Yu Yu Hakusho Fan Fiction ❯ The Yu Yu Hakusho Torture Realm ❯ Memories, Tortures, and Killer Tattoos ( Chapter 6 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

I can already tell that you guys probably hate me....heh. Well, if I have anyone that still wants to read it, here is yet another chapter in the YYHTR. I know, it has been such a long time, but better late than never....right. I really do want to appologise, but my family ordeals haven't been all great....sorry. But, now I am back and ready to humor you all with another chapter. This one is dedicated to all you guys that review....you don't know how much I appreciate it! Oh yeah...there may be some tiny Keiko bashing...don't get that mad...please *puppy eyes*

Disclaimer: I don't own any of the characters used in this fic....believe me, if I did this puppy would be published...lol! My only property is Mei and the Torture Realm. All writers belong to themselves. Please don't sue me...I don't think you want my Kuwabara pictures... *Evil smile*

Matoko: *Waves* Hey all, welcome back to the YYHTR. If you don't remember, Keiko and Mei here got into a little bit of a catfight. *Snickers are heard behind her* Ok... a big catfight, but all is ok now. All I need to do is get some water.

Random Audience Member: Here ya go! *Walks down steps and hands Matoko the water*

Matoko: Um...where did you get the water from.

RAM: I always carry a spare!

Goten, Duo, Spike, Botan, and Yukina: *Sweatdrop*

Matoko: Okkkkaaaaaaayyy... You can go now.

RAM: Okay, glad to help....I LOVE THE YYHTR.

All: Rigggggght....

*Matoko splashes Mei whom abruptly sits up*

Mei: Oww....feels like I got hit by a truck.

Spike: You could say that or the power slap.

Mei: Grrr...I forgot. She will PAY!

Matoko: Save the anger for when she comes.

Mei: Good point!

Duo: Ok, since that's over with, may we get to the umm...Tantei?

Mei: Yeah...I almost forgot!

All: -.-;

Mei: Ok, it seems that we have four very...umm well...insane tantei. Botan, Yukina, would you mind giving us a PTR?

Goten:PTR?

Matoko: Post Torture Report.

Botan: Ok! Well, first off we have Yusuke. And as you all have seen has developed a phobia of Keiko... *giggles* It's quite funny actually. Now I have reason to blackmail him. Go ahead Yukina.

Yukina: Thank you Botan... well Kazuma here never speaks or does anything for that matter. He just sits in that little ball muttering my name...poor thing.

*Mei, Matoko, and all the Kuwabara fans in the audience burst into tears*

Matoko: Why did it have to happen?

Mei: Poor poor Kuwa-kun.

Kuwabara fangirls(ok, about 4 girls): KUWABARA! WAHHH!

*Hiei's eye has been constantly twitching from the mention(in different forms) of Kuwabara's name. The final Kuwabara line caused him to go off. Everyone turns to the twitching fire youkai*

Matoko: Umm.... is he supposed to be like that.

Mei: Oh god no....not again.

Spike: Damnit...

Duo: I guess now would be the time to run away?

Botan: I'd say that is a very very good guess!

*Hiei sprouts all the eyes and turns green. He shoots flames at the section(tiny, tiny section) holding the Kuwabara fans. The section bursts into flames. Everyone on the stage(I guess you could call it) section stopped in mid-run and turned to witness the event. Hiei returned back to normal and sat down as if nothing mattered*

Mei: Ummm....

Audience: *Is speechless*

Matoko: Well... *runs to section pokes charred remains* Yup! They're dead alright!

Mei: Hiei?

Hiei: *Sits whistling*

Spike, Goten, and Duo: -.-;

Mei: Well, back to the P.S.T.'s...

Botan: Heh....as you can see Hiei now snaps whenever *whispers* Kuwabara *returns to normal* is mention.

Matoko: I see....

Yukina: And well, nothing really wrong with Kurama....he is just an alcoholic and sometimes suddenly bursts into tears.

Mei: Baby...

Kurama Fangirls: WHAT WAS THAT!?

Mei: Shut up, not now.

Fangirls: Grr...

Mei: Well...now I guess we should turn them back to normal.

*Audience goes wild*

Spike: I am guessing that's what they were waiting for.

Duo: Gee...whatever gave you that idea. *-.-;*

Spike: Heh.... guess I'll shut up now.

Duo: Wow, what another great guess.

Mei: Duo-chan quit being so sarcasticy! *Whips out KPS jar. Opens it to let Duo get hit once.*

Goten and Spike: *Snicker* Duo-chan...heh *snickers more*

Duo: Shut up... *rubs red mark on face*

Duo fangirls: Hey, you will pay for hurting his beautiful face!!!!!

Mei: Why are they all like this?

Matoko: Dunno, want me to take care of them?

Mei: Sure, knock yorself out.

Matoko: Yaye! *Walks up to group of fangirls, and pulls up her sleeve. Easily blasts them to oblivion and returns to her seat.*

Mei: Man, these fangirls keep this up and we might actually get sued.

Matoko: Heh, is their own fault....they should know not to mess with you, Mei.

Mei: Heh, nah...it's kinda funny. Well, anyway, I really think we should get the Tantei to return to normal....the crowd is becoming restless. *Stares at the shoes and other random objects tossed on the floor*

Matoko: Hey, look! There's a shoe, some crumbled paper, a button, and...wait....ok WHO IN THE HELL THREW THE KB PLUSHIE!!!! I WOULD LIKE TO KNOW WHO THOUGHT THAT THIS THING WAS A PIECE OF TRASH!

*Audience goes silent and sits very still*

Spike: Umm, okayyyy.

