Yu Yu Hakusho Fan Fiction ❯ Untitled Sequel ❯ Lost... Again? ( Chapter 9 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
Chapter 9: Lost… Again? Disclaimer: Ok, not gonna do it anymore, you’ve seen it already.

 

 

Koenma woke up and blinked. He was in Yusuke’s room… oh! He wasn’t with Sensui and Karasu anymore… he looked down at himself, feeling oddly energized. He was in toddler form. He had gotten his energy back while he was asleep. Then he looked over at Yusuke who was asleep in his chair. Suddenly he felt guilty. It didn’t feel right living in someone else’s house…

Koenma turned into teen form and left. He walked around the town, then entered the park. He sat in a tree and looked up at the stars. It really was quite peaceful here… he wished Yusuke could see it…

No!’ Koenma shook his head. He didn’t deserve Yusuke after what had happened with Sensui. He cringed at the memory, glancing at his broken shoulder.

He sighed, then got into a comfortable sitting position and fell asleep.

The next morning, as Yusuke woke up, he didn’t see Koenma on the bed. It took a moment to register.

“Ah! He’s gone!” Yusuke yelled. He forced himself to calm down and think clearly.

Okay… where would he have gone? Not to the Reikai, not with his Dad ticked at him… But WHERE?

Yusuke growled. He would have to tell the others. But they’d be ticked at him for losing Koenma as son as they found him. He’d have to do this on his own… Yusuke groaned.

“This is gonna take awhile…”

Around noon Koenma woke up. It was not very comfortable sleeping in a tree. Then he sighed. Mad father or not, he had to go back to Reikai. He concentrated, then -bwink- he was gone.

He appeared in Reikai, in his office.

George, who was carrying a stack of papers into the room, looked up to see Koenma. He jumped, somehow managing to keep a hold on the papers.

“Koenma sir? What are you doing here?” he asked. “I thought you were-”

“Away for a while. Yes. But I don’t care. I want to get back to my job.”

George hopped from foot to foot. “I’m not sure your father will like this, sir!”

Koenma frowned. “I don’t care. It’s my job.”

He took the papers from George, put them on his desk, then sat down and started stamping them.

George sighed. “All right then, sir. I’ll go tell Botan you’re here. She was worried sick about you after that last-”

“Just go tell her already!” Koenma said, annoyed, as he switched to toddler form.

George hurried from the room to go look for Botan.

“Yusuke! Yusuke!”

Yusuke looked around from where he was in the park. He couldn’t see anyone… he looked up. “Oh, Botan, it’s just you.”

Botan landed next to Yusuke. “Koenma’s back in Reikai. His father’s going to decide his punishment later.”

“But I thought he was ticked off at Koenma,” Yusuke said, confused.

“He is,” Botan replied. “But so far, all he’s done is make Koenma do more paperwork.”

Yusuke rolled his eyes.

“Oh well. Tell me if there’s a problem.”

Two weeks passed, and it was the first of August. Still no word from Botan.

Then at the end of the third week, as they were training at the temple, Botan came into the yard.

“Yusuke, something happened…”

  * * * So, what’d you think? Please tell me if you need Hentai if it’s implied.

Next chapter up soon, I hope!

Review if you wish.