Yu Yu Hakusho Fan Fiction ❯ The rescure missioin ❯ The kidnapping ( Chapter 1 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Hey! After a long time of thought, I decided 2 do a Yu Yu Hakusho fic, obviously ^^ (I am also starting a Rurouni Kenshin fic)

Urameshi Yuusuke: Bout time! You've been a fan since a week or 2 after it was first aired on Adult Swim!

Bountyhunter 5000: blah blah

Kuwabara: will u please let me beat Urameshi!

Bountyhunter 5000: hmm. Good idea, but I don't think so. Sry.

*Hiei and Kurama come over *

Bountyhunter 5000: Hey, there u guys are!

Hiei: u better not make me do anything stupid

Kurama: Oh don't listen to Hiei. He just doesn't understand the meaning of playing around.

Hiei: … r u asking for a fight?

Kurama: only if u want one

Hiei: then lets take this outside

Bountyhunter5000: While these to r going to settle something, lets get on with the fic.

Urameshi Yuusuke: Wait! Hold up! Don't forget the disclaimer! Just saying ur a fan and stuff doesn't cut it!

Bountyhunter5000: grrr u. fine. I don't own Yu Yu Hakusho. Some guy from Japan does.

Urameshi Yuusuke: Now we can start the story! *Smile while holding 2 fingers in the air*

Yuusuke was running from someone. Not just any someone…a phycofoolologist. Yuusuke was cutting school again, when he got sighted. Damn…of all people to catch me, this person just had too. Then he decided to duck into a corner, hoping the phycofoolologist doesn't catch him. So, he did just that, while keeping an eye out. When he saw that it was safe, he got out of the corner, in which he also ran into Kuwabara. "There you are, Urameshi! I've been looking for you! Now fight me!" Yuusuke: "…" "What is that for!? You wussing out on me!?" "NO YOU DUMBASS!! I AM BUSY MAKING SURE THAT F***'N PHYCOFOOLOLOGIST DOESN'T FIND ME AND CHASE ME AGAIN!!!" Kuwabara: "…oh…what's a phycofoolologist?" "Uh… it's a person that Kurama, Hiei, and Keiko want me to visit. They said something about needing to fix my cussing and random violence acts… only I don't know what they're talking about…" Kuwabara: "…I don't know either… lets fight now!"

2 Seconds later…

"You'll never beat me Kuwabara! Ha!" Kuwabara: "…piss off…Urameshi…" Then he thinks back to what he believes happened in their fistfight.

Flashback:

Kuwabara aimed and fired a punch (hiding his spirit sword) at Yuusuke… who saw him open and used that as an opportunity to strike a punch (hiding his shot gun) at his stomach (both the fist and the shot gun beam hit), which caused Kuwabara to cough up blood, while Yuusuke was pounding him to the ground.

Flashback End

"See ya…sucker…" Yuusuke sneered to Kuwabara while heading to the arcade. He was about to enter… when suddenly… *poof*. A blue haired girl riding an ore appeared right in front of him. "Hello Yuusuke" Boton blurted out in her all so cherry way. "What now, Boton…" "Just letting you know that you have a new mission. Now if only I could remember what it was…" Then a scream could be heard from near Yuusuke's middle school. So, Boton and Yuusuke ran over to check it out. When they got to the school, they saw some of Yuusuke's fellow classmates faces' chalk paled in horror, while the others were sprawled on the ground. "What the hell happened here!?" demanded Yuusuke. "Some really strong and weird person from our rival school came over and kidnapped Keiko, while causing all this destruction." Some other classmate: "I didn't know they were capable of such power…" Yuusuke: -_-;;; "O…Kkkaaayyyyyy…" Then Yuusuke went over and got Kuwabara and in no time were searching the city for Keiko and the kidnapper. "Hey, wait a minute! Why do I have to come, Urameshi? Huh?" Boton explains this simply enough for him to understand. "Yukina's in danger to." Now, hearing those two words in a sentence with out "not" can get to Kuwabara… "What the fuck!?" Then he ran ahead, looking as best as he could… Yuusuke and Boton: -_-;;; Both at the same time: "Wait (`the hell', courtesy of Yuusuke) up!"

ELSE WHERE (near an ice-cream truck)…

Hiei and Kurama were hanging out, which consists of Kurama keeping Hiei away from sugar. "Common Hiei! Lets visit Yuusuke!" "Look, that doesn't interest me in the least…while sugar does…" "W/e you say…" was Kurama's replied as he innocently whistled and sat on a park bench. "Okay Kurama…cut to the chase…what are you keeping secret?" Hiei said as he narrowed his eyes. Of course, he knew that Yukina was in danger, and didn't want that fag Kuwabara even thinking about rescuing her, but he was Hiei, of course, and Hiei didn't go offering to help people. So, he was waiting for Kurama to show his talent of; his talent of convincing him to help Yuusuke. "Oh, I am sure you know, but aren't interested…" "KURAMA…-_-+++" "I'll spill if… you ditch the sugar." " You drive a hard barging…Kurama…" " Whether you want to or not, we are gonna help Yuusuke." "What's in it for me?" Luckily, he doesn't know Yukina was in danger." Well, I'll personally buy you all the sugar you want…" "Deal!" "I guess that since Yukina was in danger, you gave in so quickly, eh?" "…Grrr…"

ELSE WHERE…IN THE SHADOWS

"Hehehe, come, if you dare…"

(cheesy line) Will Yuusuke and co be able to save Yukina and Keiko, and just who is this unordinary kidnapper? Find out next time!

Yuusuke: Finally! After about 50 billion accidental elbow pushes on the down arrow key!

Kuwabara: Damn… you made me loose, again!!!-_-++++

*Kurama comes in and hits Kuwabara on the head with his rose whip*

Kurama: No cursing at the author, Kuwabara…

Hiei: Heh, does he even know what that means?

Kuwabara: I'll get you Hiei!

Hiei: in another lifetime, there may be a small possibility of that…

Bountyhunter5000: Well…see ya ^^;;;

Yuusuke: I'll get you with my shotgun if you don't review! And NO FUDGING IT ON MM.ORG WITH JUST "VISITING"

Bountyhunter5000: uh, thanks… *whispers* I don't mind some peeps that only "visit" See ya!