Yu Yu Hakusho Fan Fiction ❯ The Shiver and Annoy Talk Show : YYH ❯ Chapter 1

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

The Shiver and Annoy Talk Show
By: Annoy and Shiver (aka Kurama's Gurl)
 
Well this is the 2nd talk show but if this is the only one that you have seen that's because the first one was on WISH. You don't have to read it unless you want to but you may want to read the little note at the top of it because I'm lazy and don't want to repeat the whole thing of what I said. I'm suppose to be studying and doing homework and probably going to get the computer taken away when my mom finds out that I'm not doing as good as I should in school…. Well that's my life that sucks so don't worry. Well enjoy.
We own nothing on YYH cause if Shiver did she would have Kurama (Yoko) be head over heals for her but he isn't. So all she has is dreams and pictures of him that I tease her about …. Someone tell me how I she and her sister got into anime…. How did I get into anime? …… Oh well. Please read the story.
 
 
 
Shiver: Hi. We're back but this time we invited the YYH gang. Yeah.
 
Annoy: Only a few like…
 
Shiver: Botan…
 
**spot light appears and Botan is there**
 
Annoy: Hiei…
 
**spot light**
 
Shiver: Kurama…
 
**spot light**
 
Annoy: Yusuke…
 
**spot light**
 
Shiver: And ~shivers~ Kuwabak-bara
 
**dull light on Kuwabara**
 
Annoy: Why the fucking hell is Baka here?!
 
Shiver: it wouldn't be the Yu Yu gang without him. ~whispers to Annoy~ I don't want him here either.
 
Yusuke: Where the hell are we?!
 
Kuwabara: Yeah. Where are we?
 
Annoy: Shut up dummies.
 
Yusuke and Kuwabara: I'M NOT A DUMMY!!! HE IS!! ~points at the other~
 
Hiei: Could have fooled me.
 
Annoy: I agree with 3 eyes… You 2 are fucking bakas.
 
Botan: May I ask why we're here though?
 
Shiver: Sure. You're on…
 
Shiver and Annoy: The Shiver and Annoy Talk Show.
 
Botan: Oh.
 
Kurama: So that's were we are but why are we here?
 
Annoy: Because…
 
Yusuke: Why?
 
Annoy: Because…
 
Yusuke: Wh-
 
Annoy: ~gives death glare~ If you say why one more time I'll-
 
Shiver: No killing Annoy.
 
Annoy: Take away my fun why don't ya.
 
Hiei: I wouldn't mind if she killed the 2 bakas.
 
Kurama: Hiei. I think that's beside the point.
 
Annoy: I don't fucking care if I mess up the anime. They annoy me and they're dead.
 
Shiver: Well I care!!! …Anyway… Kurama will you go out with me? ~gets hearts in eyes~
 
Kurama: Uh… Well… ~sweat-drops~
 
Annoy: I though we said no asking characters out!!!
 
Shiver: Oh… Fine.
 
Annoy: ~smirks evilly~ Kuwabara what do you think about Yukina's brother?
 
Kuwabara: What do you mean what I think? I don't know the dude. ~puts on the love head band~ But if finding him will make my sweat ice princess happy then I will find him for here!! ~does one of his stupid poses~
 
**Hiei looks like he is about to kill Kuwabara~
 
Annoy: Well he is closer than you think because-
 
Shiver: ~puts her hand on Annoy's mouth~ I don't want you to die.
 
**Annoy trying to get to get Shiver's hand off her mouth …………………………̷ 0;…... …………………………̷ 0;………………………… 230;…………………………& #8230;………………………… ;…………………………R 30;…………………………&# 8230;…………………Annoy flips Shiver over her head**
 
Annoy: Don't you fucking do that again!!!
 
Shiver: Ow. That hurt. ~rolls over so laying down on stomach~ Did you have to do that?
 
Botan: Anyway when can we go hom-
 
Shiver: ~looks really happy~ Botan!! Who do you like best out of the team?? As in like, like.
 
Botan: What? Uh? Um…
 
Annoy: Just name who you like the most, then second, and so on.
 
Botan: Um…well
 
Annoy: Or you could say who the most annoying person is on the team.
 
Botan: Yusuke and Kuwabara.
 
Yusuke and Kuwabara: HEY!!! BOTAN!!!!
 
Botan: Sorry. ~flies on oar out of reach of the 2 bakas~
 
Annoy: Anyway. They should be going soon.
 
Shiver: Wha? Why? Can Kurama stay at lest?
 
Annoy: No.
 
Shiver: Please.
]
Annoy: No.
 
Shiver: Pretty please.
 
Annoy: No.
 
Shiver: Pretty please with sprinkles on top.
 
Annoy: No.
 
Shiver: Pretty please with sprinkles and whip cream on top.
 
Annoy: NO.
 
Shiver: Pretty please with sp-
 
Annoy: NO! I said NO and I MEAN NO!!! ~tries to keep herself from hitting Shiver~
 
Shiver: ~looks like about to cry~ You didn't have to yell.
 
Annoy: YES I FUCKING DO BECAUSE YOU DON'T LISTEN!!! ~has tons of anger marks~
 
Shiver: No you fucking don't.
 
**a bell rings**
 
Shiver: ~gets happy face~ That's all the time for this talk show. See you next time.
 
Annoy: Hn. ~takes out dagg3er and stares evilly at Kuwabara~ DIE KUWABAKA!!!!!!!!
 
**Kuwabara runs when he sees the dagger and Annoy running at him**
 
Kuwabara: I can't fight a girl.
 
Annoy: Okay! NOW I'M MAD!!
 
Shiver: Well tell us if you think that Annoy will kill Kuwabara okay. ~looks around~ Were did Kurama go now? ~goes off to find him~
 
Botan: ~ to Yusuke and Hiei~ (yes she came back down) Um… How do we get home? And who were those 2 talking to?
 
 
So tell us what you think okay. Please.