Yu Yu Hakusho Fan Fiction ❯ The Yu Yu Hakusho Torture Realm ❯ Kurama, Haircuts, and Killer Fangirls ( Chapter 4 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Wow, I have a lot of fans for this! Thanks to everyone who has reviewed! I am really sorry about not adding guys, I have really been preparing for school. I dedicate this to Dragon Master Lytore(the Kurama haircut thing...hehe). Well, I hope the wait has been worth it.

Disclaimer: I don't own any yyh character, I wish to own Kuwabara though. I don't own anyone else, except Mei. Don't sue me, all you'll get is an issue of dbz magna, and a preview issue of Shonen Jump.

The Yu Yu Hakusho Torture Realm

Mei: Hey, welcome to another session of TYYHTR! I am sorry to say that... that Tenchi won't be with us today. Wah! *Tears fall quickly down her face*

Miko: But I am here today!

Mei: Yeah, that is my friend Miko.

Miko: Hello everyone! Poor Tenchi, when will he be back.

Mei: Hopefully tomorrow, sniff, I feel bad. After yesterday's torture, we were talking next to the room where we put Hiei. He didn't do anything, so for once we left the door open. Tenchi said something about Kuwabara, and Hiei pounced... needless to say, Hiei got some major issues with Kuwabara from the room. And anyway, Tenchi is in the hospital with some very nasty third degree burns. So let's all say hi to him. *Points to a camera*

Miko: Are you taping this?

Mei: Yeah, so Tenchi won't miss anything.

Miko: Okay... *Sweatdrops*

Mei: So, anyway, let's get to our guest host.

Miko: Oh yeah, I forgot all about that!

Mei: See, we are going to have fun.

Miko: Yeah, just so Kurama doesn't get as crazy as Hiei.

Mei: You can say that again...

Miko: Now, to the other anime guest!

Mei: From Gundam Wing, Duo Maxwell!

Duo: Umm... What am I doing here?

Mei: We invited you to be our guest to help us torture one of the YYH guys!

Miko: Yeah, and anyway you will have fun!

Duo: Okayyy...

Mei: Don't worry, we won't do anything to you!

Duo: It's not that, but I always seem to get pulled into places like this!

Miko: Hmm, now that you think about it, you do.

Mei: But, you kinda remind me of our guest, with your hair and all. Also, you are my favorite GW character.

Duo: Ok, thanks.

Mei: And, you seem one of the coolest GW characters.

Duo: I think I am beginning to like her.

Mei: Hehe, maybe you can come back, anyway, we need to get to our torturee.

Miko: Yes, and now to the beautiful, almost feminine beauty, Kurama!

Mei: Feminine beauty... good one.

*Kurama appears with a pop*

Kurama: Hello.

Mei: Hi, you aren't excited, amazing.

Kurama: I figured out this was the place that the others came to.

Miko: Yup yup.

Kurama: *Pointing at Mei* Hey, isn't that Kuwabara's jacket?

Mei: Yeah!

Duo: I was wondering why it was so big...

Miko: Yeah, and she won't even let me wear it, hm.

Kurama: So, are you going to make me do something.

Mei: Nope, just ask you questions, and then we...

*Very loud noises could be heard. Suddenly a wall caved in and hundreds of girls stampeded in*

Girls: KURAMA!

Mei: Oh no!

Miko: Not!

Duo: Fangirls!

Kurama: Oh great, how did they follow me here?

*Suddenly the girls stop moving*

Fangirls: We can't move!

Mei: Phew, that will only hold them on for a little bit. It at least gives us time to ask some questions.

Duo: What did you do to them?

Mei: Oh, I just put a paralyzing shield around us. Anyone that tries to break it stops moving. It only stays for a while, that will give me enough time to think of what to do.

Duo: Ok.

Miko: Got any questions?

Duo: Yeah, Kurama, why don't you cut your hair?

Kurama: I like it that way. Anyway, it is nice to put things in. *He says, pulling out a rose*

Mei: Or Hiei likes it that way!

A Fangirl: Hey! Kurama and Hiei are not an item! Anyway, I like his hair that way!

Miko: Shut up!

