Yu Yu Hakusho Fan Fiction ❯ The Case of the Toguro Brothers ❯ the beginning ( Chapter 1 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
The Beginning

all started like this. Hiei, Kurama, and Yusuke were all walking side by side talking about their victory at the dark tournament. They were enjoying themselves when Botan appeared out of nowhere. She told them that a very dangerous item had been stolen. She told them that the object, called the Demon Flesh, had the power to raise the wearer's spirit energy by leaps and bounds. They were each given a device that could track this amazing power. At that moment, the device turned on. Startled at this, Boton then took a look at the device and decided that the object had been activated.

person who had done this was none other than the reincarnation of Toguro and his evil brother. They had been loved so much by the god of demons, that they were given a second chance. So they brook into the Koenma's vault and stole the Demon Flesh. After realizing this, Koenma told Boton to find Yusuke and tell him about it.


Hiei stared at the device for a long moment until he felt a very strange feeling. He felt that an energy was growing somewhere, but he just couldn't figure it out. It was intense though. He felt a little while longer until he realized that in these mere seconds, it had already grown stronger than even himself. So at this, Hiei grabbed the device and started racing towards the incredible pulses of energy. He had never felt such a thing before. It was even more intense than when Tugoro raised his power to its maximum. No he thought, this is way more powerful than that. So he raced off.


he got to the place where the energy was coming from, He let out a scream of terror. There, standing in front of him was a very disgusting looking man with immense power protruding from every muscle in his body. Flesh of a demon was also attached to his chest, making him bleed with energy. Slowly, the mysterious creature turned around and revealed itself to Hiei. Hiei was shocked to see the older brother of the Toguro Twins, Elder Toguro. He said only three words, "You Now! With this threat, Hiei started to speak:


You are actually threatening me?

Toguro- Yes you pathetic demon.

Pathetic, why you...


Hiei then proceeds to thrust his sword into Elder Toguro but suddenly stops when he realizes the other effect of the Demon Flesh. He realizes that the closer he gets to the Item, he sees his spirit energy draining. Shocked by this he stumbles back.

Toguro- Now you see the power that we both have!

We?!


Just then he realizes what that funny feeling was in the pit of his stomach. He looks straight up to see Younger Toguro riding a cloud of stolen spirit energy. He also then realizes that Younger Toguro is also wearing part of the Demon Flesh and Is only at 0.5% of his power. But he felt so much power protruding from Younger Toguro that he dropped his sword. Realizing that both the Toguro brothers saw his flaw, he quickly picked up his sword and ripped off his bandage that was covering his Jagan Eye. Staring at both the Toguro brothers, he realized that it had no effect on either of them. So he decided to really scare them with his true form.

Now you shall feel the real wrath of my pure form!

Toguro- You don't scare us you disgusting demon.

Why you son-of-a-Bitch!

AHHHHHH!


Ripping off his shirt, Hiei then proceeds to transform into his true demon form. His skin slowly turns green as his ears come to a point and many Jagan Eyes appear all over his body. Seeing this sudden burst of immense energy, Younger Toguro then proceeds to raise his power up to 3% and knocks Hiei off of his feet. Startled by this power, he flee's from the Toguro brothers. As he is leaving he hears Elder Toguro say:

Toguro- You will Die!!!


Hearing this, Hiei runs faster than he ever has before. He then sees Yusuke and the others running towards the Toguro brothers. Hiei picks them off their feet and then takes them back to Cabaret's house. When they get there, Hiei slowly comes to a stop.

What the hell are you doing Hiei? And why are you in your true Demon Form?

They are back!

Yes, We know that the Toguro brothers are back.

I couldn't even stand a chance against them even at my full power. Younger Toguro was only at 3% of his power and he blew me off his feet.

Holy Shit! Please don't let me die!!!

Oh pipe down you freaking baby.

What did you say to me half-pint!

Shut up the both of you, this is very serious.

Yes for once Yusuke is right.

Where the hell did you come from Botan?

That is not important right now. What is important is that I have terrific news.

How can anything be terrific right now!

Well, I have found something in King Yama's vault that may be useful in the destruction of the Toguro Brothers.

So what is it.

Well, I would get to that if you would let me. (Repeatedly whacks Yusuke in the back of the head)

Ouch, you Bitch!

