Yu Yu Hakusho Fan Fiction ❯ Untitled Sequel ❯ Punishment ( Chapter 2 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
Chapter 2: Punishment Disclaimer: Still don’t own anything…

 

 

“S-Sensui?”

Sensui smirked. “Hello, Koenma. That bracelet prevents you from using your powers. And I took away your pacifier. You’re as good as a human, which is good. Here’s an old friend who’s dying to meet you.”

“Well, Sensui, all things considered, I died to meet him,” another voice said softly. “Or, almost.”

Karasu stepped forward, and Koenma backed away.

“N-no, you’re in jail! I saw it!” Karasu chuckled.

“Silly baby… ever heard of a jailbreak? Sensui and I both have problems with you, and we decided to team up. We hope you will enjoy your stay.”

Koenma bit his lip. “W-what are you going to do to me?”

Karasu laughed. “Whatever we feel like! That’s the point!”

Koenma frowned. “But couldn’t I fight back?”

“That’s what the wristband is for,” Sensui said. “Apart from stopping you from using your powers, if you lay a finger on us, it’ll shock you.”

Koenma sighed. He didn’t want to admit it, but their plan seemed perfect. Sensui smirked.

“That means, if I wanted to do this-” he slapped Koenma across the face. Hard.

“You couldn’t fight back.” Sensui turned to Karasu.

“You can have your turn.”

Karasu grinned behind his mask.

“I’d love to. I already have some raw anger for him,” he replied.

He created a bomb and exploded it on Koenma’s back.

Koenma bit his lip and didn’t make a sound. He wouldn’t give the creep his satisfaction. Karasu frowned and made another bomb explode on Koenma’s shoulder. Koenma growled. “You-”

He stopped himself. Just because he was mad didn’t mean he could start bad-mouthing. He charged at Karasu, forgetting about the bracelet.

Just as he was about to hit him, Karasu smirked. Koenma frowned, sensing Karasu’s relaxed nature. He couldn’t stop, and when his fist was an inch away from Karasu, he hit solid air. Then he froze as he remembered.

Damn it…

The bracelet gave him a particularly nasty shock and he fell to his knees. He glared at Sensui, who took something that looked like a remote control out of his pocket.

“When you misbehave, you get punished,” he said coldly. Koenma’s eyes widened.

Sensui kicked Koenma in the chest, and Koenma fell onto his back. He coughed, and then got back onto his feet. Then he realized why should he get up? They were just going to knock him down again, since he couldn’t fight.

Sensui smiled. “You’ve finally gotten it. There’s no chances, there’s no escape, just let us do what we please. Fighting back will only make it more amusing to us.”

Koenma knew he was trying to provoke him into trying to attack again, so he ignored Sensui’s words. Sensui growled and punched Koenma in the face. Koenma tasted blood in his mouth, but ignored it. Hopefully, they would get bored, and leave him alone. And if that approach didn’t work… he was out of luck.

“Damn it! Re-spond!” Sensui yelled, and kicked Koenma in the stomach as hard as he could, making him cough up blood.

Karasu frowned. “Sensui, becoming impatient isn’t good. Come inside and we’ll talk about what to do next.”

Sensui growled, but nodded. He turned and followed Karasu inside the building, leaving Koenma alone on the ground, still coughing. * * *  

I’m not sure if I put Karasu and Sensui in character, but I guess it doesn’t matter too much. I hope you guys continue to read. Oh, and one thing I noticed. Kidnapping fics seem to be the kind of stuff I like to write, but I might put more to the story if you want me to later.

Review if you wish.