Yu Yu Hakusho Fan Fiction ❯ The Two Nightmares ❯ the new case ( Chapter 1 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

I want to, and I wish to but I don't own yyh. I DO own Iumae, Raye and Ajo. You can't use them without my permission!!!!

~Chapter 1~

Yusuke Urameshi!!!" Yusuke jolted awake. The black haired street punk was irate, mainly because he was tired; dead tired. His last mission was hard, also getting up home late and his mother waking him up early for school didn't add to his enjoyment.

"What?!" He snapped. His appointment was being interrupted; nap time to his science teacher's voice.

"What makes and electron move?"

"I dunno, turning on a light?" This made the class laugh and his teacher shot him death glares.

"Obviously you weren't paying attention."

"Yeah. Whatever." Yusuke said with a yawn before promptly falling asleep again.

"Um, ok, so 6a+3+2a+1= (6a+2a) + (3+1) what does she mean solve?" Thoughts like this one were going through Kuawabara's head at lighting speed. Unfortunately, the concept had flown over Kuwabara's head. He felt like he had a better chance of catching Hiei when he was sprinting than catching this math concept. Unfortunately this was a math test, fortunately, it was last period.

Kurama sat in history spacing out. He knew it; he knew it so well that his teacher didn't call on him unless it no one knew the answer. He copied the notes as he slipped out of this reality and into memories from his past…….. He started to remember a heist he was gonna pull with Kurone. It didn't really work out because the small spy plants he had put in reveled a security so tight that the only way you could break in was if you had the blueprint of the vault. Neither could get a hand on because they didn't know where it was located. Kurama snapped out of his thoughts to the sound of the school bell ringing.

Hiei sat in a tree wondering when this ningen "school" ended. He was bored. Really bored. He was about to fall into a well deserved sleep after their most recent mission when.

BBBBBBRRRRRIIIINNGG!!!!! The school bell rang loud enough to nearly knock him out of the tree.

"Hn."

Kurama stood in front of his locker putting away books he didn't need and taking out books he needed. He felt Hiei's energy close, actually he stopped moving right out side of school. Kurama chuckled at the thought of hundreds on people coming out of the school and seeing Hiei. Kurama walked away from his locker and out of school still smiling from the looks on the peoples faces he was thinking up.

"Hello Hiei." Sure enough some of the looks he imagined were on peoples faces.

"Hn, Koemma wants to see us."

"New mission?"

"Most likely."

The gang couldn't help but think of their last mission. It was to capture an insane demon. This demon kept saying he wanted revenge on another demon named "Iumae" for stealing his sense of hearing and seeing. I was difficult, and no one had fully recovered from it.

Yusuke couldn't get the last case out of his head. Why had that demon been screaming about "Iumae" whoever he/she/it was. Kuwabara had been thinking the same thing. He had a feeling that this "Iumae" would come up again. All of a sudden a perky blue haired deity of death appeared. "Yusuke, you have another mission. Koenma wants to see you guys ASAP.

When Yusuke and Kuwabara walked into Koenma's office Hiei, the short black haired cynical fire demon and the green eyed ex-yoko, Kurama were already there.

"Well boys your new case is going to be difficult- The toddler prince said. Right before Yusuke cut him off.

"Yeah, Yeah what else is new." He was still irritated from the cruel and unusual detention his science teacher gave him for falling asleep in class.

"If you let me finish maybe I'll tell you."

"Well what is it?" Hiei was getting impatient, he didn't like waiting, or taking orders, much less taking orders from the Rekai.

"Your next mission is to catch this `Iumae' character."

Cliffy! I do this to keep you all reading ^_^ .Lets make a deal. I get 5 reviews, you get a new chapter? Kay? These 5 reviews can be from the same person I don't mind.