Yu Yu Hakusho Fan Fiction ❯ Trigger ❯ Pumpkin ( Chapter 2 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]

"Botan, can you be a dear and continue carving the pumpkin? I need to fetch Kazuma and Yukina from our house. They just finished doing grocery for the entrées." Shizuru said, handing Botan the carving kit which the diety enthusiastically accepted.

"Oh! I've always wanted to try this!" Her eyes sparkled in delight as she approached the counter top in Genkais' kitchen, eyeing the dozen of pumpkins settled on the table.

"Well, don't get too caught up carving all of those. You still need to dress for the Halloween Party." Shizuru smiled when she saw the ferry girl already working on one of the gourd, her torso leaning on the table, pink tongue darting out in her concentration and effort. The brunette shook her head at her childish antics as she exited the kitchen.

Shizuru walked leisurely towards the main entrance of the temple, admiring the serenity of the compound in doing so. She turned to the corner and was met by the sight of her favorite red head slipping off his shoes while seated on the engawa.

"Someone's early." She remarked. No need for formal greetings, she knows he already sensed her coming.

"I got off work early. Figured you could use a helping hand." Kurama smiled politely, straightening himself while the brunette sat down on the wooden porch and began to slip on her shoes. Shizuru raised an eyebrow when she caught sight of his backpack. "Planning to spend the night?" She asked as she stood, gesturing to his bag.

"Yes, actually. I need a reprieve. City living is starting to drive me insane." His smile broadened when the brunette snorted.

"Cut the crap, Kurama-kun. I know you're staying because she is staying."

"You know your history, Shizuru-san." He replied, chuckling. Kuwabaras' exceptional extrasensory perception strikes again.

"Why not cut the chase and tell her already?" Shizuru querried while pulling out a pack of cigarette from her pocket, she paused when the red head let out a short mirthful laugh.

"You would be surprised at the number of times I told her." He smiled reflectively.

"Heh. If there is someone who is more dense than Yukina in terms of affection it would be Botan - if it is directed towards her, I mean. Though I won't be surprised if she harbored the same romantic feelings as you do to her." She said before blowing a puff of smoke.

"Really? How so?"

Shizuru smiled knowingly, she need not tell him how the diety unconsciously fuss over him everytime they meet with the girls during their nights out. She turned around and raised a hand for some sort of a parting wave while walking towards the main stairs. "That's for me to know and you to find out, Kurama-kun. She's in the kitchen if you're wondering."

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

Same romantic feelings as mine, huh? His thought echoed Shizurus' words while he sauntered his way towards the kitchen, hands on his jeans pockets.

I highly doubt that. Kurama smirked condescendingly. Parental relationship he could accept. But romantic relationship? The demon in him wanted to scoff. He wasn't even sure if he is capable of maintaining that kind of attachment. What he is accustomed to was to rut with the opposite sex and move on to another when the desire for fleshly need arises - back when he was an inhabitant in Demon World, mind you. Never did he considered to use his charms to bed a female in his human form even if it would be an absolute breeze. Then again, no one could even evoke that kind of desire from him in human world, well, except when a certain diety grace this realm with her presence.

Their friends knew he fancy her but it was just the tip of the iceberg. Cares for her? Yes. Love her? Maybe, in time. Lust after her? Definitely affirmative. It kind of frustrates him that no matter how many times he told Botan that he wanted her, she never yield. However, he decided to not put pressure in their relationship because he knows that there will come a time when she would realize the depth of his desire towards her. He just needs to be patient. Yet, there are instances when both him and his alter ego begged to differ. Moments like this actually...

Kurama came to a stop when he reached the threshold of the kitchen. Impassioned green eyes glued to the slender figure leaning over the counter top. His eyes trailing from her flushed tipped toes, travelling to the exposed skin of her long and smooth legs to the curvature of her plump ass clad in skimpy denim shorts. He shivered involuntarily when he envisioned himself gripping the mounds while forcefully taking her from behind. The red head gently shook his head, storing the delicious mental image for future reference as he continue to ogle the oblivious woman.

He heeded the manner on which her tank top rode up her torso, baring him the delightful view of a flat stomach resting against the surface of the table. His mouth slightly parted, allowing the tip of his tongue to ran along his upper incisors as he came across the sight of her sleeve enticingly sliding off her flawless shoulder, giving him a peek of the valley of her ample breasts. Fingers twitched inside his pockets. What would he give just to play with those.

