Yu Yu Hakusho Fan Fiction ❯ To Right The Wrongs of Anothers Life ❯ Prologue ( Chapter 1 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

 
To Right the Wrongs of Another's Life.
Prologue
 
Authoress: Shapeshifter mina-san.
Disclaimer: Sadly, my wish has not come true. I do not own Yu Yu Hakusho, nor any other animes.
Warnings: I'll let you know each chapter.
Summery: A year ago, Hiei died. But now he's back and only Yusuke can see him, he says he has to right something that's wrong. But what is it?
Things to know: This story is an Au.
 
...Present…
 
Wind swirled around them at an easy pace, blowing in the trees and musing the mourners' hair slightly. The wind whistled in the grass and made the paper holding the flowers crinkle.
 
“We both miss him.” Kurama said looking up to the sky as he traced the lines of his palms softly.
 
Beside him, Yukina felt a solitary tear trickle down from her eye.
 
Why didn't you tell me sooner?
 
Before them, in the long grass was a chipped gravestone, surrounded by flowers and a dead vine circling around it, protecting it, holding what was left of the deceased left to this world.
 
I wouldn't have cared! Yukina screamed to herself.
 
The gates holding it all in cracked under the strain slightly as she clenched her teeth, two renegade tears fell from her eyes.
 
Finally she could take it no longer.
 
Her head feel to her chest and the tears came in streams, bringing heart-wrenching sobs from deep down in her heart and the black nothingness of despair and misery. Kurama held her to his chest as she feel to the ground, crying and shaking violently against his shoulder.
 
You were my brother!
 
Kurama brought his hand to her back and held her close to him, his green eyes never leaving the gravestones cracked surface. Yukina lifted her head from his dark coat to stare at the gravestone also, eyes still holding pools of tears, yet to be crystallized.
 
The wind stirred the hair and the leaves sang in the autumn bliss, coaxing their hair into their eyes and causing their eyes to sting slightly. Kurama could smell summer already approaching, it hung thick in the air and laughed at all who hated it, bringing droughts and death to all around it, it would soak up the water and hide it in the sky, killing many plants and animals.
 
Kurama racked a hand throughYukinas hair softy, hushing her softly and trying to hold back his own tears.
 
Hiei Jaganshi
 
Birth- unknown
 
Death- 2005
 
They stayed there like that, alone and in each others company.
 
Hiei stood behind them with his hands in his pockets and an unreadable expression on his face, his coat billowing softly in the autumn breeze.
 
The leaves spiraled from their mother trees and loosing the colour on the ground, before returning to their mother again the next year, the season of short days came and went, pulling spring along with it and dancing in the wind as the cycle repeated itself again.
 
And this is when the story really starts.
 
That lonely night,
 
When Hiei came back from the dead.
 
One year later.
 
-
 
A/N:
 
Yup.
 
I have decided to do another story. Tell me what you think.