Yu Yu Hakusho Fan Fiction ❯ The Game of Five ❯ Epilogue ( Chapter 6 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

Three days later, Bekka was waiting outside Kuwabara's building, hoping to see Kurama. She had slept out the night and most of the day after the game in his sister's room before feeling well enough to return to her own place. She didn't know how long she'd have to "adjust" so she wanted to take care of what she felt her obligations were as quickly as she could. She'd already seen Yusuke to pay him back for the punch to the chest she'd received. She chuckled at the memory of him blanching from her quick hit to stop his heart. She counted to three before hitting him to restart it. He spluttered a bit, but didn't follow when she walked off, calling them even. She could see the red headed demon coming up along with the black haired one. "Hey!" she called out to them.

Kurama looked up and smiled at her, "Hey, Bekka, how you feeling?"

She shrugged and winced in pain, "Everything still looks and feels weird, but I'll get used to it eventually, I guess." She pulled out her book of shadows and handed it to him, "I wanted you to get this to Botan eventually for me please."

"Why?"

"Well, I won't need it any more and I know you wanted to know what was in it. It's a combination of a reference and diary, so it's a bit unorganized, but I think you'll be able to use it for something." She smiled at him.

"Hn," Hiei put in, glaring at the girl.

She blushed deeply, looking at her feet, "I really truly am deeply sorry for calling you `Shorty.'"

From behind her, a voice called out, "Watch out for that right of hers, it's nasty."

Turning, she saw Yusuke and Kuwabara walking out of the building, Yusuke rubbing his chest. "Hey, you deserved that! I still hurt from that stupid punch you had to go and land," she glared at him.

Kurama, stifling a laugh, asked, "What'd you do to him?"

She grinned wickedly back at him, "Just a little death touch, that's all…oh, and I undid it, too." Turning from them all and waving over her shoulder, she called out, "Bye all!" and vanished into the crowd.

A/N Well, that ends this story…whew! Three days from beginning to end. Well, it did help with the block on Angel….I got more written yesterday on it than I had in the couple of days before. I'd like to thank the Shadow for her very enthusiastic support of this little story :D *mutters* although I must wonder about he sanity *coughs and returns to author's note* If you liked Bekka, she's also in my story The Traveler, even though that could do with a rewrite (and the part of Loki is played by Q from ST:TNG). Ta for now, my readers :D