Yu Yu Hakusho Fan Fiction ❯ the split ❯ yep...it's a monster ( Chapter 1 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
disclamer-I...I...I...AM ON A SUGAR HIGH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!but not just any sugar high.It's 10:21 PM and I just drank a 2-lieter of mountain dew and a Hershey's dark chocolate bar. Not the little ones,  the big ones? no, the super-sized ones^,~GO ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!well i don't own yuyu hakusho,but i do own kurama, I LOVE HIM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!*gets dragedaway by the men in white coats*(oh ya and i don't own hershy's((i can barley spell it))and i don't own mountain dew ((but oh god how i wish)) so you can sew if ya want (ok i lied I don't want you to sew, that would make you look really stupid!!!!! oh ya and don't sue or sew or suite or any thing of the sort ((warning-if you are under the age of 75 sewing may be harmful to your health)) on with the fic.

=chapter 1-yep...it's a monster=
       "kurama" Yusuke screamed as the demon shot a bright beam of light at the redhead.the three others rushed to kurama's side,but when the light subsided...'oh shit' everyone thought. suddenly hiei growled and attacked the monster, soon followed by Yusuke and kwabara who coincidentally received all the demons attacks, and lets just say...got to know the ground better. well that having been said, kwabara again slammed into the ground...again...and again...and again. Well, he has some brain damage (to his nonexistant brain?) and 'several' broken bones, and a 'little' bit of blood spraying, I mean gushing, I mean dripping, I mean trickling out of a 'couple' of wonds.see not so bad right?he'll live (maybe) ((well no)) (((not a chance))). So they continued to fight, and by they, I mean hiei and Yusuke (as Kurama was still unconscious, and the 'oh shit' was still also unconscious to a degree. And they fought...and fought...and fought...and fought..and fought some more and finally defeated the demon,monster,fugly-excuse-for-a-living-thing, what ever was, and kwabara was sufficiently maimed to say the least...evil laughter. so of course they wet to check on kurama...and just kinda starred...and starred...and starred some ya, you get the picture...and again uttered the phrase they seemed to be so fond of...'oh shit'.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~
Sorry for the short chapie but I just put it up to see what people thought. If you have any ideas about parings or anything else tell me. anything is great. My first fic so be nice. flames will be used to conquer the world!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!I'l continue it f I get some reviews ^.~.
*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~EDIT-2-18-05*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~ *~*~*~*~*~*~
Isis:oh ya, if you dont review, i'll materialize behind you and stab you tio death!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Yami Isa: ummm...hikari..the word 'to' dosent have the letter 'i' in it -.-
Isis:yes, yes it DOSE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Yami Isa:yes it dose, huh? *to readers, and generaly everyone who isnt Isis* hang on I have to go call the men in white coats, be right back
Isis: NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!