Yu Yu Hakusho Fan Fiction ❯ Third Party Love ❯ the group is complete ( Chapter 2 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Zarbonia: Hi everyone, I'm back from whatever I was doing before I got here. just so you know, I don't own any of these characters. Except for myself. *starts to cry*

The door opened. Well it didn't really open but half of it did so I was partially right. A really big (and I mean really big, like as in so big that Jupiter was his shoe size big) guy stepped out.

"What's the password?" he booms (my ears they burn from the noise!).

Zarbonia looks at him for a moment. It actually looks like she's thinking for once in her pathetic life.

"TYLA!!!," she screamed so loud that it made the `big' guy sound like a mouse. "I haven't seen you in like, Um…ever."

"Wait a minuet, he's a she?!" Touya said coming from behind.

They look at him like he was on some type of weed. He steps back behind her.

"Tyla, is Kasha there?" I knew it, a get together of the idiots.

"Yeah, she's up stairs tending to a customer. But she should be done by now."

"Thanks you're a real help," she walks up the dark gloomy stairs behind the male-looking girl.

"Aren't you guys going to follow her? I mean, you are her friends, aren't you?" the girl starred at us as if she didn't know why her drunk friend brought us, which was very understandable because she didn't have a clue. By the way why were we there? I could have bribed my bishonen into something by now.

"I hope you know you said that out loud." The girl started to giggle hysterically. I looked around and saw that Touya had hidden behind Tyla. You know, I think that he has a habit of trying to be protected by people that have been on some type of drug for at least a year. But when I'm done with him he'll be all over me.

"If I were you, which I'm not, I would stop while you were ahead." She pointed in Touya. He was huddled behind a trashcan.

"I want to go home, I want to go home, I want to go home." He said clicking his heals together.

I wanted to die.

"Well, you guys should hurry up there and catch up to Z or she'll come back down here and drag you up there."

We walk up the stairs; Touya is twelve steps behind me. Yeah, that's right, I counted. Panicky, little blue haired, freak of nature.

When we get to the top of the stairs we hear three gunshots then some yelling. Personally I hope that Zarbon got shot, then I could be alone with Touya.

We burst in the room like day old rootbeer.

AN: I know those two things have nothing to do with each other but I'm sugar high so you'll have to get over it.

"So do you want a 2-34 energy ring, or a level 7 sword made from genuine dragon bone?"

"2-34, definitely," Z turned around. "Hi guys, I would like you to meet my friend Kasha, seller of all rare fighting stuff.

Zarbonia: Sorry about the short chapters, but I'll update sooner I just need one of my friends to give me a couple of bizarre ideas about anything so I can add more to this story.

Sharky: that means she's too damn lazy to write so don't expect anything out of the empty space she calls a brain until she knows what the word bibliophile means.

Zarbonia: don't forget to review.