*Mei throws a shoe at the fangirl and she passes out*

Miko: Ok, Kurama, why do you look so much like a girl? I mean, just look at yourself!

Kurama: I don't think I look like a girl, yes I have long hair, and yes, I am unusually handsome. But, that is no reason to be jealous that your favorite character isn't.

Fangirls: YEAH!

Mei: That's it! *The lips disappear off all of the fangirls*

Duo: Thank God you can do that!

Miko: Hehe.

Mei: Ok, why so you have a thing with Hiei. I mean, you could at least tell everyone about it.

Kurama: I don't have a thing, as you say with Hiei. I mean, we are just very good friends. Anyway, why does everyone believe that?

Mei: Yeah right, the hints are right in front of us. The way you guys smile at each other, the way you act around him, and it is obvious!

Kurama: Ok, well, it isn't true.

Miko: Sure... well, I have something else to add. Kurama, why do you have all the things that make you look, well, like you are not straight. I mean, the long hair, the pink uniform, the unhealthy obsession with roses... may I add more?

Kurama: Well, the hair I already explained, and the uniform I have to wear. The roses, I don't know, I just do.

Mei: Well, I guess that is ok. Anyway, it reminds me of that applejacks commercial...

Miko: Shut up! Do you really want to be sued?

Mei: Oops, sorry I forgot!

Duo: Well, that did answer it pretty nicely.

Mei: I can tell he has been asked it before.

Miko: Um hmm...

*Suddenly a noise could be heard around them*

Duo: Uh... what is that?

Miko: Umm...

Mei: Oh no! Not the shield.

Kurama: Why me?

Mei: Everyone be ready.

*The shield burst and the girls came rushing in. They horded Mei and the others*

Miko: Can't breath.

Duo: Too much pressure, to many girls.

Kurama: Why, oh god why me?

Mei: Only if I can squeeze, yes, I got out of it. Uh guys, you may want to duck.

Miko: I don't care, just get them off of us!

Duo and Kurama: Yeah!

*Mei's hand glows purple. Suddenly many purple beams are shot at the fangirls. When the smoke clears, they are all gone*

Kurama: Thanks.

Duo: But what was that?

Mei: Oh nothing, just my spirit energy attack.

Miko: That was cool.

Mei: Now, finally the fun!

Kurama: Er... what?

Miko: Just sit here, we will be right back.

Kurama: Ok.

*They walk behind the wall, put on the glasses, and Miko pushes the button*

Mei: Yaye! Let's see his fears.

Miko: Yeah, this should be cool.

Duo: Actually, you guys are right.

*Kurama is sitting in front of a fake Hiei*

Kurama: Oh, Hiei, so nice to see you. Uh, you want to, you know... *An evil smile spreads across his face*

Miko: I have never seen this side of him before...

Mei: I knew it!

Fake Hiei: No, Kurama I didn't come here for that.

Kurama: What then?

Hiei: I hate to say this, but we are done, finished!

Kurama: But, Hiei...

Hiei: But Hiei nothing, we are done.

*Kurama begins crying*

Duo: What a baby.

Mei: Hehe, this is great.

*Suddenly Kurama is at his school*

Kurama: What, Hiei... oh, I am at school now?

Girl: Ug, Suuichi! What happened to you... you look horrid.

Kurama: What?

Girl(pointing): Just look in there.

*Kurama turns looking into a mirror. All of his hair is... gasp cut off!*

Mei: Bwahaha! This is too good, but that is enough. *Pushes button*

Miko: Yeah, that was funny!

Duo: You guys sure do know how to have fun.

Miko: Yeah, well, Duo help me get him in that room.

Duo: Ok!

Mei: Wait, let me... *She pulls a pair of scissors from her socks, and cuts his hair. The long red locks quickly fall to the ground.*

*Kurama passes out*

Duo: Just don't do that to me.

Mei: Don't worry, I just have always wanted to do that!

Miko: Mei, you never sece to amaze me.

Mei: Thanks! Next time we are having a reunion the four guys return!

Host: Mei(Ash)

Co Host: Miko

Guest Co Host: Duo Maxwell

Torturee: Kurama

Guests: Kurama Fangirls