Yu Yu Hakusho Fan Fiction ❯ Twisting of Fate ❯ Botany ( Chapter 4 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

When they reached the greenhouses, Hiei was still trying to comprehend what happened. After school he was going to report Mr. Nokae to the head principal. Kurama didn't want to, claiming he was used to it, but Hiei had insisted. They were ten minutes late for class however. Mrs. Lonki frowned then smiled when she saw her favorite student. "Hello Hiei! And you must be Shuuichi right?" Kurama nodded solemnly. "Welcome to Botany 101." She said, brown curls bouncing on her shoulders as she excused Hiei for being late. Every teacher knew, of course! Mrs. Lonki was one of the two female teachers on campus. The other was Ms. Coconie, the music teacher. Hiei also had her. He remembered Kurama had the exact same schedule as he did… Kurama had music? What could he play? Hiei brushed off the question when he sat down on the moistened ground and told Kurama to do the same. The redhead obeyed and was right next to him. Hiei felt sure Kurama was comfortable near him but he wasn't sure why. Mrs. Lonki talked about the Venus flytrap properties. Hiei didn't think anyone would know every answer to the questions she asked… however Kurama proved him wrong. Then came the planting, all the plants were wilting on the right side of the green house. That is until Kurama walked over. All of them sprung up immediately as if there was nothing wrong with them.

"Mrs. Lonki?!" One of the students cried out. Mrs. Lonki turned. "Yes Chaner?"

"The plant just died!!!" The boy exclaimed loudly. That caught Kurama's complete attention. He walked over, not stepping on any plants because somehow they moved out of the way, and bent down beside the `dead' plant. Hiei didn't know what happened but Kurama just TOUCHED the plant and it sprung to life again. Hiei's crimson eyes caught a smile on the new boy's lips. "Just give it more water and it'll be fine."

What the heck was going on?

END OF ANOTHER CHAPTER!!!!!