Yu Yu Hakusho Fan Fiction ❯ Vacation ❯ To the hotel ( Chapter 2 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
"What did you tell her I had?!" Hiei demanded. Kurama smiled and shrugged his shoulders, and didn't answer. About an hour later, Yusuke got bored of watching Hiei and Kuwabara fight. Its boring, he thought. Hiei and Kuwabara are fighting, Kurama is sleeping, and theres nothing I can do! He got an idea, and he pulled out a bag of peanuts, and chucked one at a person standing infront of him. The guy turned around, and Yusuke stared back innocently. The guy gave his a questioning look, but turned around. Five minutes later, he did it again; the guy turned around and glared at Yusuke, but Yusuke didn't look at him. The guy turned around once more, and Yusuke hit him in the head harder, and threw the pack of peanuts into Kurama's lap. Kurama woke up and picked up the bag just as the guy turned around. Kurama had no clue what was going on, and the guy started yelling at Kurama. Yusuke could hardly keep a straight face. He imagined he looked goofy, trying to look disapproved of Kurama's "behavior" and then trying not to laugh. Kurama just looked puzzled, but he figured it out, and glared at Yusuke.
"You're in for it later." He mothed, and Yusuke just laughed. Hiei and Kuwabara stopped arguing for a minute, to see what was so funny, but went back to yelling at each other.
"Yeah, well at least I'm not shripmy!" Kuwabara yelled at Hiei. Hiei got mad and yelled back.
"Yeah, but at least I'm not as stupid as you. When you talk, it makes you sound stupid!" Hiei yelled back. Kurama shook his head, and fell back asleep, and Yusuke looked for some more things to do. Later, around midnight, Kurama woke up, and everyone else was sleeping. He pulled out his pen and wrote on a note book. He started chewing on the back of his pen, and he got an idea, and laughed to himself. The next morning, Yusuke woke up, and Kuwabara and Hiei did also. Kurama was awake before anyone. Kuwabara and Hiei started cracking up, and Yusuke looked puzzled. Kuwabara, with hardly any breath left, pointed at Yusuke's face. Yusuke walked to the bathroom and looked in the mirror. A face that had a lot of stupid stuff and drawings on it stared back at him. He turned red, and washed it all off. When he got back, Kuwabara was still laughing.
"Who did that?" Yusuke demanded. Kurama looked around innocently, and Yusuke realized who the culprit was. He tackled Kurama, but Kurama, being much taller then Yusuke, simply picked him up by the collar like a child.
"It was a fair move in fowl play." He said, smiling. Yusuke growled, but didn't say anything. Much later, the captian came on the loud speaker.
"This is your captain speaking; we will be landing in Hawaii in about thirty minutes. If you have any carry on bag, please get it now, and you're luggaged will be handed to you at the airport after it has been checked. Also, you will need to bring you're passports with you." And the speaker buzzed, and was silent.
"Yeeesss!" Yusuke yelled. Kurama sighed,
"Finally. Its too much to be with you guys this long at one time!" He said.
"Yeah, its actually a good thing Koenma made us take jobs, or we'd never be able to afford this!" Kuwabara said. After the plane pulled in, everyone walked into the airport, and walked over to the check out lane. After they were cleared, their passports checked, and their luggage was okayed, they walked out of the airport.
"Hey, how're we getting to our hotel?" Yusuke asked. Kurama looked at him.
"We're walking." He said. Kuwabara and Yusuke looked at him doubfounded.
"Buh-but thats almost an hour from here on a car! " Kuwabara yelled. Kurama laughed.
"Don't worry, I'm renting a car." He said, pointing to the car rentle shop that was located convinently next to the airport. They walked over, and tried to find a car.
"Lets get a sports car!" Yusuke yelled. Kurama shook his head.
"We need something that will hold all of us, and that is dependable, and can hold all our stuff." They argued for a little while, and decided an a silver minivan.
"I still think we should've gotten the sports car." Yusuke grumbled. Kurama turned on the radio, and American music blared through.
"Its a good thing we know english, or we'd be in some serious trouble." Kuwabara noted. Hiei shrugged, and looked out the window.
"Hey, how do you know english?" Yusuke asked Hiei. Hiei snorted, and pointed at Kurama, who in turn, grinned,
"He made me learn the stupid language." He growled, in noticable english. They rode in silence for a little while, listening to the radio, and they pulled into the hotel.
