Yu Yu Hakusho Fan Fiction ❯ Title: All Because of You ❯ How it Began ( Chapter 1 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

Title: All Because of You

Summary: All because of her, Hiei learned to love again...But all because of her, he lost the only family member he had ever had. OCC/Hiei

 

Author's note: Hillo peoples called reveiwerz! My name's Iedeshoujo, which means "Runaway girl (psh, yah I know, sooooooooooooooo original, ya?) and I am sooooooooooo new to this author thingy (psh, yah, I know, GREATTTTTTTTT excuse too, huh!) sooooooooooooo plz forgive any mistakes that have to do with grammar, blood, violence, character appearances, out of character-ness, paragraph forming, space problems, extremly crude humor and images in your head that have come from my writing, the obsessive compulsion in your right or left hand to hit me for what I'm gonna do to any of the characters in this fic (which I sooooooooo advise you not to do *nervous laugh*), my extreme use of the word "soooooooooooooooooo", and the fact that every now and then I will claim to own InuYasha or YYH only to run off to see angry fangirls, the greatness of Rumiko Takahashi and the other dude,(SRY!) , and a band of lawyers on my tail suing me to death with EVILE written documents saying "YOU DON'T OWN INUYASHA OR YuYuHakusho!!!", that "you" is referring to me.

 

Hmm, I think I got everything down, don'tcha think??? Yah, I am sooooooooooooooooo (there I go again) love to be an author! HAHA. (Mind you, don't think I'm crazy, just think I'm temporarily OD *over dosed* on meds to keep me calm, or high, HAHA!!!) OH-KAY , now on with the story, which I soooooooooooooo (again) know you're so anxious to read!!! (BTW, this whole chappie is gonna be in my made up character, Anikara's P.O.V)

 

Disclaimer: I own- *sees lawyers moving to chase* I mean......I don't own Yu*Yu*Hakusho......*SCREAMS* I OWN YU*YU*HAKUSHO, TRY TO CATCH ME COPPER-LADIES AND NOT-LADIES!!! HHHHHHHHHAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

 

~*Chapter One*~

How it Began

.

..

...

....

...

..

.

 

"My name is Anikara, glad to be here peeps."

 

Those were the words of my demise. I hadn't realized it then, but I knew now.

 

Hiei's pointed katana was to my neck, my life passing before my very eyes. I could feel the edge cutting into my flesh, the blood thick and heavy trickling down my neck slowly- I didn't mean to, I swear, Hiei, I thought helplessly. "But there was no way I could have stopped that blow from killing Yukina, I swear I would never do that on purpose!" I finally managed to croak between heavy gasps of air. Hiei wasn't going to let his death grip loose any sooner than the sun was going to explode.

 

It was like he was drunk-except he knew what he was doing. Nothing could stop him, not even a swift kick to the head from Yusuke or Takima, the power demon we were supposed to be defeating right now. I could hear Shuichi, a.k.a Kurama, yell at Hiei to stop, but that just made him press the blade harder into my skin.

 

"So this is how I am going to die, huh?" I said aloud before the world before me swirled into a black nothingness and I felt my head loll to my broken shoulder bones.

.

..

...

....One Year Ago

...

..

.

First days of a new school always sucked.

 

First off, I always had to hide the fact that I am a Forest Spirit- I'm not even part human. Second, there's all these snooby stuck up groups- even the C group, which is the geek group, gives the new kid the cold shoulder! Jeez! Third, there's never a spot reserved for you to sit at at lunch or during class, and last but not least, the work you have to do. What is this, the American National Bank? All this paper work and you would have atleast thought it would have done you some good, ya?

 

So here I was, standing in the pricipals office waiting for my schedule to be processed. Boring elevator music was playing, putting me to sleep. Great, getting in trouble on my first day would not be good. I hadn't even started class yet!

 

I tapped my green and black Van on the metal side of Cracker Pricipal's desk (I nicknamed him Cracker because I noticed a bag of crack sticking out from his desk drawer), for I couldn't touch the floor. Was it my fault for only being Five foot two?? Nooooooooooo, I had to be born in the short tree family! Bah...

