Yu Yu Hakusho Fan Fiction ❯ The Orb of Elder ❯ Chapter 2

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
The Orb of Elder (chapter 2)

Disclaimer: I don’t own Yu Yu Hakusho and I don’t own The Cure…yet...

_________________________________

̶ 0;I could still beat you in a fight old man,” Kuwabara said to Hiei.
“Who you callin’ old? Prune face."
“I’m callin’ you old and I’m saying I could beat you any day."
“You couldn’t beat me when we were youngins so what make you think you could now?”
“You two stop yer bickering I’m trying to watch the television." Yusuke was staring at the blank screen of Kurama’s lap top.
“How do you turn up the volume on this contraption? I can barely hear it,” Yusuke said while he pressed random buttons.
“That’s not a television you senile old goat,” Kuwabara said.
“Yes it is." Yusuke, still determined kept pressing random buttons.
Hiei came over to the lap top and said “It’s this button right here." Hiei pressed the ‘on’ button and the computer screen lighted up. “See I told you."
Hiei and Yusuke watched as the computer started up and landed on the login screen.
“Eh? What’s this? Login page? You have to login to watch television now?” said Yusuke.
“I guess so…” said Hiei.
Yusuke noticed the login page said Shuichi. “It says Shuichi… who’s Shuichi?”
“I think it’s that young man who lives here” said Kuwabara watching from the other side of the room.
“What’d you say?” asked Yusuke.
“I said…wait what?”
“Eh?”
“What?”
“He said he thinks Shuichi is the young can that’s full of beer” said Hiei.
“Beer?” asked Yusuke.
“No water”
“You said beer”
“I did?”
“Yes… I think… wait I can’t remember now…”
“Huh?”
“Eh?”
Kuwabara came rolling over to the other two detectives. “Click on that name, Shuichi”
Yusuke tapped the part of the screen where it said Shuichi. “It’s not working! Work dammit!”
“You have to use the mouse you fool” said Hiei.
“Eh? A mouse?”
Hiei pointed his cane at the mouse on the desk.
“That doesn’t look like a raccoon,” said Yusuke.
“No a mouse”
“Eh?”
Hiei grabbed the mouse and clicked Shuichi’s name…
The computer went to Kurama’s desktop.
“How do you change the channel on this thing?” asked Yusuke.
“I don’t know” said Kuwabara.
Hiei clicked start and then went to ‘my documents‘. All of Kurama’s stuff he was working on for school showed up.
“That says fishing report! Click there Hiei!” Hiei clicked there and 23 pages of words came up.
“Eh? This isn’t good tv! This is some sort of learning channel! delete it!” Hiei deleted his whole report.
“There that’s better. Now find the good channels I think this is cable.” said Yusuke
“No its satellite” corrected Kuwabara.
“How do you know?”
“I remember when we came here there was a satellite on the roof."
“How could you remember that? You can’t even remember your own name” said Hiei.
“Yes I can, my name is Yusuke” said Kuwabara.
“No it’s not my name is Yusuke” said Yusuke.
“It is?” asked Kuwabara.
“Yes”
“Then what’s my name?” asked Kuwabara.
“My point exactly, you CAN”T remember your name” said Hiei.
“Shut up Yusuke” said Kuwabara.
“I’m Hiei, not Yusuke."
“Oh, then who are you?” Kuwabara asked Yusuke.
“I’m Kuwabara”
“I thought you were Hiei” said Kuwabara.
“No, I’m Hiei” said Hiei.
“Then who am I?” asked Kuwabara.
“You’re Yusuke!” Hiei and Yusuke shouted in unison.
“Oh”
Kurama walked in at that point. Seeing 3 old men arguing and messing around with his laptop wasn’t something he wanted to see right now. Kurama had to leave his house for a while to get away from the 3 old Spirit Detectives because they were driving him insane!

“What are you guys doing?” Kurama asked cautiously. Kurama then saw on the computer screen there was a popup window asking are you sure you want to terminate fishingreport.html? Kurama gasped. His hard work a click away from being terminated. “Ok, no one move. Hiei slowly take your hand off the mouse. Don’t press any buttons. Careful now." Kurama held his breath while Hiei slowly took his hand off the mouse. Kurama was scared he might accidentally click ’ok’. Hiei didn’t click anything and the popup was still there… Kurama breathed a sigh of relief. “Ok, now everyone slowly back away from the laptop." One false move and his work would be gone.
As if in slow motion Kurama watched while Hiei got up from his seat and put his hand on the keyboard and accidentally pressed the enter key . *in slow motion voice* “NOOOOO!”

Kurama couldn’t take it anymore. Not even a whole day of living with his elderly friends and he was already breaking down. He needed the cure and fast! *The Cure starts playing in the background*
_________________________________
I think the weirdness of this chapter makes up for it being so short…. Heh… review please ^_^

Converting /tmp/phpaUaoRJ to /dev/stdout