Yu Yu Hakusho Fan Fiction ❯ Unseen Light ❯ I Think I'm Lost? ( Chapter 1 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Chapter 1: I'm Think I'm Lost
 
Kurama wondered helplessly through a thick forest of the Makai. It had been hours since the gang split up, bad idea number one. Kurama stumbled over an overgrown root growing out of the ground. He landed on his face, glad that no one was there to witness it, or so he thought…
He clumsily got up and continued walking throughout the over grown forest. Never had he ever seen anything like this. It wasn't a close nit of forest, but the trees were absolutely huge. They reached up to the sky's to the point where Kurama could no longer tell where they ended. But it seemed that the plants themselves were trying to keep him out. Roots seemed to grow right in front of him to try and trip him. And once again they did.
Kurama let out a small frustrated growl and slowly got up. He dusted his self off and once again continued on his way, but this time didn't get far. Once again he was tripped. But this time he reached for his rose whip to slash the root in half, but was stopped. Vines came out of nowhere and wrapped around his wrist. Kurama let out a gasp and dropped his rose whip. He tried to see behind him, but the vine would not allow him to move.
Kurama bit his lip. “Release me…”
Before he could comprehend what was happening, he was roughly thrown against a tree. His head hit the hardest and he slid down to the large truck. He groaned and grabbed his head gingerly. But before he could feel the blow of another hit, everything went black.
 
~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~ *~*~
 
He awoke some hours later with a throbbing headache. From what he could tell, he was still lying on the truck of a tree. He trying to get up, but was abruptly pushed back down. He grabbed his head and muttered some vulgar swears in spite of himself while grabbing his head. He looked up to see who pushed him down, but what he saw amazed him. Kurama gasped and bit his cheek.
“H-how can this be…” mumbled Kurama to himself.
None other than Youko Kurama was standing in front of him.
“Surprise,” Youko said with monotone smirk. “Now, what is a human doing in my domain?”
“How are you alive?!” Kurama yelled in confusion.
“Oh, so you know who I am? Hn, my reputation must have even spread to the ningens,” He laughed cruely.
Kurama tried to get up to run, but was pushed back down once more.
“Now…what to do with you…”
 
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ ^^^^^^^^^^^
 
Short, yes I know. I'll update *extra soon if you review!