Yu Yu Hakusho Fan Fiction ❯ The Yu Yu Hakusho Torture Realm ❯ Yusuke, slaps, and falling bowls ( Chapter 1 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Hey, well I'm here with another attempt at a yyh fanfic ^.^! This idea kinda just came to me as I was reading some stuff. I only hope it turns out as I planned it. This is my first attempt of a fanfic with a lot of comedy. I hope this doesn't sound like I am copying any other fics…hehe! Well, here I go.

Disclaimer: I don't own any of the yyh guys, although I would love to. I also don't own Tenchi or any of the other anime characters used in this story. Don't sue me; all you'll get is two packs of starbursts.

The Yu Yu Hakusho Torture Realm

Hey, I am your host Mei! Welcome to the YYH Torture Realm! You're probably wondering what I am babbling about. Isn't there a YYH character that you hate? Here you can see what happens when I put them through their worst fears(after asking them pointless questions). Along with my two co hosts/helpers, we will tear apart their minds….bwahahaha. Sorry I have always wanted to try my hand at evil laughing.

Readers: *Sweatdrop *

Mei: Anyway, before we get to the fun stuff, let me introduce my co-hosts. From the Tenchi series, Tenchi Masaki! And, our special guest from Cowboy Bebop, Spike Spiegel!

Tenchi: Hey everybody!

Spike: Uh…hi… How did I get here, and why the hell am I here?

Mei: I brought you here to pull apart the last shred of the yyh guys' sanity.

Spike: Do I get paid for it?

Mei: Err…no, but there is free food and drink after the session.

Spike: Ok…that should be alright.

Mei: Ok, lets get to the first vic…uh torturee.

Tenchi: So, who are we going to get to first.

Mei: Yusuke Urameshi!

*Yusuke appears with a pop.*

Yusuke: Wha…What? Where the hell am I?!

Me: In my special torture room! Please take a seat.

Yusuke: What?

Mei: Well, me along with Tenchi and Spike will ask you questions, before letting the tor…uh fun begin!

Yusuke: Ok, now I am kinda freaked out…

Tenchi: She won't do any permanent damage, or at least I hope not.

Spike: Anyway, you can't be much more freaked than I was when I met Faye.

Yusuke: Uh, you haven't met Kuwabara..

*A bunch of rice bowls fall on his head.*

Yusuke: Hey, what the!

Tenchi: I wouldn't recommend doing that again…

Yusuke: Ok…. now I am seriously scared.

Spike: This girl can be dangerous, she makes things pop out of nowhere.

Mei: Let's call it a curse…now to the questions. Spike, Tenchi, you guys have any? You can go first.

Spike: Yeah, hey Yusuke, how can you put up with that girl? Keiko, I think.

Yusuke: Well, if you like someone it isn't that hard. I mean, the slaps are annoying, frequent, and they hurt. I really like her, so it doesn't matter.

Tenchi: So…umm, what is being a spirit detective like?

Yusuke: Stupid. I mean, I do all this stupid work for that toddler, and get nothing in return.

Tenchi: What about the new abilities that uses spirit energy?

Yusuke: What about them, all they do is look cool! I mean, yeah they help you when you are in a jam, but one blast can take all of your freaking energy! I would rather be quick and have a sword. I mean, not one like Kuwabara's stupid ass sword…

*Rice bowls again landed on his head.*

Yusuke: Oww…damnit! What was that for?!

Tenchi: I told you not to do that.

Yusuke: Ok, but like I was saying…I would rather have a sword like Hiei's.

Mei: Ok, ok, my question now!

Yusuke: What?

Mei: What is it like working with Kuwabara?

Yusuke: What!

Tenchi: *Sweatdrops* Uh, just ignore her…

Mei: *Cries* Fine, don't answer my question. Let's get to the torture!

Yusuke: What!

Mei: Oh, nothing… just sit in here and we'll be right back.

Yusuke: Ok…

*Mei, Tenchi, and Spike run behind a wall. Mei hits a switch and the room becomes nothing but white, walls.*

Spike: What the hell is going on?

Mei: Shut up and put these on. *She throws him a pair of glasses.*

Spike: I don't need glasses.

Mei: Just put them on!

