Yu Yu Hakusho Fan Fiction ❯ Thief Of My Blood ❯ A Familiar Act ( Chapter 3 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Chapter 3:A Familiar Act
 
“You'd think a thief would want the Spirit Detectives dead.” Bikou closed her eyes and scoffed, “I have my own way of handling things. I don't need you to do them for me!” She pulled on the rope-like substance in her hand quickly, resulting in Goro loosing part of his right arm. Goro he held his arm as screamed in pain, which was now only a stub. “You wretch!” Goro screamed as he lunged at Bikou. Bikou moved out of the way and kicked Goro in the back, knocking him forward quite a distance. He stood up shakily, weak from blood loss. He ignored the slight dizziness he felt and lunged at Bikou again. This time, he nicked her side with his remaining sickle. Bikou ignored the injury and countered with a punch to his gut, causing Goro to cough up a little blood. He quickly recovered and stabbed his sickle into Bikou's stomach. Before he could cut all the way through, Bikou pushed back with a back flip kick to the jaw. She held her stomach as Goro went flying backwards. Ignoring the pain in her stomach, she ran to intercept Goro and landed a roundhouse kick to his lower spine. He falls to the ground, spinning as he hits the ground until he comes to a stop not the far in front of Kurama and Hiei.
 
Goro stands up; surprisingly steady for someone who just got the hell beat of them. He chuckles softly and Bikou stared at him sternly. Her eyes widen when she senses Goro's Spirit Energy shoots up and she realized what he was doing. The energy focused around what was left of his right arm and a new one grew in its place. Kurama's eyes grew wide, “He can regenerate his limbs.” Goro chuckled evilly and glared at Bikou, “I'm surprised how strong you've gotten since the last time we've met.” He raised his new right hand and a glowing green sphere starting growing in his hand. When it was bigger than a basketball, he turned to Kurama and Hiei and threw it at them. Hiei and Kurama ready themselves for impact, but again, it never came. Kurama looked up and he saw Bikou standing right in front of them holding back the sphere which is only getting bigger and bigger. It was then that Kurama realized just how much blood Bikou was losing, considering it was pooling right next to him on the ground.
 
Bikou continued pushing against the sphere until she was able to cancel out its power. She stopped to catch her breath and she looked around. Goro had run while she was busy protecting Kurama and Hiei. Bikou looked back to the two unconscious Spirit Detectives and then Hiei and Kurama. She walks over to Kurama and starts picking him up. Kurama's eyes grow wide, he didn't know what Bikou was thinking, but he wasn't sure if he should be frightened or not. Bikou saw this and looked at Kurama with sincere eyes, “I know I'm a thief, but you have to trust me.” For some reason, Kurama nodded his head. Bikou picked Kurama up and put him on her back. “Hold on,” she said. Kurama wrapped his arms around Bikou's neck to keep from falling off while she walked over to Yusuke and threw over her right shoulder, being careful not to hit Kurama. She then went over to Hiei, waiting for some sign that if he trusted her or not. Surprisingly enough, he nodded. Bikou picked up Hiei with her right arm and he holds onto her waist. She then walked over to Kuwabara and picked him up and carried him with her left arm. “Big lug,” she said as she balanced herself out. “Hold on,” she said to the two conscious boys as she took off.
 
Bikou managed to keep all four boys balanced as she ran back to Koenma's mansion. She looked around the ground before pushing the window in the living room open. She set Kuwabara on one of the couches and Hiei and Kurama on the other one and put Yusuke on the floor near Kuwabara. “I'll be right back,” she said and walked towards the door. A few minutes later, she returned with bandages and starts wrapping up Kurama's wounds. After she was done with Kurama, she went to Hiei, who surprisingly let her wrap him up. After Hiei, she went to Yusuke and Kuwabara, making sure nothing serious was wrong with them.
 
“You're the one who bandaged us up after our first meeting in the Vault, aren't you?” Kurama said. Bikou didn't answer right away; she was wrapping up Yusuke's head. After she was done, she turned back to Kurama and nodded. “Why are you helping us?” he asked. Bikou stood up and walked back over to Kurama, “Like I told Goro, I have my own way of handling things.” Bikou turns to the door as she hears someone coming closer. “Well, I've overstayed my welcome,” she said as she headed for the window. “Oh, and if you want to know more about Goro, just give me a call,” she said and hopped out of the window.