Yu Yu Hakusho Fan Fiction ❯ The Rose Bushes ❯ When Wensdays Attack ( Chapter 5 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Renard: Well…here I am…another chapter…and some stuff. One thing I'd like to say before we start the chapter.

 

Yusuke: *claps* Good for you

 

Renard: NO! I THOUGHT WE WERE OVER THIS!!!

 

Yusuke: *walks off*

 

Renard: God *muffled noises* him! ACK! Anyway, I'd just like to say that while this story is listed as a self-insertion...It's not a CYOA…it's really not. Amanda, Louve, Mégère, Maniaque and anyone else I come up with are my own characters…not you in my story…unless you are one of my characters…which I'm almost positive you aren't since this isn't a CYOA and I'll just shut up to let you read this chapter…which is from Mégère's POV! YAY! Onward Read!

 

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~< /div>

 

I watched Amanda and Louve run for it. That gave Maniaque just enough time to rise from my rather pathetic attacks and get ready to strike her own.

 

"Whoa holy shit!" I screeched, flipping onto my side and rolling across the bed to escape her swinging at me with a lamp. I landed behind her, giving her a high kick in the back. She fell back onto the beige carpet, and I ran for it, accidentally stepping on one of her fingers. I didn't stop long enough to hear her shrill cry.

 

I ran blindly down the street, knocking people aside until I was sure I lost her. By then I had already reached Amanda's house. Louve threw open the door before I could even step onto the porch.

 

"Mégère!" Louve and Amanda shouted at the same time, running onto the white deck to hug the crap out of me. Just as I was sure I wasn't going to breathe ever again due to my crushed lungs and diaphragm, they released me and pulled me into the house.

 

"Really guys, I'm fine. S'all good…you wanna ease up on the relief?" I remarked, trying to pull away from them. They did let go when we got to the kitchen, allowing me time to breathe, which I hadn't done easily in…oh about…fifteen minutes?

 

Well, the excitement of the sudden adventure didn't last long for Amanda. For Louve and I however, it was just beginning. We kept looking at each other worriedly, thinking the same thing. This was bad…very bad.

 

So, with Amanda living in her oblivion, and Louve and I thoroughly stressed by the sudden development, we returned to school on Wednesday. Louve had already told the guys about this, and that had Kurama and Hiei in a somber mood all day. It was a block day, meaning that we had classes that might have been over an hour long, I don't know, and we only had four. They were the odd numbers, so periods 1, 3, 5, and 7. The only good news was we had an hour for lunch, meaning I had that much more time to randomly disappear with Louve, Kurama, and Hiei while Amanda was acting like the little social butterfly she was.

 

This particular day, we chose to retreat to a rather dark corner of the auditorium near the back wall. Before I could open my mouth to ask Louve how the day was going, she had erupted in an angry rant.

 

"Oh my god, I had to partner up with her in English…for the WHOLE PERIOD!" Louve practically shouted, causing almost terrified reactions from Kurama and I while Hiei just watched. "Sorry. But she kept like, asking me things and she almost got me sent to the office!"

 

"What happened?" Kurama asked, suddenly looking confused.

 

"You were there, you saw it."

"I was working in the hallway with my partner. We could not hear anything from the classroom." Louve got this almost angry look on her face, and then took a deep breathe to get ready to tell us what the hell was going on.

 

"Ok, so we had to take lines from this story and put them into like, normal words cause it was written a long time ago. I got paired up with Maniaque, and she sat there the whole time asking me questions like `Don't you ever go out to party?' and `You're so abnormal…and you're little bitch friend with the blue hair stepped on my finger the other day, what is her problem?' crap like that. So then I got really mad at her, and I almost punched her… but Ms. Shalen saw me stand up and go to punch her, and yelled at us. Then the three of us got into this big fight, and I almost had to go to the office, but the Maniaque said that there wasn't any need for that."

 

We all fell silent, digesting the information. Now isn't that a lovely image? Well anyway, Louve, who was sitting next to Hiei were wearing subtle and changing facial expressions, and I assumed they were having another telepathic conversation. They were very special like that. Kurama and I just watched each other, each lost in deep thought.

 

That didn't last very long, because before we had any time to analyze the situation, Amanda broke in to the auditorium, having run around the school looking for us.

 

"There you are!" She said happily, dragging Louve and I out, and forcing Kurama and Hiei to follow. Well…this was going to be FUN!

 

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~< /div>

 

Renard: Hey wow…that sucked. Sorry…I ran out of ideas halfway through. Plus I got distracted. Haha, anyway. I'm still giving out Princess Ballerina Karaoke Sets, so if you want one (which you alllllll do, I see it in your eyes!) REVIEW!