Yu Yu Hakusho Fan Fiction ❯ Where the Shadows Dwell ❯ kissing moonlight , seeing dark ( Chapter 4 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

*****************************************


Chapter 4 : Kissing Moonlight, Seeing Dark



Each petal of the flower, each water drop's of rain, Kissing Moonlight, Seeing Pain


*********************************************



When he awoke, he relized he must of passed out. He looked around to see he wasn't where he was before, but on the Koorime's Floating Island. The elders were gathered around him, but something caught his eye. There was a male; other than himself, standing next to them. he looked similar to himself, but taller, and was a pure-blooded fire demon. His breath caught in his throat as he realised that 'this' was his father.



*********************************************



The man on koorime island watched as his 'son' came to, and all of the elders gathered around him. One of the maiden's turned toward the man and started to speak softly.

"Kage-sama, the forbidden one has awakened, what do you wish we do with him?"

"Bring him to the temple, we need to locked him up." Kage replied still watching Hiei.

"Yes, m'lord" she replied.

The maidens left quickly, preparing their things and leaving them alone for a short while.

"Father," Hiei hissed "what do you want"

"Hmm...sorry, I can't tell you. Oh, but don't worry.....you'll know soon enough" kage cooed smiling.

"Grrrr..."

"tut tut ....no biting, unless you want a muzzle." he stated while looking down to Hiei.

".............."

Kage just smiled again and shook his head; it was such fun messing with others minds. He turned around to see the maidens filing back over to the area ha and Hiei were in. They took Hiei with them and went to the temple with Kage trailing softly behind. It was going to be along day.


**********************************************


Yusuke, kuwabara, Kurama, and Yukina were all sitting in Genkai's temple drinking tea, when Koenma bursted through the door.

"Where's Hiei" Koenma said looking for the little demon.

"The shrimp's not here" Kuwabara said. Then turned back to speak with his 'darling' Yukina.

"What!" Koenma yelled, starting to panic.

Kurama and Yukina went to try and calm him down. Try was the key word.

"What's wrong Koenma-sama" asked Yukina, now worried for her brother.

"The maidens must of taken him" Koenma muttered.

"What!" everyone in the room screamed.

Koenma glared at them and more calmly said "Lord Kage, Yukina's and Hiei's father, was resurrected by the koorimes to get rid of Hiei."

"Why?"this brilliant question was asked by Yusuke.

"Well, Hiei survied the curse, which was truely meant for him, not both of you. But, since you two are twins you both some how got it."

Yukina's face turned really sad and she started to cry. Tear gems clinking on the ground along with Kuwabara's words trying to sooth the maiden, were the only sounds in the silent room. Yusuke looked guilty, for making Hiei angry and leaving. Kurama was sad that he couldn't help his friend and Kuwabara, we'll he was mad at the shrimp for making Yukina cry.



**********************************************



Hiei woke the third time that day, and now he was in a dungeon appearently in the Koorime's temple. He was getting annoyed at having to do the same exact thing everytime, to keep waking up in a totally different place then before. He sat himself up and looked around the room. There were rusty chains hanging from the stone walls. In the corner sat a small cot, which shows how 'nice' his captors were to not even take a few extra steps to actually put him on the cot and not dropped on the floor. He rubbed his sore back, where he must of hit a rock, because it was bruised and sore.

Hiei picked himself up and over to where there was a small window. He looked outside and he could see it was a little after dusk. He strolled over to the cot after he stifled a yawn. As he was drifting off to sleep, slightly promising to himself, that if he woke up in a different place, he would murder someone, hopefully the ones who brought him here. Thankfully it was a dreamless sleep, he couldn't take anymore nightmares.



******************************************** **