Yu Yu Hakusho Fan Fiction ❯ Twister ❯ Beginnings ( Chapter 1 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
Twister
Mel: Ok, I fially got SOMETHING up now, again!
Youko-.-;
Mel: Why does everyone make that face whenever I make a fan fiction?
Youko: Because you torture us
Mel: DO NOT!
Youko: DO TOO!
Mel: NOT!
Youko: TOO!
Kurama: Before this gets too out of hand, Melony89 does not on Yu Yu Hakusho, or anything except for her Own Charecter
In Backround-Youko's getting his ass kicked by Mel-

A girl with flowing silver hair giggled as she sat on her big brothers shoulders. "Weeeeeee!" She called out as the elder boy, a man actually, with silver hair, fox ears, fox tails, and golden eyes held the little girl on his shoulders and ran around the room, chuckling as he was amusing his little sister. The man wore a white tunic, baggy though, and a pair of brown slip-on shoes. The girl has silver hair, golden colored eyes and fox ears and tails which are also silver. She too wore a white tunic like her brother and brown slip-on shoes.
the man came to a stop when he heard a third sound. It was coming from the bushes. He knelt down to knee level and let the girl slide down his back. The girl looked up at her brother, confusion in her cute little chibi eyes. "Whats wrong, Youko?" She asked her big brother.
"Go and hide somewhere safe, Yuki!" Youko ordered. "Go now!" he yelled at her.
"B-but Youko?" Yuki asked. "W-where do I go?" she asked her elder brother. Yuki is actually 200 and Youko is 300.
"Go... hide in the bushes or something!" Youko ordered. Yuki nodded and jumped into a bush just behind her brother.
Through the bushes ahead of Youko, a siloet of a male stepped out...
Kurama awoke with a start, sweat running down his face, scarce in his eyes. He shook his head slightly and cleared his thoats. 'Is she still alive?' he thought to himself, but Youko answered either way.
'There are two ways to find out, Shuuichi,' answered the kitsune within
'How?' Kurama asked
'One is to ask Koenma, thats just the easy way though. The hard way would be to scence her energy. It is a rather strong energy though.' Youko answered
Kurama mentally nodded to his other half. 'Understood,' he answered.

Mel-still beating up Youko-
Kurama-.-; I think I'll just say it then, seeing as how my counter-part and Melony89 are a bit busy at the moment. Please read and review Miss. Melony89's story. It owuld be greatly appreciated. Also, any flames will be sent to Kayko, who will burn at the stake, then it will be Botan's turn... Mel thinks that Botan is too perky.
Mel-still beating the living hell out of Youko but comments about Botan from afar- WELL! IT'S TRUE AND EVERYONE KNOWS IT! WELL! EVERYONE I KNOW THAT IS! AND IF YA WANNA KNOW WHY I HATE KAYKO, ASK XkuramaandhieiX from www. media miner .org
JUST TELL HER SARAH TOLD YOU TO!

Converting /tmp/phpULhhej to /dev/stdout