Yu Yu Hakusho Fan Fiction ❯ The Mazuki:Brother and Sister ❯ Chapter one ( Chapter 1 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Chapter one
 
First day
 
“ Where's Urameshi! That punk is never here, he's going to be in school till he's 50.” Kuwabara thought as the attendance was taken. Behind him Kayko was having similar thoughts.
 
Out in the hallway running dangerously on the just mopped floor was Mitsuka Shibuya. A lovely Japanese youth she had just been transferred to the school and was pissed that she missed the bus and had to run there.
 
“Dammit! First day and I'm late and I was tryin' to at least have one day perfect!” she exclaimed breathlessly. Upon reaching the classroom, she shrugged and thought oh what the hell. She threw the door open and said not quite caring anymore, “ Yo spaz!!! I'm here. Don't you dare mark me late Nikimoto!”
 
The class went silent and they turned to the door and stared at her. Kuwabara smiled and said to Ishikara a member of his gang laughingly and quite loudly “ Look it's another loudmouthed Yuske, `cept this one' s a babe!!” This sent his friends into fits laughter. Mitsuka walked up to him and slapped him across the head. At that action the class got up and ran to the sides of the room. Kuwabara and his gang got up and surrounded her. Kuwabara stood right in front of her. The two stood face- to-face. A smirk formed along Mitsuka's face.
 
“ So red-head, what will you do? Hmmmm, love? Going to hit a girl?
 
“Well, I won't but you ain't a girl. What's with the outfit? Didn't you get the memo? BOYS wear suits, GIRLS wear the what'd ya call them?
 
Dresses, moron.
 
Yeah!
 
You're pathetic!
 
Stoppp!!! This is outrageous. The two of you go to the principles office. Now!! Nikimoto bellowed. The two turned and left the class. Mitsuka stopped and turned to Kuwabara, “ Look, I'm sorry for that outburst. Kinda added to my tension, you know?
 
Hey, I don't know what set you off, but you made one heck of a first impression there. Actually it reminded me of my numbskull friend. Perhaps you've heard of him. Yuske Urameshi.
 
At that she stopped and stared at him. What's him last name?
 
Urameshi, Why?
 
Oh never mind. Well here we are and don't worry I'll take the heat for the trouble.
 
Ahh it's all right. I'm used to it umm…
 
“Oh yeah” she stepped in front of him and bowed. “ Mitsuka Shibuya”
 
Ok Kuwabara.
 
Nice to meet you.
 
Same here.