"Okay, we get our own rooms, right?" Yusuke asked. Hiei looked at him, and smiled evily.
"If you mean "we" as in, Kurama and I, then yes, we get our own room." He said. Yusuke and Kuwabara stared at them, and then at each other.
"There is NO way I am sharing a bed with him!" Yusuke said, pointing at Kuwabara. Kuwabara yelled back.
"I feel the same way about HIM!" He yelled. Kurama just told them that they were going to have to work it out themselves. Yusuke and Kuwabara growled, argued, and shouted all the way to their rooms.
"Okay, I've been with you guys on the way to the airport, on the plane, and the drive down here," Kurama said, "Now, I am going to my room, and you guys can go swimming or to the arcade or whatever." And he used his cardkey to open the door and walked in. Hiei did the same, and went into his own room.
"We can unpack later. He said there was a swimming pool and aracde room!" Yusuke shouted, and they ran to the dome that held the pool and arcade. They were in their for hours, and Kurama came to join them, as did Hiei.
"Wow, the two actually came out of their rooms. Thought you'd had enough of us?" Yusuke asked.
"Well, I got bored, and I figure coming down here to watch you make a fool of yourselves would be much more entertaining." Hiei said.
"Ha! I bet I could be you in a game of air hockey!" Yusuke bragged. Hiei shook his head.
"Yeah, like I'd know how to play a stupid game like that." He growled.
"Oh yes. Hiei doesn't know much games. He didn't even know how to play janken!" Kuwabara said. Hiei growled at him.
"Lets play a game called 'Who can keep their head the longest.'" He said, menecingly.
"Okay, kids, lets try not to lose any body parts today." Kurama said. They all changed into their swimsuites (except for Hiei, he's a fire demon) and went swimming. Kuwabara stood at the waters edge, and Yusuke quietly snuck up on him, and pushed him in, and Kuwabara belly floped into the water.
"Ura-Urameshi! You're gonna get it!" He yelled, and got out of the pool to chase after Yusuke. Kurama laughed at them, and Yusuke dived into the water, with Kuwabara right behind him. Kurama looked around the pool, but didn't see them surface. He stood up, and as he did, he felt a hand push down on his head. Taken by surprise, and when realization took hold, he was too late; he was dunked underwater by Yusuke and Kuwabara.
"Did you think you were going to get off easy for doing that to me on the plane?" Yusuke asked, grinning. Kurama sputtered, and smiled.
"No, I was kind of waiting for something like that to happen." He said. He got out of the pool, and towled off, and motioned for them to get out also. They walked back to the hotel, and Kurama stopped and knocked on Hiei's door.
"Hey, Hiei, get out here!" Yusuke yelled when no one answered. Kurama went downstairs to get an extra cardkey, and opened Hiei's door, but the demon was no where to be seen. The room looked untouched, because Hiei had brought little, and Kuwabara suggested that they go back to the pool dome to look for him. They checked out the lobby, the gift shop, and they finally found him in the arcade, playing a game.
"Well, Mr. I'm-to-good-for-humans finally got hooked to something ningen." Yusuke said.
"Shut up. I'm about to win." Hiei said, he was playing a racing game, and he was in second place moving up to first. But, the car ahead of him crossed the line, and they dragged Hiei back to his room. Kurama walked into his room, and so did Kuwabara and Yusuke.
"I get the bed," Kuwabara said. Yusuke jumped on it, and tried to take up the whole thing.
"Nope. You get the bathtub, the floor, or a taste of my spirit gun." He said, pointing his finger threatingly. Kuwabara shook his head;
"No way. I'll just use my spirit sword." Kuwabara said, bringing it out. Yusuke made his finger glow a soft blue color, and they began chasing each other around the room. Once the room was trashed, they started chasing each other down the hall. Kuwabara accidenly slammed into Kurama's door, and Yusuke into Hiei's. Kurama and Hiei came to the door, scowling.
"What are you guys doing?!" Kurama asked. Hiei looked ready to kill.
"Uh, arguing over who gets the bed?" Kuwabara said. Kurama looked annoyed; and walked with them into their room with them.
"Okay. If you guys hadn't been fighting, you would've realized something important." He said. Yusuke and Kuwabara looked confused, and Kurama sighed, and pulled the beds into two seperate beds.
"They split in two." He said, and yawned, "Night." And he walked back into his room. Yusuke jumped onto the bed cloest to the window, and Kuwabara turned on the tv.