Yu Yu Hakusho Fan Fiction ❯ Untitled Sequel ❯ Last Chapter ( Chapter 15 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Koenma put his arms around Yusuke and cried into his shoulder.

Yusuke didn’t feel right… It wasn’t right for Koenma to cry… He was the guy who was usually sure of himself!

He ran his fingers through Koenma’s hair, letting him cry. After about forty-five seconds, Koenma sat up and put his pacifier in his mouth and sucked on it. It seemed to soothe him.

“Koenma? Are you okay?”

Koenma nodded, putting his pacifier away.

“Can we go home?”

Yusuke smiled and nodded.

As they walked home, neither of them said much. Yusuke didn’t really know what to say, and Koenma just was staring off into space. Yusuke didn’t like the awkward feeling in the air.

When they got back to the house, it was noon, so Yusuke started to make lunch. Peanut butter and jelly sandwiches.

Yusuke came over to the table where Koenma was and put the plate down. They each took a sandwich and started to eat.

Atsuko came in a short while later with a goofy grin on her face.

“Hey Yusuke, hey… wass’ his name…”

She wobbled down the hall and into her room.

Yusuke rolled his eyes. “What a mother.”

Koenma turned into toddler form and continued to eat. Yusuke blinked.

“Umm… Koenma… why’re you in toddler form?”

“Takes up a lot of energy to stay in teen form for a while,” Koenma replied.

Yusuke nodded. They sat in silence for a while, then Yusuke looked at the clock.

“Yusuke? Do you want to play War of the Monsters again?”

Yusuke nodded vigorously. “Hell yeah!”

Koenma put his pacifier in his mouth and turned into teen form.

“Then let’s play.”

They played until four. Yusuke won twenty times with Togera, and Koenma won twenty-five times with Raptros.

(For those who don’t have War of the Monsters, Togera is like Godzilla, and Raptros is a pterodactyl that can breath fire.)

When they got bored of the game, Yusuke turned it off, and they played various card games until six.

“Ok Koenma, you win. I hate war…” Yusuke muttered, looking at the clock.

“Dinner time! I’m gonna go make some ramen.”

Koenma nodded, putting his pacifier into his pocket. He was wearing his Reikai clothes, as he felt more comfortable in them than his Ningen clothes.

When Yusuke came back in, Koenma turned into toddler form with a bounce on the bed and took one of the bowls.

After dinner, when Yusuke came back from putting away the dishes, Koenma frowned.

“What’s wrong?”

“Yusuke, it’s my dad… he says I can go back to Spirit World early if…” he moaned, and Yusuke frowned. “What?”

“We have to MST first thing tomorrow morning.”

Yusuke’s eyes widened. “What!?”

Koenma nodded. “Yes, Yusuke, MST.”

Yusuke nodded. “O-okay, then, I guess I’ll call the others…”

The others weren’t happy to hear it, but they all would be coming, including Hiei.

That night was a miserable one for all of them, dreading the horrors of what the next day would bring… * * *

Heh, do you know what the next story’s gonna be? MST! I’ve already picked the story. I’ll post the new story tomorrow, I guess. The MST is going to be in the first chapter, and there’s only going to be one. They’re hard to write. I hope you guys liked this and the other story, and I also hope you’ll like the new one.

The next story will be called Swan Inspired Love. You’ll see why. ^_^

See you next time, and review if you wish!