 

The boring elevator music stopped as my schedule finished being processed. The Cracker Principal handed me my schedule on a lilac sheet of copy paper with flowers on it. What was he, gay too?

 

When I finished determining whether or not if Cracker Principal was gay (which the verdict was YES) I glanced at my schedule; all honors and G/T yet again, and stuck in athletics...Wait, I didn't even choose Athletics! Oh, the irony of my non-athleticness... Cracker Principal also handed my school uniform, which I must "attire to next school day, therefor meaning tomorrow". What did he think I was, stupid?

 

I flipped my light blue bangs away from my face when I got up to leave. First period was going to be over in 5 minutes, so why not procrastinate on getting to my next class?

 

Slinging my backpack over my shoulder, I left Cracker Principal to his crack-smoking session and serched for my second period class, which was Art. Mr. Gowdy, the Art teacher (who also seemed to be gay until I found out he had a wife and a newborn baby girl; he insisted on telling me his life's story), greeted me with open arms (too open, I might add) and told me about what the class was doing now. I only heard "Monochromatic" before my highly sensitive ears shut the talkivtie teacher out and my bi-colored eyes fell on a group of students in the corner.

 

Two of them were being particaularly rowdy and loud, an ugly red-head wearing a blue boys uniform, and a slick-haired boy wearing a green boys uniform, causing my ears to go on a cracking mayhem (meaning my eardrums felt like they were going to explode). They were arguing about who's painting was better and I guess one got tired of it, so the boy with the slick-backed black hair punched the grusome looking boy with orange hair. Another one of the students with long flowing red hair wearing a magenta school uniform (I'm guessing it was a girl) chuckled, looking like she was trying to hide her laugh. I sensed she had two auras, how odd...

 

But one of the boys caught my eyes; he was just as short as I was, maybe taller, was wearing a black set of clothes that did not look like the school uniform, and had flaming red eyes. He was smirking, apparently amused by the other two's scuffle--they had started to wrestle each other to the ground. I sensed no human aura from him...I wondered who he was.

 

Mr.Gowdy's screaming at the boys in the corner brought me back to the classroom around me. He was yelling, "YUSUKE, KUWABARA, ISS!!!" I'm guessing the two boys fighting were Yusuke and Kuwabara, pulled themselves off each other. What was ISS?, I wanted to ask outloud. But I decided to keep it to myself and ask the other two boys who were Yusuke's and Kuwabara's friends. Mr. Gowdy told me to pick any empty art desk as he pulled Yusuke and Kuwabara out of the class by their ears. I snickered to myself as a picked an empty seat by the double-auraed girl and the short boy with flaming red eyes.

 

"Hey, what's up?" I could tell by the shorties rude looks at me that I wasn't welcome, the girl however was more than happy to let me sit by them. "Hello, my name's Kurama-" I jumped a little, surprised that the girl's voice was so deep, then I figured, "she" was a "he"! Kurama gave her a funny look, then realized, "Oh, you thought I was a-" "Girl," I interupted. "Sorry, sorry." He forgave me quickly, then I asked, "Oi, what's up with Shorty over there?" I shouldn't have been calling him "Shorty" because I was just as short as he, and he retorted, "There is nothing wrong with me, it is you, Midget, that has a problem." Kurama tried to hide yet another laugh.

 

Ooooooh, I wasn't liking this guy already.

.

..

...

....Chapter End

...

..

.

.

..

...

....

...

..

.

Ok, since my author's note was so long, I'll keep this one short, PLZ REVIEW OR ELSE THE RABID SPOONS WITH JOIN WITH THE SQUIRRELS AND HUNT YOU DOWN EVEN THOUGH THEY ARE MY MORTAL ENEMIES!!!! Oh yah, plus, I'll get to the actuall plot of this story in a chapter or two.

 

Laterz,

Iedeshoujo