Yu Yu Hakusho Fan Fiction ❯ The Same ❯ The Mission ( Chapter 1 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

Chapter I
The mission
Hiei used his jagan eye to searching the area for other demon guards. “Hey Hiei any luck?” Yusuke asked knocking a demon down on the dirt. Hiei didn't answer but just stare at the sky. “Hey! Hiei Talk to us” Kuwabara shouted swaying his arm on the air. “Hiei what's the matter?” Kurama asked, finishing of a demon with his rose whip. “Five groups of demon are approaching here.” Hiei said coolly, opening his eyes. “Five groups of demons!” Kuwabara said in shock. “How about the castle?” asked Kurama, ignoring the stupid reaction of Kuwabara. “I found it.” Hiei said briskly. “Good, then shall we go now and finish this mission already” Yusuke said hands on his hips. “North of the forest” Hiei gave the direction and vanish. “Hey what's with him?” asked Kuwabara confused, with Hiei just leaving a mission. “Don't worry Kuwabara, his task here is finish already.” Kurama said smiling. “Yeah but where is he going?” asked Kuwabara. “Did you not listen to Koenma? You dimwit!” Yusuke shouted hitting Kuwabara on the head. “Oh yeah…” Kuwabara said remembering.
Flashback:
“Okay then, here's a new mission for you three” Koenma said his hands closed on the table. “Hey wait a minute you said three, but were four here.” Kuwabara said “Do you know how to count you baby?” Yusuke teased Koenma. “I know how to count Yusuke!” shouted Koenma, slamming his fist on the table, than make Yusuke and Kuwabara laugh. “Oh the little baby is angry” teased Yusuke that make them laugh more. “Shut up!” Koenma shouted crossing his hands together, which make Kurama smile, and “hn” Hiei. “Let's get on with the mission could we” Koenma said seriously. “Now, you heard correct the three of you. Yusuke, Kuwabara and Kurama, you three will go to the Makai World, go to the hidden castle and get the sacred jewel that has been stolen by the bandit there” Koenma explained, showing the picture of a demon with horns on it's forehead, red eyes and green skin, witch is the bandit and the jewel colored black with colored blue ancient writings on the inside. “That demon is ugly” Kuwabara bloated. “That's Reikio, the bandit of the hidden” Kurama informed them “Well the bandit of who ever he is he's still ugly, and I'll beat the hell out of him” Yusuke said fearless. “Yusuke don't underestimate him, I heard rumors from the Makai World that he's strong, he even pass Yomi's security and stole important goods from him” Kurama informed them with serious face. “That's how strong he is!” Kuwabara said shocked. “Yeah that's how strong he is, and besides if he's just a low class demon, we could just retrieve the jewel from him our selves.” Koenma said. “Okay then, this will be exciting” Yusuke said excited. “Okay then, so what's Hiei doing here?” asked Kuwabara. “The Hidden castle can only be located by the use of the jagan eye” Kurama said. “Yes, that's correct, so Hiei will only going to assist you with your mission” Koenma said. “Wait a minute that's that mean that he'll not fight with us” asked Kuwabara. “Yes, you see Hiei has another mission” Koenma explains. “What kind of mission?” asked Yusuke. “Well it's confidential, only Hiei will do it and can do it” Koenma said firmly. “Hn” Hiei responded. “A secret mission for Hiei, huh?” Kuwabara said.
“Oh yeah right, so let's get this mission over with before Hiei does” Kuwabara said.
`Why am I doing this? Oh yeah because he said I'm the only one who could do it.' Hiei thought, as he stops by in a lake `The Lake of dark flame, well this should be interesting' He dive to the lake, swimming in the dark water. There is noting under it except for darkness `were the heck is it' Hiei search for the water turning his head around, his patient ended he uses his jagan eye to locate what he's been looking for. And in a while he saw it `There I found it at last' he swim towards an underwater cave that is not wide or not to shallow, just enough to swim in by one person. He swim in the cave, the cave is just like a maze, at first it has two tunnel then as it goes it's tunnel increases, as if it was made that way to divert swimmers in a lost, but Hiei, guided by his jagan eye has no problem with the direction. Hiei swim in the cave almost an hour, he did not need to surface to breath, because he controls the black dragon which the water is made by it, could breath like in the land. He swim until he saw an opening, the end of the cave, he rise from the water and found him self in a cave. `So this is the black flame cave' He look around hoping he could find what he's been looking for. There he saw a door with dragon carve in it. “So this is the legendary door, the door of the black flame” Hiei said in wonder. If the legend is correct the only way to open it will be the black dragon. Hiei perform his technique, he summons one dragon and as it hit the door, the door absorbs the dragon and glowed in black then opened. Hiei go thru the door and came in a room. It was big, but empty, well half of it is. Hiei notice that the black flame he unleashed was still on the door, and then the flame spread in the room, small black fire ball float in the air giving light to the room. The room has a stone dragon wrapped up on a stoned person which is stoned chained on a cross shaped stone. “Is this it?” Hiei asked, circling the statue.