Yu Yu Hakusho Fan Fiction ❯ the dissappearence... ❯ Yuko's death, and the spell Broken ( Chapter 7 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

Chapter 7: Yuko's death and the spell broken

"YUKO!!!!!!!!!!!!! You monster" screamed Yoko.

Suddenly screams filled the air as the spell over Yukina, Shizuru, Botan, Keiko, Genkai, Kuwabara and Yusuke was lifted.

"WHAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!" Yelled Karasu as Yoko, Hiei, Kuronue and Ryton looked up at the sky with him as they watched Yuko's soul take away the spell and cure Hiei and Kuronue of the poison and untie Yoko and then burst into flames and disappear.

"Yuko." Yoko said in a soft whisper.

"What happened" asked Karasu still looking at the sky.

"Yuko's used her power of what was left of her soul to cure the spells and the poison and untie me" explained Yoko. "Oh no" said Botan "if she did that, then her soul doesn't exist and I can't take her to the spirit world."

When Yoko and Botan finished their statement's Karasu and Ryton had disappeared. And they all went to Kurama's house to have soda.

"Where's Yuko?" asked Yuri and Akai when they arrived later (obviously they were under a spell and didn't know what happened.)

"You baka's don't you remember you murdered her" yelled Hiei. "What!" Asked both girls "we would never kill Yuko she was our best friend."

"Don't you get it Yuri there all trying to play a trick on us about Yuko." Said Akai.

"We're not kidding" said Kuronue when the girls looked at everyone's face they knew it was no joke.

"She's gone" they said in unison. "Yes" said Suuichi "when you were under a spell you accused her of murder and she was powerless to stop you because she had no spirit energy and you fire punched and white rose whipped her until she was dead and in the end she used what was left of her soul to free and cure everyone before her soul burst into flames and she was gone."

After the memory replaying in there minds they all including Hiei burst into tears.

"Hey I never thought I'd see the day Hiei cried" came a familiar voice. Everyone looked up to see a badly wounded Yuko. "Owwww." "You little baka you just wanted to see everyone get teary over you and have them sob well guess what" "HIEI" screamed everyone else. "Put her down you should be over joyed to see her alive" said Kurama. "Yeah Hiei I thought I was a goner too and come to think of it you should be thanking me for curing you of that poison." "You think I'm going to thank a baka for something when I would have healed myself easily." "Not by my watch you would have died not even minutes after me. If I didn't help" she said as she began to walk off holding some of her major wound's "Yuko!" Said Kurama as he ran to catch her as she slipped into unconsciousness Hiei started chanting spells as Kuronue went to go get bandages to stop any further bleeding. That night everyone spent the night over Kurama's house to stay by Yuko's side. She was fine until around midnight when they heard a vase that was in Yuko's room shatter.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~ *~*~*~

End of the chapter hope you liked it everyone was upset about Yuko so we brought back into the story. For now. Send in your review's so we can do more trechoress things.

Narrator's: we found Hiei but were making his sister say it to tick him off.

Yukina: These girls's do not own yu yu hakusho.

Narrators: by the way Ryton is a character from the suffering of friendship by wolf of the frozen flame. Read story to see the connection between Ryton, Kurama and Hiei.

:P and K&HGF has made this whole chapter by herself (again,) so as we put b4 GIVE HER LOTS AND LOTS OF REVIEWS!!!!!!!!!!! Lol ttyl in r next chapter!!!