normal outfit and they all recited:

"THE END"

They took bows and Kuwabara took 5 curtain calls. Even though there wasn't an audience and only Koenma and George, Kuwabara felt the need to take curtain calls.

Jessi brought him a bouquet of roses and he hugged her. Then, Jessi took a few curtain calls even though she had the smallest part in the play. Kuwabara brought her a bouquet of purple tulips and they hugged again. Then they took a curtain call together and bowed and bowed until Koenma couldn't take it anymore.

"ENOUGH!!!! WE'RE GOING TO COMMERCIAL!"

After a final bow from our cute couple, Koenma switched over to the commercials portion.


COMMERCIALS:

Hiei is standing in the middle of the screen looking really bored. He brushes a hand past his spiky hair and tons of girls are suddenly all over him.

"GET AWAY FROM ME HUMANS!" Hiei shouts but to no avail, the girls cling to him even more.

Kurama walks up to the screen holding a bottle while Hiei majorly sweatdrops in the background:

"With magnetism like that, you wonder how he does it. It's Jaganshi hair-gel!" Kurama holds out the bottle, "For magnificent hair like Hiei, buy Jaganshi hair-gel today. Women find it irresistible! Or maybe that's just Hiei they find irresistible. *sweatdrop*"

"Or for a softer look like mine, *flips his hair over his shoulder* try Rose hair-mousse *wink*"

*Two bottles, one of Hiei's hair gel and one of Kurama's are shown and it fades out*


* * *


King Yemma: *fumbles with a flimsy trash bag that breaks open and trash goes everywhere*

Botan: King Yemma is mad.

King Yemma: REALLY MAD! SO MAD I WANT TO DESTROY THE WORLD! *stomps his foot, causing everything to shake*

Botan: You should've used Glad bags!

King Yemma: Glad bags?

Botan: Yep! Their industrial strength is fit for a King!

King Yemma: *now using glad bags* These really do work.

Botan: *cheesy smile* Don't get mad, get Glad!


* * *


*announcer-music is heard and a picture of Yusuke dressed like a clown in the same outfit of Hiei's revenge flashes on the screen*

Announcer: Can't get enough of Teapot-FreakBoy?

*Another picture of Yusuke with his earring blinging and a horrible awful look on his face is shown*

Announcer: Neither can we! Stay tuned for the 1000th rebroadcast of "Teapot-FreakBoy"!.....tonight at 7 pm.


END COMMERCIALS


Jessi and Kuwabara were laughing at something they were talking about (Probably Teapot-FreakBoy) and Eikichi was in Kuwabara's lap and he was petting her.

Koenma tried making handsignals at them to tell them they were going back on the air, but neither one seemed to notice. Jessi winked at Kuwabara and she was about to pull him into a kiss when Koenma yelled:

"WE'RE GOING BACK ON THE AIR!!!!! IN 5...4...3...2..."

"WELCOME BACK!" the two said in unison.

"We hope you enjoyed our version of "The Wizard of Oz." Kuwabara said happily.

"Yeah, I think it was SOOOO much better than the original." Jessi agreed, "You're a great actor, Kazuma-kun!"

"You weren't so bad yourself, faithful assistant. *grin*"

"Keiko seemed like such a girly girl in it, but she did a great job."

"Eikichi did a great job too! But my favorite characters were Scarecrow Yusuke and Cowardly Hiei. BOY WERE THEY STUPID AND UGLY!"

"I totally agree! Yusuke is such a punk! And that Hiei, what a baaaad attitude! He's not nearly as nice as you are, Kuwa." she smiled at him.

"Hehe, thanks babe. You're really nice too..." he smiled back.

Koenma rolled his eyes, "I better stop them before they go into lovey-dovey land." he said to himself.

"KUWABARA! JESSI! KEEP GOING!" Koenma yelled.

"Oh yeah!" Kuwabara sweatdropped and put his hands on the desk, "I'd like to thank you all for joining us for Kazuma Kuwabara day. I hope you had as much fun as we did! OF COURSE YOU DID WHY WOULDN'T YOU?! BWA HA HA HA HA!"

"AWWW YEAH, NOW THAT'S WHAT I'M TALKIN' ABOUT!" Jessi chimed in, "'Kazuma Kuwabara day' was THE GREATEST!!!"

"I hope you all learned your lesson out there! I'm a person too and I'm just as good, if not better than, Kurama, Hiei, and Yusuke! Just because you think I'm stupid and ugly doesn't mean everyone does. Everyone's entitled to their own opinion but not before they actually get an inner look at that person. Doing otherwise just makes you look ignorant. REMEMBER NO MORE BASHING ME!!! Unless you'd like a repeat of today *wink*"

You could almost hear the screams of protest coming from all around the world when he said that.

"Kuwabara is a great man, you'd know that if you could look past appearances. He's kind, thoughtful, funny, generous and has a good and pure heart. That is why I love him." Jessi said to the world as their broadcast was about to end.

"Oh Jessi...that is the nicest thing anyone has ever said to me!" Kuwabara wiped away a tear.

"I meant every word of it. Now come here and give me a big hug!"

The two shared a loving and emotional hug for the world to see and Yusuke and Hiei were disgusted. Everyone else thought it was sweet and said "Awwwwwwwwww."

"Let's play our song!" Jessi suggested and Kuwabara pointed to Koenma who rolled his eyes for the millionth time that day and put on 'Just the two of Us' by Will Smith.

Kuwabara and Jessi danced together and soon some other members of the cast were dancing too. Everyone looked happy except for Hiei and Koenma.

The song played on and the screen faded to black.

* * *

After the show, Hiei ate an entire freezer full of sweet-snow. He is currently on a sugar-high that's lasted over a week now.

Kurama got lots of good reviews for his part as Tin-Kurama in "The Wizard of Yu Yu Hakusho" and has even MORE fangirls stalking him than before.

Koenma is not a happy camper, to say the least. He's sworn off helping ANYONE get revenge EVER again. In fact, he's planning his own revenge on the Reikai Tantei.

Botan went on to do more commercials for Glad bags.

George the Ogre does camera-work on the side.

Yusuke is still known as 'Teapot-FreakBoy' but Keiko doesn't mind. In fact, they watched the 7pm showing of it together.

Kuwabara and Jessi are still a happy couple and are trying to get their own network television show. So far, no one wants to hire them. They say Regis and Kelly are the only morning TV-show 'couple' they can handle.

Will this be the end of their adventures in Revenge and beyond? I DON'T THINK SO!

Stay tuned...
______________________________________________________________ _______________________________________________________________
My three part revenge series has spawned a fic idea. I'm going to continue all the revenge and fun in a multi-chaptered fic that will take off a little while after the timeline of this one. Keep watching for more insanity and fun!

KUWABARA FANGIRLS OF THE WORLD UNITE!

Be Kind, Review ^.^