Yu Yu Hakusho Fan Fiction ❯ Untitled ❯ Chapter 1 ( Chapter 1 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Untitled
 
Chapter 1
 
I look at my memories, I see the person I love, loved, and will continue to love. Seeing this cause me pain. It seers my heart and soul.
 
In my mind I see my love on top of me. He kisses me, then bites my neck. Then I feel a sharp pain in my heart as I think back.
 
Next, I see myself, lying curled under a blanket. Then I see him, he comes over to me, brushing his hand against my hot face. I've almost entirely closed my eyes when he says, “Sleep my angel, May many dreams come your way.”
 
“Minamino! Don't sleep in my class!” the teacher yells at me.
 
“I'm not sleeping,” I murmur, luckily she doesn't hear me.
 
Then someone passes me a note. It's from my friend Hotaru, it reads:
 
 
Shuichi-kun,
 
Are you sleepy? Why were you asleep in class? Text me, 243-1964.
 
Your Friend,
Hotaru
 
I get out my cell phone and call her number. Instantly her phone begins ringing a Brittany Spears song, which she sings along with.
 
“Sotomo! Give me that phone! Now!” Sensei yells again, Must be that time of month, I think.
 
I hit the button to hang up my phone. Then set my head back on my desk. Then the bell rings, everyone run out, well aside from me. I slowly gather my things and walk out.
 
Now it's lunch so I walk to my locker. I open it and put my things in, then shut it and start to walk away when I remember my lunch. I think about walking back and getting it, but then I just leave, and continue walking.
 
“Shuichi-kun!” I hear, then am glomped by Hotaru. I don't want her to, but I let her anyway.
 
“Shuichi-kun, will you be my boyfriend?” I sigh. I don't want to be her plaything. I've only ever wanted to be one person's boy-toy, but he's gone now. I remember it clear as day, his blood splashing on my body, and me paralyzed to stop it.
 
“Well Shuichi-kun?”
 
I still don't answer, and I don't want to. I know my answer, it would be the exact same as the first time she asked.
 
Thinking back, I see myself sitting on his lap, and Hotaru running up to us.
 
“Shuichi-kun! Will you go out with me?” she asks, she has her hair in two pigtails on top of her head. She looks like a little child.
 
He looks at me; his eyes tell me he thinks very lowly of Hotaru, then at her, a look of pure hatred. Though this is nothing new as he gives her this look every time she comes near me.
 
“I'm sorry Hotaru, but I'm with Hiei, don't you remember?” I say.
 
“Oh just tell the world why don't you Kurama-chan,” he says I could hear the sarcasm in his voice. He was always like that.
 
In the present I hear Hotaru say, “Hello? Shuichi-kun? Anybody home?”
 
I shake my head a few times, “Sure,” I say, not knowing what she said. It seems I always reply `Sure' when I didn't listen.
 
“'Sure'? You mean yes? You'll be my boyfriend?” She asks gleefully.
 
I want to say, “I really couldn't careless at this point,” but I don't. I just close my eyes and say, “I don't know, maybe.”
 
“'Maybe?' Maybe! Yay!” Hotaru exclaims jumping up and down.
 
The bell rings and Hotaru runs off to her locker, and I walk to drama class. As soon as I get there, I lay my head on my usual desk, and drift into a kind of half sleep.
 
Sents I had been sleeping, drama class passed quickly. Before I knew it the bell had rung and students rushed to their lockers. Being that it was Friday, and I had no homework or projects to do, I left my backpack in my locker. Slowly I walk out of the halls and off campus. Hotaru catches up to me and says her older sister will give us a ride to our houses.