Mei: It's ok Matoko....just think you got a new toy.

Matoko: Really! *squeals* Yaye! My very own Kuwa-kun plushie! *Dances*

All others: -.-;

Mei: Heh, *still sweatdropping* Well, I really think we should fix the Tantei....and that we will do. *Snaps fingers*

*Four strange looking hats descent with weird tubes hanging out of them.*

Spike: What the?

Duo: Please, I don't even want to know..

Goten: New torture device?

Mei: Nah, just sit and watch.

Botan: Will this injure them at all? Koenma-sama would have my head if anything else went wrong.

*Matoko is still sitting in her seat glomping the death outta her Kb plushie*

Yukina: Could you please fix them, I can't stand seeing Kazuma like this any longer.

Mei: Sure thing! *A big purple button appears in front of Mei. She presses the button.*

*The hat things lower to the Tantei's heads and suddenly volts of electricity surge through their bodies.*

Audience: Ohhhh! Awwwww!

Spike: Would you shut up already?

Matoko: *Whom has finally looked up from her plushie* Wow, all bright like!

*Suddenly the hats move back up and the smoke clears from the Tantei*

Botan: Umm, Yusuke?

Yukina: Kazuma-kun?

*Suddenly a twitch is heard from the group and Kuwabara leaps in front of Yukina*

Kuwabara: Yukina-san! I never thought I would see you again! *Hugs Yukina*

Audience: Awww!

*Spike fires his gun into the air. A piece of the ceiling falls into the stage.*

Audience: *Is again silent and still*

Spike: That's what I thought.

*Yusuke, Kurama, and Hiei remain seated*

Yusuke: Why the hell am I here again?

Hiei: Hn.

Kurama: May we leave now?

Mei(whom is busily holding Matoko from tackling Kuwabara): Don't worry, soon enough. You're all fixed, and now we have an audience to ask you questions.

Yusuke: An audience?

Mei: Yeah, your fans.

Yusuke: Fans, I actually have some.

*Yusuke section of the audience erupts*

Mei: Yeah...see?

Yusuke: Ok, I think I can stay a little longer.... Wait a second...if I have fans...there must be fans for all of us right? Then where do the idiot's fans belong.

Matoko(whom has gained some composure): Well, they were over there. *Points to the ashes of the Kuwabara fangirls* That was until Hiei blew them to bits.

Kurama: That's not good... a demon killing humans.

Mei: No, it's ok. He wasn't himself at the time.

Hiei: Hn.

Matoko: Can you really talk?

Hiei: Hn. Stupid ningen.

Matoko: Wow he does!

*Hiei just stares at her*

Kurama: Maybe you should just drop it....Hiei hasn't been in such a good mood...

Matoko: I see how it is, you are just sticking up for your lover!

Kurama: That's not it *-.-;*

Matoko: Ok...whatever.

Mei: Maybe we should stop pestering them....Hiei can be dangerous. *Motions to the Kuwabara fangirls' charred remains*

Matoko: Kay!

Spike: These people can be sooo clueless some times.

Duo: Tell me about it... these guys can be strange also.

Goten: Yeah. I'm bored.

Duo: Me to...

Spike: Wanna play cards?

Duo: Sure

Goten: Count me in.

*Kuwabara finally lets go of Yukina and takes a seat*

Yukina: Kazuma...I thought you would never return to normal. I missed you....I never thought I could. *Walks up to Kuwabara and pulls him by the colar right into a kiss. Let me rephrase that, a long kiss.*

Audience: O.O

All on stage: O.O

Kuwabara: *Is to busy kissing, but has turned a bright red*

Hiei: NANI?! *Proceeds to stand.* Damn you! You have corrupted my sister....made her like you, you damn idiot!

*Everyone freezes. Yukina looks up*

Yukina: Did you just say sister?

Kuwabara: *Is now frozen and has not moved an inch*

Mei: Oh damn, this is not good....not good I say.

Matoko: We need to move to higher ground?

Duo: A very smart prediction.

*Hiei begins twitching and suddenly pulls the bandage off his arm*

*Suddenly a big black blob takes form in the sky. Soon it turns into the Kokuryuhaa*

Mei: Damn, damn, damn! Do you know how many studios/realms this thing has destroyed?! *Begins beating her head against the wall*

Hiei: Kill the ningen.

*The Kokuryuhaa takes off after Kuwabara. The redhead has gained some composure when he notices the black dragon in the corner of his eye*

Kuwabara: Why me, why me.... *He begins running around the stage with the Kokuryuhaa following*

Matoko: Hiei, keep your damn tattoo away from Kuwa-kun. If it touches a single hair on his precious head, I will personally kill you myself! *Takes off after the Kokuryuhaa.*

Goten: Uh, think we should help?

Duo and Spike: No! She can uh, handle these type of things herself.

Goten: Umm, well it doesn't look like it. *Points to Mei whom is banging her head off the wall.*

Duo: This is her way of figuring out a way to stop it.

Goten: -.-;

*The Kokuryuhaa begins firing blasts at Kuwabara, but he is dodging them*

Kuwabara: I don't wanna die, I don't wanna die.

Yukina: Hiei, keep that thing away from my Kazuma!

*Suddenly a whistle is heard from the audience. The Kokuryuhaa stops moving and begind swaying to the whistles. It finally lays on the ground and sleeps peacefully!*

Matoko: Who is that?

Mei: I dunno, but they saved my realm! Well everyone, while we hurry and sort things out we'll take a lil break, see you next time on the yyhtr!

Credits:

Same as last chappy...in otherwords, Imma too lazy to type them up. Well, I thought it would only be a 2 parter, but it is a lil longer than expected....heh.