Anyway, the item I found is called the S.G.E.A. This stands for Spirit Gun Energy Amplifier. This Item will amplify Yusuke's Spirit gun by 1000x.

Holy shit!

Watch your mouth young man!

Yes Mam!

That's better. Now Yusuke, would you like me to install this item for you?

Yeah sure why not.

But be warned, this is really gonna hurt.

Alright, just hurry it up will you.


Ignoring his remark, Botan pulled out a special knife from inside her shirt. It was decorated with the letters 666, the number of the devil, and was blue all over. Then she rammed it into Yusuke's arm as he let out a scream of immense pain. And as she pulled it out, Yusuke noticed that there was no blood on either the floor or on the knife. Then Yusuke looked at his hand when he saw something move. He looked more closely until he realized that it was his hand transforming into a demonic claw. Staring at it, Hiei let out a gasp as Kuwabara let out a scream like this:

EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEKKKKKKKKKKKKK!

Wow, you do scream like a girl.

At least I don't dress like a girl you fag.

Tisk, Tisk.


Anyway, Hiei rushed over to see what was happening to Yusuke's arm. Staring at it, he remembered seeing it once.

Th-th-that is it!

What is it Hiei?

That is the only known artifact from the creator's of the universe. It was one of the gods few weapons against the evil of the underworld. I heard of fable's of it when I was a kid, but I never thought I would actually see its true potential. But I thought that If you use all your energy in one blast, the demon that supplied the energy for the blast would eat you inside and out.

What the fuck Botan. Is this true?

Well, I must be going. Ta-ta!in thin air)

Great, now I am stuck with a demon in my arm who wants to eat me.

Yes, but look at the bright side, You now have an extremely powerful weapon to use on the Toguro Brothers.

Yeah but still, how am I going to explain this to Kayko.

Explain what?
Eeeekkkk!

Hiei, and Kuwabara- (under their breath)Hehehehehehe

Oh my gosh, Yusuke, what happened to your arm?


Well, It is a funny story. You know the two brothers, The Toguro Brothers, that I killed at the Dark Tournament?


Yeah!?

Well, they are back and they want to kill Hiei. So I decided to get this thing called a S.G.E.A. and that is what happened to my arm. So now I have a demon in my arm that wants to eat me from the inside out.

Well then. (Faints)

I should have known. Wait, is that you Yukina?

What?

Hey Yusuke, how are you?

Well other than having a knife drilled into my arm, a demon eating me from the inside out, and Kayko passed out over here, I am terrific.

That sounds Pleasant! Ahh!

Oh my love, where haft thou art been?

What!?

Stop making a fool of yourself and SHUT UP!

Fine, Ass Hole.

So why are you here?

Well, I was just here to check up on all of you and see how you are doing. But as I can see, you are not doing very well.

Wha-What happened?

You passed out, that's what happened. Right after I got done telling you tha..

Oh yeah. Yusuke, You dimwit, what were you thinking!

I was thinking I wanted to help Hiei.

Wait, do you guys feel that?


A sudden feeling all hit them like a rock.

What was that?

That was them!

We must go now, see you later, Kayko and Yukina.

Oh, well b..


Before she could even finish, they were gone. They ran right to where this immense feeling was coming from. But when they got there, there was just a building. Then they looked up as they saw a huge ball of energy being gathered on the roof. They all ran to the top when they then saw Elder Toguro look at them and say,

They are here brother, and it looks like one of them got an upgrade.

Good, Bring them up here to witness our awesome power at only 5%.


Elder Toguro then slid out of view as the team ran up to the roof top. When they finally reached it, They all stared in horror. Toguro was standing straight up with only one finger protruding from his fist. He had created a bomb when he originally meant to just use a spirit cannon.

Now watch as you see all you friends disappear.


Immediately after saying this, he thrust the ball of doom at the city of Tokyo. With a blaze of light and a sound that twisted metal, the entire city of Tokyo Had been destroyed. Yukina, Kayko, and every one else had completely vanished from this world without a single trace left of them.


Seeing this, Yusuke and the rest of the bunch all slumped down onto the cold, hard cement roof top and began to sob. Hiei finally cried for his sister, Kuwabara for his sister, Kurama for his mother and finally Yusuke for both his mother and Kayko. Then a strange thing happened. Out of nowhere, Botan came crashing down to Earth with a gaping hole in her chest.