His fastidious control, almost thrown out of the window when he heard an arousing moan as pink tongue darted out of her mouth.

Damn.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

Botan moaned before biting her lips in frustration. The humans made it seem so easy. She thought while examining her work. The jack-o-lantern was perfect except for this part that she kept on ruining. It was her third attempt already but the blasted upper tooth keeps on falling.

Hmm..maybe I am putting too much pressure on it. Slender fingers nimbly touched the part she was carving while the other hand maneuvered the small knife. A particular swipe of her hand made a chunk of the gourd to fall off, causing the sharp edge of the knife to meet her pointy finger.

"Ouch!" She yelped at the sudden pain, dropping the knife, straightening herself while she held her bleeding finger. The diety was caught off guard when gentle, but noticeably bigger hands, encircled her affected hand in a firm hold. She whipped her head to the side and was startled when she saw Kurama standing awfully close to her.

"You should be more careful in handling those." Came his smooth voice. He brought her bleeding finger to his mouth, closing his eyes as he sucked on the appendage, almost purring in delight when her blood met his taste buds. Spirits. She tastes like heaven.

Botan blushed at the intimate act, forcing down a shudder when the fox licked around the digit inside his warm mouth. "Kurama. I - I think that's enough." She said breathlessly, torn between pulling her hand or letting him continue to lavish her finger with the sensual attention.

Darkened green eyes fluttered open, regarding the object of his desire with overt lust. Relishing the hitch in her breath when he playfully bit on her finger, the wound already healed by his ki. "Not enough to satisfy my greed, peony." His voice low but vehement, its as if Youko was taking over. He subsequently released her finger from his amorous assault when he saw the diety shift uncomfortably under his smothering gaze, smugly smirking when he sensed a bit of disappointment coming from her as he did so. A little more time and you will be begging me to take you.

"You're incorrigible, Kurama." She pouted, rearranging her fallen sleeve while turning to face the counter to avoid his arrogant stare. The jerk must be mentally somersaulting upon eliciting such reaction from her. Kurama is as bad as Yusuke albeit the fox was a little bit more touchy when it comes to his teasing. "Why not be useful by helping me carve those instead?" She said referring to the pumpkins on the table.

"I am content by watching you do the deed, thank you very much." He chuckled when she feigned annoyance then handed him the freshly cleaned carving knife and slid a pumpkin to his front. The tension between them starting to dissipate, another perk of lusting over an innocent woman, she never seem to be offended from all his sexual advances. However, the only downside of pinning after Botan was that she always brush it off as a form of incessant teasing, still too modest to notice the serious intent behind his words and actions. Insufferable woman. He thought endearingly as he started working on the gourd while she watched in fascination, deft hands accurately copying the image in his head.

"Kurama, what do you plan to be on the party?" She asked all of a sudden, not looking at his face as she continue to gape at his graceful hand movement. The image on the fruit was starting to unravel.

Kurama paused on his endeavor, turning his face to look at her, his heated gaze zeroed on her slender neck. "I was supposed to be a pirate this year." He said, tearing his eyes off her as he resumed his carving.

"Supposed?" She asked, looking at him in curiosity, studying his handsome face while waiting for him to answer.

Kurama did not dignify her query with a response as he diligently work on the pumpkin, setting aside the small carving knife when he finished. I got better. He thought, scrutinizing his work.

Botan was astonished when she caught sight of the complex picture that he managed to produce in such a short time. Her hands came up to cup her heated cheeks while her mouth fell open in utter disbelief and embarrassment. There, carved on the skin of the pumpkin is a detailed image of Kurama and herself, naked, seemingly performing an erotic act with him behind her and biting her neck. Like a vampire. The diety percieved his unspoken answer.

She gasped when Kurama suddenly pulled her flush to his body. His hot mouth began to trail open-mouthed kisses on her neck towards her ear.

"I hope it is to your liking."

Botan was struck by a realization when Kurama suddenly kissed her square on the lips.

It was apparent that he's not teasing anymore.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N:

Happy Halloween!!!

Another installment. Expect more smexiness on later chapters. I am considering this fic as my practice for writing smuts. Lolll...

To be clear. I am not a perv, just a person with wild imagination ;P

Xoxo