Yu Yu Hakusho Fan Fiction ❯ The Future ❯ Into, the future!! ( Chapter 2 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

The Future


Chapter 2


Created By: SnowFlowerYukina


© Copyright


It had been an hour and everyone had met at Koenma's office.

"Good. I'm glad you're all here because I have an assignment for you." The small Enma spoke.

"Isn't that the only reason why we come here?" Yusuke said. Koenma just glared at him.

"Well, anyways, your assignment is to go into the future and stop Karasu from his madness."

At this Kurama stared at Koenma in shock.

"That's right Kurama, he comes back to life. You must stop him. He is at least ten times more powerful then Toguro."

"WHAT!" Kuwabara shouted. Hiei blocked his ears because of that.

"I know this a very risky case but you need to save the future."

"How do you expect us to reach into the future?" Hiei finally spoke.

"I will create a portal that you can all go through. You have one month to complete this assignment. You leave right now."

All of a sudden a portal appears and the boys get sucked through.

"I didn't feel like answering Kuwabara's questions." Koenma spoke to himself.

In the future

The boys all dropped onto something hard.

"Are you guys okay?" Yusuke asked his team. Everyone nodded their head.

"I didn't even get to ask Koenma any questions!" Kuwabara once again shouted.

"Let's forget about that. Right now, we need to find out where Karasu is." Kurama said while anger filled his eyes.

"Judging by the looks of this ningen place, he hasn't been here yet." Hiei was really hoping that Karasu had been here because it would've been easier to find him.

"How about we ask the people if they know about him? Maybe they've heard about Karasu on the news." For the first time Yusuke had a brilliant idea.

"Good idea Urameshi. First, let's ask the people in this building we're standing on."

Everyone agreed except for Hiei who was normally silent. They all entered the building after finding the door on the roof. They ran downstairs to find that it as an apartment. They went to a room that said 702 on the door. Yusuke knocked only to be answered by... Yusuke!

"HOLY SHIT! I LOOK LIKE I'M TWENTY EIGHT!!!" Yusuke already figured out that was him in the future.

"Who are you and why do you look like my younger self?" The older Yusuke asked.

"That's because I am your younger self. I'm on a mission to find Karasu and dump him in a trash can." The younger Yusuke grinned. They both started laughing.

"Why don't you come in?" Older Yusuke offered.

"Sure."

They all walked in and took a seat on the couch. Older Yusuke kind of looked the same except he had a more mature face. His face looked much more kind.

"Yusuke, honey, who was at the door?"

They all turned their heads to the kitchen door where they heard a familiar female voice.

"Just some... friends!" Older Yusuke shouted.

"Yusuke you haven't had friends since Kuwabara and the others."

Finally, the woman was revealed. She stood in the doorway but stopped in shock as she saw who the guests were.

"Keiko, I can explain."

Older Yusuke told everything to her after she took a seat on the couch.

"Oh, I see. I wish you guys lots of luck."

"Thanks Keiko, but we have no clue where Karasu is." Kurama said.

"He hasn't attacked our town. Keep looking. You will find a few cities that are destroyed. Oh those poor people." Keiko felt a lot of sorrow for them.

Just then they heard something crash down onto the floor.

"Momma! Kena broke the lamp!"

A little girl with black hair and brown eyes came out from one of the rooms and stood next to her mother's seat. A little while later a girl with brown hair with black streaks and brown eyes also stood by her mother's seat.

"You guys, this is Yusuke and my kids. This one is Kena and the other is Kisha."

Everyone snickered while the younger Yusuke stood there in shock.

"I think we really need to get going." Younger Yusuke said.

"Okay well, good luck." Older Yusuke told the rest of them.

"Thanks." They all said besides Hiei of course.

They all left the apartment in search of Karasu.


SnowFlowerYukina: I can't wait to continue this fic. Please review.


© Copyright


Created By: SnowFlowerYukina