No! You son-of-a-Bitch! Why did you have to kill her!

Because I can.

Why You, Staring at Toguro with an immense feeling of hatred, I will make you pay!



Yusuke then lifts up his demonic arm and aims it at Younger Toguro. Seeing what he is about to do, Hiei then runs over and breaks Yusuke's arm.


Ouch, you piece of shit! Let Me Go!!!!

Wait, save this for your last result. They are dead and you can't do a thing it.


(weeping uncontrollably) You two are sick. I hate you now with a passion!

Toguro- Are you actually threatening us?


Younger and Elder then raise both of their powers up to 25% and it makes the split in half. Then with a roar, they combine. With this tremendous power the building falls to rubble.

Now that we have combined, you have just witnessed our power at only 12.5%. There is no way you can win this time.


Then Toguro picks up his finger and aims it at Kuwabara. Then with one short blast, he slices Kuwabara's head off. They all stare as Kuwabara's head then rolls down into the darkness of the rubble.

Oh no, they killed him....
You two are dead!


Hiei then takes all of his spirit energy and all of his life energy and summons the Supreme Dragon of the Darkness Flame. This attack boosted the dragon's power by 100x. Then yelling out: "Dragon of the Darkness Flame" he released the dragon onto Toguro. But then as it seemed that Hiei had won, Toguro then forced the dragon back onto Hiei. Seeing his fault, Hiei then gave the rest of the energy he had to Yusuke and said two final words:

Good Luck!



Then as if time had stopped, the dragon ran smack into Hiei with a force so intense, it Ripped Hiei's body to shreds. Then as Yusuke looked up at the sky, he could have sworn he saw Hiei and Yukina hugging at last.

Thanks, old friend.


Then Yusuke felt something strange coming from his demon hand. He looked down and saw that his hand had now grown bigger and was oozing out a liquid that was almost a black color. He stared at it longer and realized that some of the blood had parts of demon limbs in it. Then he realized that if he could get enough energy, then the demon inside him would be gone and he could defeat Toguro.

Kurama!


Without saying another word, Yusuke realized that Kurama knew what he had planned. So with haste, Kurama quickly let out his true form, Yoko.

Here it is, all of our spirit energy. Be careful with it you dimwit.


Yoko then threw all of his Spirit Energy and Life Energy into Yusuke's arm. He stuck around long enough to see that the rest of the demon in Yusuke's arm had been cleaned out. Then he died.

You are both cruel men. Now I must make you pay.

Toguro- How about this, I will raze my power to 100% if you raise yours to 100% also.

Fine you shit head.


Then it happened. Yusuke screamed out a yell of pure hate and sorrow and his hair turned white and demon markings appear on both his face and body. Then Toguro's Veins appear again as he changes to fit is immense power. Both at their maximum, The ground starts to shake. Boulders break and mountains crumble. Then when it stops shaking, Yusuke speaks:

You shall now die you piece of shit!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


At that, he then raises his arm and prepares to fire as Toguro does the same thing. Then they fire.


It was said that you could see this immense burst of light all the way to Pluto. It ripped the planet Earth in half and Blew up the moon. In the end all that was left was two people standing in a crater about a thousand miles in diameter. It was both Younger and Elder Toguro split up because of lost power.

We did it! It is over!

Not Yet!


Turning around, both of the brothers saw that Yusuke hadn't even fired his weapon yet. He had dodged their attack and had stood right behind them the entire time.

I was told to save this for a very needed time. Well I don't want to save it anymore.

You son-of-a-BITCH!!!!!!!!


Then there was another big explosion that completely wiped out both Jupiter, and the planet Earth. Then out of nowhere, Yusuke appears standing in space with a fire demon facing him.

Demon- Do you know who I am boy?

No, sir.

Demon- Well my name is Raizen.

Father?

Yes, that is right. I have been reincarnated to grant you one wish. What is your wish?

I wish.... I wish that everything was back to normal. Before the Toguro Brothers were reincarnated and before everything was messed up. And that the Toguro Brothers were never reincarnated.

That is two, but I guess it can slide.

With his wish made, Raizen wacked Yusuke across the headand made him pass out.