*What he didn't know is that they are special glasses that helped them see what Yusuke was seeing.*

Tenchi: Wonder what his fear is…

Mei: Lets see…

*Yusuke wandered around on the street.*

Yusuke: Well, that was stupid. At least I am home now.

*An imaginary Kuwabara jumped out and started talking.*

Spike: What happened? I mean, are we in his hometown now?

Mei: No, you baka! This is like a projection of Yusuke's biggest fears. Let's see what happens…

Spike: Ok. I hope this doesn't get too bad.

Tenchi: You would be surprised…

*Back to Yusuke*

Fake Kuwabara: So Urameshi… you finally ready for me to beat the stuffing out of you!

Mei: Kuwabara!!! *Begins foaming at the mouth* Come here! I want to meet you!

Spike: What's wrong with her?

Tenchi: Rabid Kuwabara fan.

Spike: Oh, I see…

Mei: Kuwabara! Kuwabara!

Tenchi: *Grabbing her by the waist* Stop it, it's only a fake version of him…remember?

Mei: Oh yeah. *Tears well up in eyes. She begins crying.* Wahhhh! Kuwa isn't real…wahh!

Tenchi: Shh…let's see what is going to happen.

Mei: Sniff, alright…sniff, sniff.

*Back to Yusuke*

Yuskue: Kuwabara, you idiot, who are you kidding. You could never beat me, and you never will. Haha!

Kuwabara: You would be surprised Urameshi…

*They began fighting. Kuwabara dodges all the punches, and then hits Yusuke. Yusuke falls backward on the edge of conscienceness.*

Kuwabara: *Laughing* See what I told you Urameshi.

*After what was really 30 seconds, Yusuke sat up. It felt like a few hours to him, though.*

Yusuke: Damn, I don't know what got into him.

*Suddenly Koenma appeared in front of him.*

Fake Koenma: Yusuke, you are worthless! You're no longer a spirit detective!

Yusuke: What!? Who is taking my place then?!

Koenma: Kuwabara can fill in for the tiny spot you are leaving.

Yusuke: What!

*Next Keiko came in front of him.*

Yusuke: Keiko, something really weird is going on here…

Keiko: Yeah, you are the weirdness, Yusuke Urameshi!

Yusuke: But, Keiko…

Keiko: But Keiko nothing, I am right…

Yusuke: What has gotten into y…

*Before he got to finish, Keiko slapped him.*

*Back to the others.*

Tenchi: Ohhh…that hurt.

Mei: Yeah, you never want to make Keiko mad…

Tenchi: That I se…

*Back to Yusuke.*

Yusuke: But…

Slap!

Yusuke: Keiko…

Slap!

*The talking, slapping routine continued for a while.*

Mei: Ok, this is hurting me now… *Pushes the button again. Everything turns to normal.*

*They walked over to Yusuke. They noticed a definite change in his behavior.*

*Yusuke was shaking violently as he was trying to stand up.*

Spike: What's wrong with him?

Tenchi: The poor guy, he got a bad looking case of KST.

Spike: KST?

Mei: Keiko Slappiness Trauma…

Spike: How could a slap be that bad!

Mei: I wouldn't trust Keiko's power slap.

Spike: Bah, power slap, yeah right!

*A jar appears in Mei's hand. She leans forward and opens it in Spike's face. He falls backwards from the force of whatever was inside it.*

Spike: What the hell was that?!

Mei: *Removes her hand to reveal the contents. The label reads: Keiko's Power Slap.* That was the power slap.

Spike: Now I see, the poo,r poor boy.

Mei: Yup, Yup! Now you guys take him in that room over there.

Tenchi: Ok!

Spike: Why?

Mei: Don't make me use this again. *Holds up the Keiko jar.*

Spike: *In a tiny voice.* Ok…

Mei: That was the torture for today! Tune into next time for our next torturee, Kuwabara! Any opinions or flames are welcome. Please read and review! Also, if you have any ideas for the tortures, just leave them in your review or email me at dbzgirl3@yahoo.com !

Credits:

Host: Mei(Ash)

Co Host: Tenchi Masaki

Guest Co Host: Spike Spiegel

Torturee: Yusuke Urameshi