Yu Yu Hakusho Fan Fiction ❯ The New Kid ❯ Trouble ( Chapter 9 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Chapter 9
Trouble
 
 
Elan stood in the deserted girls Slytherin dorm. A big black potions caldron sat on the bed before her, some cups and glasses, filled to the brim with different colored liquids, lay propped up against the bottom of the bed by her feet. She picked up a small plastic bag lying next to the liquids and examined the strands of blood-red hair inside. She grinned evilly. Oh, this was going to be great! That jerk was going to regret ever turning her down.
 
Herminie opened the thick, fragile book, which she got from the restricted section, to a marked page. In bold, black print at the top there were the words,
Youko Kurama
Below it was a picture of a man, with long silver hair and amber gold eyes. Two snow white fox ears were propped up on his head. In his had he held jewels and gold. He wore a cruel smirk.
“So?” asked Ron. “Just because the two have the same time doesn't mean Kurama is…is…that thing.” Herminie sighed and read,
The famous Youko Kurama, otherwise know as the Fox without a Past. He got his title because nobody really knows of his childhood. Some claim he was sold as a slave at the age of 5 and worked to the bone for 7 years before running away. Other say he was born into a bandit tribe by a servant girl, and grew up with them. Even still, others believe that he was born in a perfectly happy family who loved him. And one day, tragedy struck when a bandit league burned the village and he was forced to watch his family be torn from limb to limb. But whatever the case, he had experienced things that scarred him for life. Imprinting out his vile nature. He was the leader of the worst bandit tribe in history. After seeing his partner brutally stabbed to death in a raid, he began to loose his touch. He was shot down and “killed” only 2 months after his partner. But, in legend, he managed to escaped death, and take over a human soul. Where he is nobody knows, although, I can assure you, he is out there.
 
“You guys,” said Herminie. “I think Kurama is Youko.”
 
Mary Red spit out the Lionhead-choco-bar in disgust. It was awful; she had spent 5 guilders on a candy-bar because the wrapper claimed it was a prizewinner! Last time she'd ever make that mistake! She scowled. 5 guilders…wasted! She took out some parchment and an ink quill. She would let Lionhead Company have a piece of her mind.
Dear…
She shook her head; they'd never get the message that she was mad if she wrote all girly. She pressed the quill so hard it almost went through the paper and wrote,
 
Dear Mr. Lionhead guy,
 
I am very ashamed to say I purchased one of your Lionhead-choco-bars. It was the most degusting thing my taste buds have ever endured! I demand a full refund of your ridiculously high price, 5 guilders. It was so crumbly… I know that time is money but you could at least take 15 more seconds to paste it together better with that sticky gunk you call icing. I hope this letter completely disgraces the company and you are forever embarrassed and ashamed.
Un-Sincerely,
Mary Red
 
She grinned at her work and sealed the envelope with a sticker that read, `Mary is Red'. The factory making the sticker put that instead of `Mary Red'. She sighed and stuck the letter in her pillow and lay down. This was going to be a long year.
 
Angel Of Forgotten Souls: Yeah, Yeah, I know, this one was short. I'm really sorry I haven't updated for a while…but I think I have a right to be slow, nobody is commenting! Please understand and comment. Thanks.