Yu Yu Hakusho Fan Fiction ❯ The Six Elements ❯ Doomie!!! ( Chapter 7 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Disclaimer (hey I actually remembered! :-D): We don't own YYH or any of its characters, but we do own the rest.
 
 
~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
 
Eventually, everyone in the cave had fallen asleep. Suddenly, each woke up feeling something on their ears. They opened their eyes to see the rabid turtles.
 
“They have no teeth…” Tama said.
 
“AHH! Why does this one?!?!?” Shiina cried out.
 
“It's probably the alpha male,” Nori said and grinned. After herding the rabid turtles back to Michiko's body, the gang sat down and devised a plan to attack the castle.
 
“I think we should go up there…and just fucking bomb the place,” Noriko said and smiled.
 
“No, Noriko, we need a surprise attack,” Tama said.
 
“Yea,” Kurama said. “We can't be too quick to jump.”
 
“I say we get Puu to fly over and see if any guards or security system is there, first,” Tama said. She looked at Yusuke. “Can you and Keiko get Puu and do that?”
 
“Why not?” Yusuke said. Keiko smiled and nodded. They then walked out of the cave to do the small “mission” Tama gave them.
 
“I'm bored,” Kuwabara said.
 
“Likewise,” Kimiko said. She sat there torturing an ant she spotted on the cave floor. She had already ripped off its legs. Noriko watched attentively. Hiei sat there, polishing his katana. Tama and Kurama waited for Yusuke, Keiko and Puu to finish their task. Suddenly there was a sound of a car skidding to a halt. Noriko looked at the opening of the cave where she saw a kayak sliding back and forth over Michiko's body. Her eyes widened. She went over to the kayak. Inside she saw a small lava rock that had two big eyes and a small mouth with fangs.
 
“Die, die, die, die, die,” it kept repeating in its childish-like but still evil voice. Noriko picked up the rock.
 
“You're a talking lava rock of doom. And I shall name you Doomie!” she exclaimed and hugged the rock. She ran into the cave where everyone was waiting.
 
“Guys!” Nori shouted. “Look at my new pet!” She held out Doomie, the lava rock. “I named him Doomie.” She smiled cutely. Hiei stood up. He looked at the rock Noriko held.
 
“Why did you call this rock your pet?” he asked.
 
“Because it's living and it talks! It's a talking lava rock of doom!” Nori said defending her rock.
 
“You're crazy,” Shiina and Kimi said in unison.
 
“Noriko…rocks don't talk,” Kurama said, putting his hands on her shoulders and looking into her eyes. He was treating her like a little kid, basically.
 
“NO!” she said pulling away. “Doomie talks!”
 
“Prove it,” Tama said and grinned. Then they heard a small childish but still evil voice.
 
“Die,” it said. They looked like this: O.o when they saw the rock's eyes and it moved its mouth.
 
“I win,” Nori said and smiled.
 
“Hn. The baka wolf isn't going insane,” Hiei said and grinned.
 
“I kno-wait! Hey!” Noriko said. Tama smiled at her friend's…stupidness.
 
“Hey, is stupidness a word?” she questioned herself. She didn't notice she said this out loud. Kurama, Hiei, and Noriko stared at her blankly.
 
“What?” Kurama asked.
 
“Uh…thinking out loud?” Tama said and smiled innocently. They all blinked and decided to drop the topic before anyone else went crazy. Just then, Puu, Keiko and Yusuke returned with information about the castle.